2012, spritual unbalance, and miscalculations

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Mr Chris

2012, spritual unbalance, and miscalculations

Post by Mr Chris »

This is my first post on this forum, and i would like to share my thoughts

This was taken from Nature_in_Controlls Post
well,scientists say we've got about three years to live due to an enormous solar storm that will destroy all of earths resources.it happened in 1879 but we weren't dependant on electricity then but this storm wil take out every form of electricity,food and drink.so everyone was right about 2012.

This is true, but as some people may not have thought about it, has anyone studied on how certain planets aligning bring in a tremendous ammount of spiritual power, its overwhelming and is almost like a disturbance to mother-nature

I was looking around awhile back and i found a picture of the winter solstice on december 21st 2007, and the spiritual balances where all uneven

This is a NASA Picture of the solar system on december 21st of 2007

Look at that, imagin the spiritual unbalance, also think about it, on that december of 07 there where alot of natural disaster's, not many of them HUGE but there was alot more then normal, but if you look at the emulated picture of the solar system for 2012

Theres got to be more to this then just science, i do not think that all of man-kind will end, i think it will die out

This is a warning to all of you, my opinion on 2012 is not world ending, but a EMP Whipeout, of no electricity and destroying any electronics throughout the solar system.

what do you think?[/quote]
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Bulllllllllll Shiiiiiiii* :)
This is true,
No it isnt.

A solar storm would only knock out radio comms and electrical grids and satellites, while it will indeed be a test of humanity it isnt the end of the world.

Years are not real. At the most they are merely the passage of the earth through a given space, the orbit around the sun, they are immaterial everywhere else, you think the spiritual world has years? Nice.... You think the sun has a year? Nope. All the other things in the entire universe? Nope. There are no days, hours, weeks, years etc... in space. Only human made constructs that seek to simulate the passing of time in a place where time as humans know it doesnt exist.

Secondly... If you want to believe that this 2012 BS is all planned and arranged for Dec 21 2010 then why? Why that day? Seems fairly precise to me given that humanity only counts the years from when jesus was apparently born, not to mention the fact that originally there were only 10 months and december didnt even exist for thousands and thousand and thousands of years... Nice one.

Plus, the mayan calendar, upon which all of this BS is based doesnt fore tell the end of the world, the guy writing it wanted to leave work early and he got a few thousand years into the future and thought "f*ck it, we will all be long dead by then, who cares? Im going for a beer" and so he did.

You claim that there were many disasters in 2007 in december, many more than usual... Prove it. Tell me how many disasters there were on the 21st or in december in general, then tell me how many there were, on average over the last 10 years in each month. Then if december 2007 had 100 diasters and every other month had an average of 1 i might take you seriously.

When december 22nd comes i will personally laugh, and if i remember, come on here to mock everyone that is scared about it. With any luck i will be at stonehenge on the 21st, so if the world doesnt end i wont be able to congratulate you about being right.
Silly_Dreamer

My tuppence!

Post by Silly_Dreamer »

shadowx wrote:Bulllllllllll Shiiiiiiii* :)
This is true,
Secondly... If you want to believe that this 2012 BS is all planned and arranged for Dec 21 2010 then why? Why that day?
I've read that on 11.11 on 21st Dec. 2012 if you look towards the sunrise you will also be looking towards the galactic centre.

Leaving aside the 1/365 fraction of it's orbit that the Earth would travel in 24 hrs. consider it to be simply revolving about it's centre. Therefore, from any position on the globe, if one looks towards the sunrise one will also be looking towards the galactic centre, that is to say the Earth, the Sun and the galactic centre are aligned.

Whether or not this will have any influence on our consciousness or the mechanics of our World (gravitational, climatic, radioactive, magnetic, plate tectonic, etc.) is the real issue I guess.

Regarding solar activity (flares) I think the last big one was 1947 and with respect to electronics I'm not sure that they can do any more damage than erasing data and disrupting radio frequency transmissions. So.... keep your software disks in a biscuit tin !!!!!

:wink:
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

lol you guys are funny perhaps i would recomend you guys to ask seek the real truth .. because its not what you all say
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

And what is the truth?

You are a believer no doubt?

Whether or not this will have any influence on our consciousness or the mechanics of our World (gravitational, climatic, radioactive, magnetic, plate tectonic, etc.) is the real issue I guess.

Regarding solar activity (flares) I think the last big one was 1947 and with respect to electronics I'm not sure that they can do any more damage than erasing data and disrupting radio frequency transmissions. So.... keep your software disks in a biscuit tin !!!!!
Didnt see this post until now. 2012 is bollocks.

An alignment with the galactic center will do nothing, at all. The gravitational impacts will be nil. The EM impacts will be NIL. NO EM wave, except a gamma ray burst perhaps, could reach us from the galactic center. Not to mention the supermassive black hole is pointing the wrong way (vertically) in the event of a burst.

Its bull.
If you can tell me why you are so special and correct, and yet all the people that went before you are wrong then i will listen, but you cant. You are the same as them, idiots. This page: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/commen ... 717864.ece

Lists 30 failed predictions. Tell me why you are right and special, and what makes them so stupid and laughable and then tell me why you are right and they are wrong and i might listen.

Go ahead... please.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

So, when we are talking about the galactic center, we talk about the supermassive blackhole inthe middly of our galaxy, right?

So, since earth is kind of ballshaped, where on earth do you have to stand to accidentily see the galactic center? Why is this space special? Standing on another point while watching the sunrise there will give you different angle, and you would look at another point in space-time.

Also, when we start with space-time, how far way is this supermassive blackhole? You must calculate the retarded potential to know which effect it will take, cause the information of being in alignment would travel only with the speed of light, which would be million and million of years. So don't care what will be in 2012, think about what happened million and million years ago?

And why should the blackhole care that there is a small sun so far away and it's pointing at it? I mean, we can't point anywhere actually. I just don't get what would be special of any alignment and how this alignment looks special. Im mean seriously, how many times you can look at this black hole? How long did it take the scientist to actually proof it's there? There is such less impact that we needed huge telescopes and radars to took only a glimps on it. And there are so many stars in beetween that they actually have more effect on us than the blackhole and would filter it out anyway. We never can see it directly, cause of all the stars in between. There is no direct line between us and the blackhole.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

There is no direct line between us and the blackhole.
*applauds*

Not to mention that the blackhole has no mechanism of harming us. While it's gravity does possibly reach us here on earth its effect would be something like a mosquito's wingbeat against a million hurricanes. Pathetic.

Still. my list of believers has grown and on december 13th i will mock those that said something will happen :)

And i dont want to hear "oh noes, its the 13th and nothing happened... thats because er..... ah yes, the 12th is just the beginning of the apocolypse, it wont happen on the 12th, that's just when we start it all but you wont notice it yet"

Because that's an excuse and i know some of those believers will resort to that in which case i will flame you so hard you will probably leave the internet forever :D
Standing on another point while watching the sunrise there will give you different angle, and you would look at another point in space-time.
*applauds once more* <scarcasm> Of course though, you are missing the fact that the galactic centre is home to spirituality itself, in fact, if spirituality were a space dwelling creature it would live at the center of the galaxy and since it lives there it will of course kill us all if we look at it </sarcasm>

Unless i am missing something about the orbit of our solar system and the galactic spin then surely once a year the earth lines up with the earth-sun-galactic centre anyway? And the end hasnt come yet. And according to one internet source the "alignment" will be 12 degrees off.

We also "align" every year in december and it is off by only 5 degrees or so, actually closer than this silly december 12th alignment so in effect your "alignment" idea is flawed and proven wrong, next theory?

Actually.... i have an idea for a new thread.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I could imagine that it occurs rarely to look at the center of the galaxy while sunrise, because lot of things have to come together. Also precession and nutation of earth will change the angle of direction so it takes about 26 000 years to see the same point in space at the same time of the day. So yeah, probably a rare occasion ;) And 5 degrees is a lot considering the distance, you will miss the blackhole by many many thousand lightyears.

And the gravitiy is really beyond measurability. When you are interested you could look up the LISA project, they will give you information on how much influence gravity does have.
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

Aren't black holes just another force of gravity to keep the universe glued together, so that nothing expands out of control? I need to get my layman's science books back out again, like Chaos by Gleick and In Search of Schrodinger's Cat by John Gribbin. I have a few by Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan, too. Have them somewhere. Time to clean the dust on them and read them again. It's been so long.

Shadowx.... Your comments give me a buzz. I shun drugs so I don't know what it feels like, I go by other's testimonies, but I swear your comments always put me on a trip. Love them. :lol: Looking forward to your new idea on another thread.
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Hehe, gravity is the force that holds us together, but actually no one knows if it's enough. No one knows if the universe expands, falling together or how it will develope. There are many theories. Gravitiy just hinders expanse. Black holes have a huge mass, that's why they have a huge gravitiy. But you could take the same mass with a lesser density, the object will be more huge but will have the same gravity. A blackhole is just a really, really dense mass, so dense, that nothing could ever escape, not even light (that's why it's called black). It only radiates Hawking radiation and of course it looses energy due to the gravitational waves it sends out (ok, this has to be proofen as far as I know, but all the measurements at the moments are indicating that).
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

To get an EXACT alignment correct to 0.000001 degree or something would indeed be incredibly rare, but like i said, the december 12th 2012 one is 12 degrees out while the yearly alignment is only 5 degrees out, hence any "alignment" on the 12th is way out even compared to the yearly one let alone like you suggested, a true alignment.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Whoa? It's not even an exact alignment? I mean, WTF? *giggles* So much for that theory ^^

But maybe there are some spiritual explanation, since scientific ones just reached the end.

Oooooor maybe, there was an outburst like excact xxxx years ago (the time it needs to travel here) and due to gravitational lensing it will focus exactly here, like a giant microscope but with gravitational waves instead of light. And we will burn like ants in the focus point of an huge magnifying glass :) But of course we wouldn't burn, we would just collapse and become infinitly dense, due to gravitation.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Ah perhaps some stupendously advanced alien race has made a gamma ray burst machine and needs a gravitational lens to bend it past whatever is in the way to kill us all.

OR perhaps nothing will happen ;)
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

But, how do you predict, when this alien race starts their machine and when will this burst come this way? Surely they will start it, when some kind of alignment occurs, since only then the gravitational lens will work as planned. Like how NASA or others have to wait to start satelites until all the planets/the moon/the garbage are aligned correctly (they actually do, just in case anyone didn't know).

Uhm, and sorry for my fault, gravitational lenses of yourse also just bend light :oops: I was carried away with fun :D
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

A gravitational lens would bend any stream of particles, unless im wrong (which is possible, i admit!) a gamma ray burst is a stream of highly charged photons and is part of the light spectrum at a high energy level?

Perhaps im wrong tho :D

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”