This is going to sound so weird, sorry

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

This is going to sound so weird, sorry

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

Okay, so I'll try to explain this without confusing anyone or myself to bad. My friend I've known since I was young has always been there for me and we've always been friends. Recently we've gotten closer and he revealed to me about 2 months ago that there's someone else in his body with him, like two souls sharing one. (I'm not sure how that works but it's really confusing.) My original friend (let's call him A) hates his other side (let's call him D). D will try to take over him and control him and sometimes succeeds. D talks to me anytime he gets the chance. First of all D is a very strong soul, and he knows all his past lives. In his original life he was the dragon king, but he and his love, along with their children, were slaughtered by humans. A hates D because he thinks D is cruel and hates all, but D actually has attached to human souls over the years to try to find his mate to tell her he's sorry and such. If that isn't complicated enough there's more. After +2.5k he finally found her soul, me. Apparently I'm her, my soul anyway has part of hers. Normally I'd be sceptical about it, but something within me says it's true. He also said her soul is there, just not at the surface, more hidden inside me. I want to somehow unlock my memories of that life or something so somehow I can help Draco come to peace and stop blaming himself. Anyone have any ideas what I should do?
zenine

Post by zenine »

How complicated! The best advice I can think of is to use magic to look inside yourself and learn about who you were. So that you can learn if this really is going on or not. Maybe there is some wisdom magic or some divinations you can use so you can (hopefully) communicate with D and tell him from his wife (through you) that it's okay, maybe.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Well I want to try, but I have no idea where to start! Like I thought maybe a meditation or something to see my past lives, but I don't know any like that...
zenine

Post by zenine »

Can you google past lives readings? Lol, sorry, I'm not much help. :oops:
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
Toriach

Post by Toriach »

On the mystical side: You may want to look into concepts like past life regression, shamanic journeying, and such. There are many ways of doing this, you'll want to read around a bit and find the one that seems right for you, or failing that create your own.

I have a bit of an odd history myself, and although after years of work I am essentially whole I was once a human shell with three distinct beings dwelling within, so I can attest to the idea that your friend may not be crazy or full of bs.

However...

On the practical side: You really should also explore mundane possibilities. Like the idea that your friend may be attracted to you, and has not had the ability to express it, so as a result he has either come up with this as a ploy to give himself the courage to tell you indirectly through roleplay, or he has disassociated from his feelings for you to the point that his mind has created an alternate persona.

Also keep in mind that no matter how this person or any entity residing within his body might feel about you, if he shows signs of becoming abusive in any way, then he should be dealt with the way any such person would be. Quickly and decisively. I'm a mystic by nature, but mumbo jumbo, does not ever excuse abusive behavior.

Good luck to you, and whatever the truth may be I hope things work out well for you and your friend.
akumaxkami

Post by akumaxkami »

I think Multiple Personality Disorder should be looked into and ruled out before assuming there's another soul in this guy's body.
Xal

Post by Xal »

What the heck is a dragon king?
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Twine
Banned Member

Post by Twine »

Xal wrote:What the heck is a dragon king?
That's exactly what I was wondering.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

VioletEyes wrote:
Draco was supposely the dragon king (as in a dragon ruling over the rest of the dragons) in his first lifetime.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

WatchfulEyeTheButterfly wrote:
VioletEyes wrote:
Draco was supposely the dragon king (as in a dragon ruling over the rest of the dragons) in his first lifetime.
So your talking about his lifetime during another plane then?
I've seen one dragon before, only one, from what I understand they don't normally come here very easily (to our astral plane).
You might want to look in to otherkin, sounds similar to what your friend is talking about.
Of course, don't rule out the other "mundane" possibilities mentioned above (multiple personality disorder, personifying his feelings for you etc.)
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

VioletEyes wrote:
I've seen one dragon before, only one, from what I understand they don't normally come here very easily (to our astral plane).
You might want to look in to otherkin, sounds similar to what your friend is talking about.
Of course, don't rule out the other "mundane" possibilities mentioned above (multiple personality disorder, personifying his feelings for you etc.)
shunyama

Post by shunyama »

Release.the.bats wrote:
VioletEyes wrote:
in my beliefe agree to look into all possibilities before any further action. ask your friend (A) if he has any feelings for you and just work with that. now to the fun part :) the idea of dragon spirit on our plane. i am a firm believer that more people than we know are connected to ummmm lets call em "people" from other dimentions/planes. so i personaly see a possibility in either oppertunity
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Interesting I wonder who "D" refers to him self as. There have been several famous dragons over the centuries, several of which could claim the title of king; Shinron, Draco, Bahamut, and Tiamat just to name a few. And before anyone says any thing I know Shinron is the name for the dragon summoned by the dragon balls in Dragon Ball Z, he is also a figure of legend in either Chinese or Japanese tradition who was a protector of man; Bahamut, and Tiamat are both from Sumerian tales.
shunyama

Post by shunyama »

i assosiated bahamut with final fantisy :/ nerd alert haha. but i hope no1 minds if i ask a question. is the name shunyama (yes my name) associated with anything iv had a strong connection with that name forever and i THINK (key word) i figured out why but i want more background on it besides wat i feel... no more detail atm at the risk of soundin crazy. sorry. i guess pm me if you realy wana know the long story
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Melindrose wrote:Interesting I wonder who "D" refers to him self as. There have been several famous dragons over the centuries, several of which could claim the title of king; Shinron, Draco, Bahamut, and Tiamat just to name a few. And before anyone says any thing I know Shinron is the name for the dragon summoned by the dragon balls in Dragon Ball Z, he is also a figure of legend in either Chinese or Japanese tradition who was a protector of man; Bahamut, and Tiamat are both from Sumerian tales.
He goes by Draco.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”