need advice- regarding reading and soulmate

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
star12

need advice- regarding reading and soulmate

Post by star12 »

Hi, I'm new to this site but had a question.. I recently went to a psychic who says she meditates and then the spirits tell her what she is asking them.. and many times if i call she says she was at the church or temple etc.. anyways, I went to her concerning my school and this relationship issue. She told me the guy was my soulmate and about "our" kids in the future etc.. and currently we're having problems so she said she'd light a candle etc.. I said why not, I care about him and I'm open minded to new things.. the only problem is that lately he's been with other girls and were not together.. haven't been since a couple days before I visited the psychic. She's always burning candles for me and giving me these crystals/oils to use in the bath and some other things to carry around with me.. Basically saying, a lot of you on this site know the real deal of this sort of stuff, and I'm just wondering if what she's doing sounds familiar to any of you? Or am i just being scammed or something? I'd appreciate your input. Thanks in advance, and sorry it's so long.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Has the candle worked? And did she tell you specifically what it should do [i.e. Cause him to pay attention to you over other girls etc.], and did she specify a color?
star12

Post by star12 »

so far no, she said it would take 4-6 weeks and she said the candle was for love and another one for marriage. And she made me pray on one, that one was purple in color. Also, she said something about making him pay more attention to me over other girls, so trying to block them somehow? Sorry I'm totally new to this, I did research a lot on this site last night, but there is lots I still don't understand, but its all very interesting none the less!
star12

Post by star12 »

Also, she told me to buy some items such as makeup and perfumes for myself and for him, then she took them for a couple days and said she was going to bless them and then she gave them back to me and told me to use them and the makeup she told me to specifically get red lipstick and red nail polish... sound familiar to anyone?
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

I think it sounds like a scam. She's giving you pretty much mundane advice: wear new makeup, wear perfumes, take care of yourself, look pretty and he'll notice you. She's also claiming to bless those items, but do you really have any proof that they're working any different than regular makeup would?

As for the color of candle, purple candles, in my experience, are used to encourage psychic visions or to bring business success. Neither of which really make sense for your situation.

And as for the 4-6 weeks...are you supposed to go see her every week and pay her while she supposedly works on this spell? Sounds like a scam to me, though I couldn't tell you for sure, never having met or done business with her.

My advice? Dump the guy and the psychic. You don't need a man who is screwing around on the side (once a cheater, always a cheater). And the psychic sounds like she either is not quite sure what she's doing, or knows exactly what she's doing and is bilking you for money.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

I would wonder about this psychic too. It seems she's attempting to influence this guy's decision-making processes.

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
)(Apollo the Good)(
Banned Member

Maybe...

Post by )(Apollo the Good)( »

Perhaps you should take this situation into your own hands. :)
I am not saying for certain that the psychic is misleading you or
anything, but if we give her the benefit of the doubt, she just
doesn't know how to help in this situation.

Besides, a "love spell" or anything dealing with such matters
is so personal that it is hard for her to get that massive amount of
intimate energy out if she is not directly part of that situation. A good psychic could
certainly be able to tap into that energy, but it sounds like she is more
adamant about your change of appearance (which is kind of insulting because you are
breathtakingly beautiful just the way you are :) ).

Anyway, if I were you I would construct a spell myself (or at least cast it
yourself). But do not go trying to change anyone! Unfortunately he does have free will
to be with anyone but you can cast a spell to assure he will
be with you if it is meant to be:) Good luck, sweetheart and keep us all posted!
Annimaster

Post by Annimaster »

NightRose wrote:I think it sounds like a scam. She's giving you pretty much mundane advice: wear new makeup, wear perfumes, take care of yourself, look pretty and he'll notice you. She's also claiming to bless those items, but do you really have any proof that they're working any different than regular makeup would?

As for the color of candle, purple candles, in my experience, are used to encourage psychic visions or to bring business success. Neither of which really make sense for your situation.

And as for the 4-6 weeks...are you supposed to go see her every week and pay her while she supposedly works on this spell? Sounds like a scam to me, though I couldn't tell you for sure, never having met or done business with her.

My advice? Dump the guy and the psychic. You don't need a man who is screwing around on the side (once a cheater, always a cheater). And the psychic sounds like she either is not quite sure what she's doing, or knows exactly what she's doing and is bilking you for money.
Here Here! My thoughts also!
icebunny

Post by icebunny »

I agree with Belinda. This is a total scam, and this guy is NOT even a little worth it. You will always deserve better than someone who is not interested in you. You can't force a crush to turn into a committed relationship.
Dragony

Post by Dragony »

ok first off heres somethings about soulmates they are very hard to find and there is three possibilities for everybody to have a soulmate im not even sure what it takes for someone to be someone elses soulmate but i can tell you that the phsycic is trying to hard shes just trying to make you hold yourself to certain standard for him love will always find you in some way shape or form

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”