Do We Plan Our Lives Before We're Born?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

That is extremely interesting....
thanks for the information XD
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Indeed it is...when I saw this last night I attempted to revisit my pre-birth planning to see what exactly I should be doing, however, no luck :( I'll try again though.
WyreWizard

Re: Do We Plan Our Lives Before We're Born?

Post by WyreWizard »

Yes, we do. I had an LBL hypnotherapy session and I was able to see how my spirit planned this life. In class, she was given an assignment. But this was no simple assignment. It required her to learn and develop something within herself. So she knew an incarnation was in order. First she went before her spirit elders and told them she wished to incarnate. They discussed with her the reasons for this incarnation. Soon, they agreed with her and told her to tke the necessary steps. The next thing she did was choose a world to incarnate on. What she had to learn required extensive study and training. So she chose the hardest world to incarnate on; Earth. The next thing she had to do was choose a body. She went to a special area for this. She looked at a screen of bodies to choose from. There were hundreds of choices. Some were male, some female, some sick, some heathy, some rich, some poor. Eventually she came across me and decided I was perfect for her needs. Next, she had to choose the parents to conceive, give birth to her body and raise it to adulthood. Unfortunatey for me, she choose one man to sire me and a freaking drug addict to raise me. Next was the prelife orientation where she discussed with her spirit guides her future life and its layout. Next she began the steps to incarnate.
arpgme

Post by arpgme »

I personally believe that it's a co-creation between you - in the physical with all of your goals and desire - and the larger part of you. You are free to do what you want while you are here but the larger part of you will also guide you if you feel lost or whatever because when you fall into negativity and down know what to do the larger part still does. Just my thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, therapy, can you please fill the void?
Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed?
Nobody's perfect and I stand accused
For lack of a better word, and that's my best excuse
tilarium

Post by tilarium »

Me beleive on reincarnation is that each time the soul decides to be reborn it's to experience something new, or to experience something again. We plan when we will be born, we plan what we want, but we go for a ride just like everyone else and that ride can take things in a path we didn't expect. I also feel that we decide when the time is right to day, but life being life, we can't always control that either.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

^^^^^^^I agree.

It is a mix of pre-destiny and free will. We plan but just like in our lives now; plans are effected by ours and others' actions.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

some people believe that there are things our sould must experience or learn they are sometimes called Karmic Debts. This might have a bearing as to how generally our lives go but our free will is a factor also and what direction we steer ourselves in. This is why some people and cultures feel like the spirit cannot move on and evolve until its learns these lessons and some are destined to keep repeating them until they complete them.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”