Birth marks and past lives?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
SilverMoon22

Re: Birth marks and past lives?

Post by SilverMoon22 »

Hello, I know this thread is pretty old, but funny enough, I’ve been thinking about my birthmarks a lot lately, and I happened to stumble onto this topic.

I have one on my lower hip. Weird shape, I can’t recall anything it looks similar to. Almost like a half oval and some dots where it would have closed.

An alien paw print? Lol

And I have a small circle one next to my belly button.

I’ve been wondering if they meant anything. Maybe I’ll never figure it out.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’ve got a crescent on the web between the index & middle finger of my left hand.
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

SpiritTalker wrote:I’ve got a crescent on the web between the index & middle finger of my left hand.
Interesting. Have you decided what it meant? Funny enough, I have a crescent shaped scar, very small, on my middle finger on my left hand. I don’t remember what happened. It’s been there for as long as I can remember.

I decided to ask my mother about my birth marks. She says she has a circle by her belly button, but doesn’t know anything about the on one my hip.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I have one near each shoulder both same place something past life I can only guess
barker

Post by barker »

Firebird wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:03 pm
barker wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:43 pm I have a birthmark, it means "The Lake" or just "lake." These marks are because some people have magical IDENTITIES.
So do you suppose an oval shape would be ovum or egg?
bb, FF
My birthmark has disappeared since I wrote that. This would be in the good news week of Michael Jackson. The body is such an interesting confession. To believe, or not to believe. What is a fetish but for a way to say that I am perfectly... perfectly, what? Believable.

And a star is born when the belief in God is true. barker

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”