clothing?

Member's writings, poetry, ramblings, etc.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: clothing?

Post by Firebird »

Did you go to Sedona again this year? I just got back mid June.

Personally my favorite item is my cape. I have a sheer one for summer and a velvet (3 or 4) for winter.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
GregoryLionborn

Re: clothing?

Post by GregoryLionborn »

I did! And a while ago at this point (... May? I think?) In about a week I'll be heading out to Texas for family, and then Colorado to meet with a friend. My dad and I are trying to get the family together for a summer family vacation again, but my brother might not come. We're hoping to hit it on the way back, or possibly on the way out.

After getting to befriend some really cool people there in 2011 or so, I always do my best to go and support their store. As if it wasn't already my favorite place, it's fun knowing such lovely folks. (and one of my high school friends moved out there as well!)

The capes sound wonderful! I was actually looking at sewing up a sort of small cape/mantle for myself. I'm trying to work out a pattern that will properly reflect the native flavor that I love from my mom's blood, but also not be anything too crazy or anything. I always want to dress with more references to my mom's heritage, but I always fear being dismissed for being half-blooded.
Eternity begins, and ends, with the ocean's tides.

Return to “The Creative Corner”