BabyBear's BoS

Member's writings, poetry, ramblings, etc.
BabyBear

BabyBear's BoS

Post by BabyBear »

I dont really have a book atm i plan on getting one with a tree of life on it but untill then I do this

What all i use
pieces of computer paper, some food coloring, some water, a paint brush, tea or coffee with cinnamon in it (no sugar or anything, and glue

I take the food coloring, and make swirls and dots on a piece of computer paper, then i take and dip my paint brush in water and run it all over the paper making the food coloring kinda like water coloring (sometimes i even use old Gatorade caps and mix drops of food coloring to make other colors and then add some water and paint with that and make cool designs) so they end up looking like this:

Then I take another set of papers and tea or cofee stain them, I personal use brown tea cus its cheap and one family size bag dose alot of pages, also i tend to not go for a dark dark stain. When you stain them you just take and paint the paper with the coffee or tea till its all wet, I personally flip them and do both sides at once then let the whole page dry then repeat and keep doing this till i like the stain it has and they look like this:

now with the food colored paper I write out my spells or other facts in sets separated then cut them out, some times i mix and match sometimes i keep it all on the same one. Then i cut them out like this:

and add them to the pages:

i plan on draw in some things or adding flowers to the blank spots soon as i can.
Echo_of_shadows

Re: BabyBear's BoS

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

The puzzle like pieces are cool. ::coolglasses::
BabyBear

Re: BabyBear's BoS

Post by BabyBear »

lol thanks i like to think it makes it seem more personal

Return to “The Creative Corner”