Any Faery Witches Here???

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
Blu-Luna

Any Faery Witches Here???

Post by Blu-Luna »

Hi there! I have been away a bit from here, doing my solitary thing with my Faery witch path that I am now on. I am learning as much as I can and really enjoying it so far, but wanted to reach out on here to find out if there are any others that are dedicated to Faery Wicca/witch Craft?
I guess I am kinda feeling a bit lonely too and would love to share and hear stories of others path with the Gentle Folk! Thanks!
SapphireRoad

Re: Any Faery Witches Here???

Post by SapphireRoad »

Hi, like you said in my intro post, if you like lavender colour, there you go :fairy: :fairy:

I think there are some incarnated fairies and it's quite visible. Keanu Reeves or Liz Greene to show a living example.
Detached people who like to spend a lot of time in nature, simply feel good there with no logical explanation for it.

Look at these here https://fioredoriente.com/buynow.asp?ca ... 663#id1600
they are so real and I have great experience with guardian ones. (after you spend incense sticks keeping the image is still a wonder).

By definition they are otherworld creatures mingling, or original habitants such as abundantly described to live in Britain.

Sometimes I wonder when is the time when a soul possesses pregnant woman. Some fairy ghost might just go there from a nearby forest and have a unique incarnation purpose just to save that forest from being destroyed.

Nice fairy path of yours. What is your experience with Ogham trees and their codependence with fairies?
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Post by barker »

I think it's kinda cool how fairies always trust themselves.
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

Much appreciated SL on the incense tip! I will have to get some! I actually did not know that fairy witchcraft was even a thing till 6 months ago or so when I was studying different paths and found out there were others out there like me, and I thought, "Wow, this is the one for me!!" and have been on it ever since with no regrets. I am so thankful to have reconnected with my Fae family, which I believe was their plan all along!
I have had many encounters with the Gentle Folk in my lifetime. There is a Gentle Fae spirit that resides in my large maple tree in the back and I have seen a Brownie in my yard that turns into an oak leaf when he is spotted.
My sister and I were once babysat by either gnomes or dwarves, not sure which, but they were hardy, small men that were very kind to us.
I am learning about Ogham trees (alphabet, etc.) as we speak! I have strong ties with the Willow, but my tree sign is the Alder. There is no tree that I do not love and respect.
Yes Barker, I agree, faeries always trust in themselves and are wise beyond our comprehension!
Thanks so much for reaching out to me SL and Barker!!!
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I'm really glad you started this topic. I've been attracted to maple trees in botanical garden as if they were trying to tell me something.
I think you'd love to spend time at the Emerald river, you can hear them literally whisper after sunset when reaching the source.
Look https://duckduckgo.com/?q=reka+soca&t=c ... &ia=images it it looks photoshopped at some pics but I swear it is not, that is how that place really looks.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

Wow SL, this place is absolutely breath-taking!!! Thanks so much!!
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

In a past life I was a fairy. We lived with the red headed giants. Near a waterfall, tucked deep in the woods.
I was also a butterfly.
This was early in my lifetimes. I still have dreams of dancing under the full moon. Laughing and playing games. It was such a carefree life :) I am glad to remember that.
We never aged and I always found that odd. But if you look at me, I will be 40 in February and I’m the oldest n look like the youngest. Life is wonderful!

I am glad you have found your way back. How does it feel?
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

Absolutely wonderful! I am happy you remember being a Faery MisLynn3! It sounds so exciting!! I made a faery medicine bag for my FaeryCraft and it started swinging like crazy and it came so clear to me to get a pendulum, so I did and am learning pendulums now thanks to the Good Folk!!! I am so happy! :-)
celtickitty16

Post by celtickitty16 »

Yay there's more of us !!
I too follow the Celtic Faery faith because of scottish Irish ancestors and my nan always sharing her fae connection with me ( yes I am lucky )
But even though I honour her beliefs I confess I know so little and hoping to travel to Scotland in a couple of years time to find out more but with the borders closed I am just biding my time finding out all I can

Any thing that can be shared about the Faery Faith is greatly appreciated

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”