Eismagie by Frater V.D.

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
SilverWort

Eismagie by Frater V.D.

Post by SilverWort »

I'm putting together all info I have about Eismagie. It's not a lot, but is better than nothing.

I know two systems for this path, I'm only talking about the one created by Helmut Barthel and followed by Frater V.D., the other one belongs to Saami people.

Index:
1. Introduction: This post
2. Runes introduction; Uthark: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p240115
3. Taoist Alchemy: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p240689

Annex:
1. Hammer Rite: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p240074

Introduction

Helmut (by testimonies) was able to generate ice and electricity in his fingers, and can expel his chi to hit someone in other room. Power catches him, and kill some students. Finally, Ice Lords killed him.

Helmut puts together Saami knowledge with Chi Kung, creating Eismagie. The basic principle is to generate a massive amount of chi, strong enough to to use it to make magic. His student, Frater V.D. creates the final form of Eismagie, which is a mixture of martial arts, Norse religion and magic. This is not a starter path, knowledge on Yoga, internal martial arts and magic is required. Lack of information makes imperative to have a good degree of knowledge to fill those empty spaces.

This system is called "Path of empty hand", a dark path which feeds on misery and depression, and may lead to madness or death.

The path:

There is no covens actually, Helmut never finished his system, Frater V.D. works are incomplete and vague. But the system is something like this:

- Runes introduction
- Pranic theory: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prana
- Taoist alchemy: http://www.goldenelixir.com/jindan.html
- Runic works
- Yoga(Kundalini) and Chi Kung training:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini_yoga
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong
- Sexual magic
- Nine doors: needs a whole post.
- Empty Hand: final lesson, unable to find it.

Hierarchy:

- Novice: knows energy principles and practices some martial art.
- Traveller: is initiated in the path.
- Master: Good control over energy.
- Avatar: Total control over energy, he contacts with Ice Lords (like Helmut)

Some concepts:

- Black sun: it's Polaris. For meditation, is recommended to look north. It's the way to unlink from the mundane world. Is something like Chaos Star.

- Ice Lords: Norse deities ruling Eismagie. Thor, Odin, Loki, Freya, Balder, Tyr.

- Hammer rite: It's performed on start and end of rituals, like wiccan circle, for banishing purposes.

- Ice: It's like Ether, the other elements are a part of Him.

- Empty hand: like an ice cube which smelts slowly until there is only the essence. The goal of this path is to make magic without anything but your Will.

- Initiation: Is required to follow this path. I'm translating an auto-initiation rite.

- Nine doors: After initiation, you will choose the door to start your journey trough Yggdrasil. Each door has twelve tracks.

- 13 Odin's Rings: Results you may achieve following this path.

1.Summoning
2.Spells
3.Energy manipulation
4.Evocation
5.Acclimation
6.Talk to animals
7.Curses(I'm not going to talk about this, sorry)
8.Fortune telling
9.Clairvoyance
10.Glamour
11.Astral projection
12.Healing
13.Dissipation

I take some things from a book by Ljossal Lodursson, a weird Spanish e-book without copyright. Please, let me know any errors in translation. To be continued ...
corvidus

Re: Eismagie by Frater V.D.

Post by corvidus »

SilverWort wrote: Some concepts:

- Black sun: it's Polaris. For meditation, is recommended to look north. It's the way to unlink from the mundane world. Is something like Chaos Star.
I'm curious where you found this information on the Black Sun, because it's not even close to accurate.

First, Polaris:
Polaris (n.)
1769, short for stella polaris, Modern Latin, literally "the pole star" (see polar). The ancient Greeks called it Phoenice, "the Phoenician (star)," because the Phoenicians used it for navigation, though due to precession of the equinoxes it was not then the pole star. Also see pole (n.2). The Old English word for it was Scip-steorra "ship-star," reflecting its importance in navigation.
As for the Black Sun itself, there are many sites to be found through google searching that provide better explanations of the concept.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

Polaris is the black sun in this path. It contains some ariosophic concepts, is the way to unlink from demiurge world, to enter and exit. Is like chaos star (my opinion) cause is like emptiness, a black hole, an extradimensional door, is the transcendence door. Is related to Taoist alchemy too, just internal part. I haven't planed to write more about black sun, I think taoist alchemy is enough for this things.

Source is this:
http://www.libroesoterico.com/bibliotec ... ucifer.pdf

If you have info related with this path, post it, please.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

Hammer Rite:

Thor’s Hammer, Mjolnir is the tool with which Thor continually fights the Jotuns, it’s the means of bringing his goats back to life, and also traditionally used to bless a bride at a wedding. In other words, the Hammer is an object of protection, and a bringer of fertility and new life. A representation of the Hammer is commonly worn by members of the Asatru religion.

The “Hammer Rite” is simply a way of establishing ritual space. This space is not as distinct as what one finds in traditional wiccan circles. Rather, the Hammer Rite is more of a calling to indicate to ourselves, and to the gods, that we’re about to perform a ritual. Some have described it as a “ringing of the bell.”

When one performs a hammer rite, one doesn’t create an inside and outside, or even a “ritual geometric shape.” The purpose of a Hammer Rite is to establish that a given “space” is being used for ritual. It’s the recognition that we’re calling upon the gods and goddesses to be with us, as we exercise our will upon the universe.

If you begin all your ritual practices with this rite, hopefully it will become a “matter of course” and you won’t have to remember to do it. Like breathing, it should become a part of what you do. It also gives you a brief time to focus your intent on the work you are about to be involved in.
Performing a Hammer Rite

There are many different ways, with several different items that can be used to do a hammer rite (though virtually all of them require a hammer).

Some groups use two hammers and call upon two points (Fire and Ice, or North and South).
Other groups call upon four points, though this gives the space more of a wiccan feeling.
Other groups use one hammer, and call upon two points.

Ultimately it’s a matter of preference.

The easiest way to do a hammer rite is to go to one of your two points, and trace an an upside-down “T” shape in the air in front of you, while chanting something appropriate like,

“Hammer of Thor, Hallow and Hold This Holy Stead”.

and then do it on the oppose it point.

Some people worry about which direction they should trace the Hammer in. If doing things from right to left or left to right worries you, work out to your own satisfaction what it should be, but personally, I’ve never lost any sleep over it. I tend to make the Hammer sign from left to right, mainly because that’s the direction writing goes in. Taken from The Raven Kindred Blot Ritual

After you’ve done one point, then you do the other. That’s all there is to it.

Source: http://www.modernheathen.com/2009/04/16/hammer-rite/
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

Runes introduction: Uthark

Uthark, the Hidden Rune Row

The Uthark rune-row is a theory that was created by Sigurd Agrell, a Swedish Rune scholar in the 1920’s.

He claims that the original rune row, the Futhark, was a cipher to confuse the uninitiated.

After much theory and study, he removed the first rune: Feh, and put it last, and revealed the Uthark rune row. He discovered how much sense the runes made “numerologically” - the rune UR becomes number 1 (UR means “beginning” in Scandinavian languages). The Reid rune becomes number 4, Ass becomes the number 3 - all these numbers start making much more associated sense to the runes. For example, Reid is closely connected to Thor, and he protects the four directions (for those of you practicing the hammer rite in a ceremony, you will know how relevant this number correlation is). Two is also much more related to the Ymir and the Giants. Aiss as number three makes sense for the first Gods: Odin, Vile and Ve - the Uthark theory makes for a rich revelation in number symbology.

Another example is the famous rune trio: ALU (which is seen carved in many brooches and magical bracteate from the ancient world) when you associate ALU with its Uthark numbers you get (Aiss for 3, Lagu for 20, and Ur for 1) you come up with the number 24 - the exact number of the whole rune row. This makes the ALU a powerful protection as it symbolises the whole rune alphabet. When the ancients were practicing rune-magic, the associated numbers to the runes were crucial to the spell-caster, in order to make the spell more profound and meaningful. According to Sigurd Agrell, Roman legionaries practiced alphabet magic and used numerology in this way. They, in turn, had a lot of contact with viking tradesman and mercenaries and undoubtedly influenced them - Sigurd Agrell writes eloquently on this relatedness in his thesis.

Within a pack of cards we have the same construct - to the uninitiated we can think of the ace card to symbolises the number 1, but when games are played, the ace card always comes last and is the highest scoring card.

But please note, this “Uthark” research I am doing is in the spirit of dialogue and inquiry, there is no “better or worse” rune row here, I am only shining a light on one intriguing theory.

The translation I have done below shows you the relationship between the Uthark rune row and of the creation myth.

I will reveal much more on this later on as I am doing my research and translating his books.

Cosmology of Uthark (source and translation from: Mikeal Hedlund and Kenneth Eriksson)

In the beginning there was Ginnungagap, length and breadth immeasurable, depth beyond comprehension. The beginning. The rune UR reflects this, the origin or emptiness. The symbol is two cow horns after the gigantic cow named Audhumbla “void, darkness”. The origin of the Universe. This is closely connected to the sacred cows of the Hindu tradition as the “mother” and the Northern customs where influenced by the Indo-European religion.

In Ginnungagap an androgyn giant called Ymer was born between fire and ice and fed by Audhumblas milk. Ymer’s rune is THURS and symbolises the primitive creative energy manifested, out of control and chaotic. Ymer was the original father/mother of the Gods.

Audhumbla licked on salt stones to keep herself alive and from them the first God of the Aesir was born. He was noble and beautiful his name was Bure, the first of the Aesir’s. There followed more beings and Bure had a son named Bor and took for his wife Bestla who gave birth to Odin (spirit), Ve and Vile. The first Aesirs killed the giant Ymer, or in other words subordinated the raw energy and created the manifested universe. This is symbolised by the rune ASS.

Next REID, it stands for order and control of the four directions and the elements. Reid is Tor’s rune and Tor is the restorer of the cosmic order and REID is linked with the enlightened thunderbolt. REID is also movement and we get direction and the first phase of the creation story is done.

From the lightning we get fire, KEN which is connected to the fire realm, is a spiritual and creative energy. GIFU marks the four directions and the centre of the universe and its meaning is harmony and balance.

WYNJA, the rune of happiness stands for unconditional love and bliss that permeates the manifested universe. This rune indicates the beginning of the fertility Gods and Goddesses, the Vaenir.

HAGAL stands for a heavenly structure, the power of crystals. HAGAL symbolises the rainbow, milky way, the bridge between the worlds, after this rune we approach the material world. With NAUD came the Goddesses of fate, the nornor, into the picture. The nornor weaves the thread of the universe and gives the creation its structure. ISS represents structure, but also nifelhem and a material forming power. The ten first runes represents the original creation and the powers that gives it its spiritual structure.

Once we reach the rune JARA we come to our world. JARA stands for the seasons and the sacred marriage between Frej and Freja, which keeps our world alive. Thereafter we have the runes from the mineral kingdom, PETRA, the vegetable kingdom EOH and the animal kingdom ALGIZ. Then we have the SOL, the sun, which is the material aspect to the KEN rune. Then we have man TYR and woman BJARKA - mankind enters the creation. TYR and BJARKA also represents the heaven and earth, the two joined together.

With the rune MADR the joining has gone deeper and represents a whole and balanced person. With LAGU we reach the end of another cycle in the runic structure. LAGU represents water and stand in relations to ISS which represents ice. But in LAGU the water is clear and flowing, warm and life giving.

ING stands in relation to JARA and is a fertility rune. But here the impulse is starting to change from the earth to the cosmic ODAL, representing tradition, culture, forefathers and all the earlier incarnations – everything that makes us of who we are. DAGAZ is the ability to reach further than this – as a butterfly going out of his cocoon and take re-birth in an environment full of light, love, and insight.. And with FEH we reach the completeness of the circle, of creation. The totality and end of earthly existence, but it is only a start as FEH is in close relation to the UR rune – both have the cow horns as symbols.

Andreas Kornevall

Source: http://andreaskornevall.tumblr.com/post ... n-rune-row

Recommended book: Uthark: Nightside of the Runes (costs like 2.000 dollars, wonder why, I have it in spanish)
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

SilverWort wrote:Polaris is the black sun in this path. It contains some ariosophic concepts, is the way to unlink from demiurge world, to enter and exit. Is like chaos star (my opinion) cause is like emptiness, a black hole, an extradimensional door, is the transcendence door. Is related to Taoist alchemy too, just internal part. I haven't planed to write more about black sun, I think taoist alchemy is enough for this things.

If you have info related with this path, post it, please.
It appears most of the information I'd care to share is contradictory to your theory, so it wouldn't be much help :)
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

corvidus wrote:It appears most of the information I'd care to share is contradictory to your theory, so it wouldn't be much help :)
It's not my theory, is Kohl and Frater V.D. theory. But I still want to take a look to your info, cause in fact, there is a counter-part not exactly to Esimagie but to some indo-european ancient knowledge included into Eismagie. Please, post the links or send them to me. Thanks.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

Taoist Alchemy: Transcendence Way

Neidan introduction:

Taoism focuses on the balance of yin and yang in one's life (Hopfe and Woodward 167). Internal alchemy focuses on the body and how you are able to use the Three Treasures, chi, jing and shen, to bring this balance to your life. These are the energy that makes up life (Kohn 145-149). Each individual is able to practice internal alchemy on their own, the religious leaders of Taoism are there for guidance (Smith 199-204).

Chi is defined as the "natural energy of the universe" and can be found in everything, including each individual person (Carroll). Throughout Taoists' lives, they strive to obtain a positive flow of chi, which flows through the body in paths moving to each individual organ, from the perspective of internal alchemy (Smith 199-204). Taoists map out the body according to these paths. If a path is blocked, the chi does not flow properly; this blockage disrupts the balance of yin and yang. Taoists developed methods to help get rid of these harmful blockages so that the body's balance can be restored (Majka, Thompson, Schipper).

The second treasure, jing, is essential for humans to live; it is referred to as the energies of the body (Kohn 145-149). It corresponds most closely to the energy of the physical body. The conserving of jing in the body is heavily focused on internal alchemy (Smith 199-200). It is thought that a person dies when they lost, or ran out of jing. Taoists believed that preserving jing allowed people to live longer, if not to achieve immortality. The idea of immortality came about because Taoists believed that if jing in the body could be preserved the energies in the body could be saved, which allowed you to stay alive (Schipper).

Shen, the third and final treasure, is the original spirit of the body.

This is all that happens in the body without the acknowledgment of the human (Nedidan: The Traditional Meditative Practice, 14). Taoists try to become conscious of shen through meditation (Smith, 199-204). Shen is the energy that each organ, in the body, possesses. Each organ in the body has an element associated with it, fire, wood, water, metal, or earth (The Five Shen). When the "three treasures" are maintained in the body, along with a balance of yin and yang, it is possible to achieve a healthy body, and longevity; which are the main goals of internal alchemy (Ching 395, Hopfe and Woodward 167).

Three Treasures:

Inner alchemy practice can be generalized into three phases. The three phases are known as the "three treasures". The "three treasures" of human life are vitality or jing (ching), energy-chi (ch'i), and spirit-shen (chen) (Kohn 145-149). It can be explained in the Zhonghe ji which was quoted in the book: Daoism and Chinese Culture by Livia Kohn—

Making one's essence complete, one can preserve the body. To do so, first keep the body at ease, and make sure there are no desires. Thereby energy can be made complete.

Making one's energy complete, one can nurture the mind. To do so, first keep the mind pure, and make sure there are no thoughts. Thereby spirit can be made complete.

Making one's spirit complete, one can recover emptiness. To do so, first keep the will sincere, and make sure body and mind are united. Thereby spirit can be returned to emptiness. ... To attain immortality, there is nothing else but the refinement of these three treasures: essence, energy, spirit." (Kohn 145-149).

The "three treasures" need to work with one another and never without each other. One cannot exist without the other one. These "three treasures" are important in the longevity techniques that are used to achieve immortality and physical manifestation of the Dao (Ching 395).

CHI:

Chi is the vital force that operates the body and manifests in everyone and everything "the natural energy of the universe" (Carroll). The home of chi is said to be centered around the liver. Chi is one of the "three treasures". Having harmony is one of the most important concepts of Chi. Keeping a proper balance of Yin and Yang (positive and negative) forces. Trouble either on a personal or on a larger scale is a form of disharmony and may lead to illness or stress. This is accomplished by having too much of either Yin or Yang forces (Hopfe and Woodward 167).

Healing practices through acupuncture, massage, cupping and herbal medicines can open up the chi meridians throughout the body so that the chi in the body can flow freely. Keeping chi in balance and flowing throughout the body promotes health; imbalance can lead to sickness. This doesn't only apply to the body but the environment as well, whether nature or man-made. Feng Shui methods are used to keep a healthy balance and a more open flow of chi in one's environment (Majka).

Feng Shui means "wind-water". Chi is scattered by the wind and is gathered by water. It is good to have a home by a river or body of water so chi could flow past your home, also to build in front of a hill so bad chi cannot flow into your home. Modern feng shui focuses on moving objects such as furniture around to help promote a positive outcome of chi in the chosen space. Traditionally it was used to find homes and good burial sites that had good amounts of Yin-chi and Yang-chi, insuring that one's spirit wouldn't get stuck in the mortal plane, but rise to join the ancestors (Thompson 19-22).

JING:

Jing, or vitality, is the second of the "three treasures" of human life. According to tradition, Jīng is stored in the kidneys and is the most dense physical matter within the body (as opposed to shén which is the most volatile). It is said to be the material basis for the physical body and is yīn in nature, which means it nourishes, fuels, and cools the body. As such it is an important concept in the internal martial arts. Jīng is also believed by some to be the carrier of our heritage (similar to DNA). Production of semen, in the man, and menstrual blood (or pregnancy), in the woman, are believed to place the biggest strains on jīng. Because of this, some even equate jīng with semen, but this is inaccurate; the jīng circulates through the eight extraordinary vessels and creates marrow and semen, among other functions.

SHEN:

Shen or the spirit (the most pure and vital energy) involves the mental activities of a person including their consciousness. Shen can also be said to include the nervous system. The nervous system consists of the "original spirit" and actions that are vital to survival such as breathing or the heart beat. A person's consciousness is the spirit of knowing, conscious activities, and the thinking process which can be developed through learning. Internal alchemists focus on the original spirit of shen (Nedidan: The Traditional Meditative Practice 14).

Shen implies a person's mental function and consciousness as well as vitality, mental health and overall "presence". Shen is known to reside mainly in the heart, or more specifically, the blood which relies on the heart. It is believed that shen sleeps at night and if it is disturbed the result can be insomnia. Healthy shen can be seen in a person's physical appearance through the eyes. If the eyes are bright and shining with liveliness it indicates a healthy shen. If one's shen is unhealthy their eyes will appear dull. The shen is dependent on the jing and chi. (Shen: Traditional Chinese Medicine 1-4) If the jing and the chi are happy then the shen will be content as well.

Shen can be thought of as either a singular concept or a plural concept. When viewed singularly shen is located in the heart and known as heart shen. When viewed as a plural concept it is found in five of the yin organs; the heart, kidneys, spleen, lungs and the liver. The singular shen depends on the others as the others depend on it. If the heart shen is not functioning properly it can damage the other shen and lead to problems such as mental illness. (Chaqging Yang 6)

Shen[神]: The Emperor of the Heart The element associated with the heart is fire. The heart shen involves the quality of awareness one has and is shown in the responsiveness of the eyes. The xin or mind exists as part of the heart; often viewed as a corona to the sun of the heart.

Zhi [志]: The Kidney's Will to Act Zhi is one's will and is represented by the element of water. Zhi embodies one's effort and perseverance to succeed in spiritual practice. Through the zhi one may hope to align themselves with the "will of Heaven", or the Dao.

Yi [意]: Intellect of the Spleen Earth is the element of yi. It is said to assist in the formation of intentions and when not in balance it can lead to problems with the spleen. When healthy it is evident as a spirit permeated with intelligence. Within the spleen also exists the xing or "map" of the body, often this concept is viewed as the blueprint of our existence.

Po [魄]: The Corporal Soul of the Lungs Po concerns our immediate desires and only lasts as long as one lives. It is the polar of hun and is found in the element of metal. Traditionally, 13 po spirits reside in the lung.

Hun [魂]: The Ethereal Soul of the Liver Hun is represented by the element of wood and is able to survive subtly after death. It involves long-range commitments and as one's spiritual consciousness develops the po becomes support for the hun. (The Five Shen). There are seen to be three hun that form at conception, the yin hun, the yang hun and the ren (human) hun.

When all forms of shen are functioning properly and the shen is in harmony one is said to have achieved shen unity.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neidan

DEVELOPING INTERNAL EMBRYO:

Internal Embryo or Immortal Fetus is our spiritual body, like a recipient for our spiritual-self to live. This way, our spirit can live without physical body (immortal) and can go where physical body can't.

You will need lot of chi to nourish your jing. I suggest Chi Kung, cause you will get lot of benefits in little time. Search for a Shifu and start your lessons. It is suitable for all ages. It will be enough and you don't need to follow steps, all steps occurs naturally in Chi Kung training with no-action.

Dramatized conversation with Shifu:
Me: What I have to do when doing Ma-Bu?
Shifu: Nothing!
Me: But ... I can visualize ...
Shifu: Nothing!
Me: But ... (hit with a cane). Nothing, understood.

In Chi Kung training you collect chi, transmute into jing which produces better chi, which is transmuted into shen with no-action.

Step 1: Collecting Chi

This exercise collects energy and stores it in lower Dan-Tien. After this exercise, is recommended to follow next exercise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ag5S5iMLM

Step 2: Transmuting Chi to Jing or Nourish Jing

1. Meditation position, relaxed and straight back.Tongue touches the roof of the mouth. Focus in your lower Dan-Tien.
2. Visualize the energy in your lower Dan-Tien moving like a vortex, drawing energy from the body. Energy goes condensed into a small point of light (Pearl).
3. When you feel that point of light in the center of your lower Dan-tien, rhythmic nose breathing and slow manner.As you inhale, the pearl expands slowly, until spreads out of the body in all directions.As you exhale, it is compressed to its original size, 1-2 inches.
4. Do 7 complete breaths (inhale and exhale) and rests while staying focused on lower Dan-Tien.
5. Repeat last step 7 times, so you do 49 complete breaths.
6. To finalize, hold energy concentrated in the Dan-Tien for a few minutes, then allow it to disperse throughout your body.

Step 3: Transmuting Jing to better Chi

1. Meditation position, relaxed and straight back.Tongue touches the roof of the mouth.
2. As you inhale through your nose, contract the anus up, visualizing the energy up your reproductive organ through the spine to the head.
3. Exhale through your nose while you relax the anus, the energy goes down the face, chest, abdomen, to the base of the trunk.
4. Repeat 2-3 steps for a few minutes 2-3 times/day.
5. In the last exhale, energy is distributed throughout your body.

To be continued ...
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Hi again, I know I said I didn't have much to say on the last topic, but internal alchemy is my main focus ;)
SilverWort wrote:Taoist Alchemy
I see a lot of quotes, but I'm curious how you would put these into practice?
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

corvidus wrote:Hi again, I know I said I didn't have much to say on the last topic, but internal alchemy is my main focus ;)
Really? My Chi Kung is mainly Taoist so ...
corvidus wrote:
I see a lot of quotes, but I'm curious how you would put these into practice?
I have less time than I want, I'm posting in chunks ... Until I have tutorial translated, developing internal embryo is easy. Just collecting energy, compressing it into a little pearl and get it out of the body. When you can go out body, just start to move around.

Hope I can finish Taoist Alchemy part this holidays.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

corvidus wrote: It appears most of the information I'd care to share is contradictory to your theory, so it wouldn't be much help :)
I read your introduction right now, I know why you say that. Cabbala is the counterpart to that knowledge. :D
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Have you completed the 'immortal fetus' already?
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

corvidus wrote:Have you completed the 'immortal fetus' already?
Nope. I'm collecting and transmuting energy for a year or so (chi to jing, jing to storable chi), I have more time in Chi Kung so work may be done already, but before some "revelations" I was searching Philosopher’s Lapis in the classic occidental way (you know, red dragon, green lion, dragon blood ...), I have almost all processes to achieve it. Comparing, internal alchemy is very easy.

This spring is the date to start my embryo. So in a year or so, hope, I'll born. But until I can move freely, like ten years more. I think Chi Kung can help and speed up process, but all shen manifestations I saw were from very old people. I'm 30, I have time enough.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Nope. I'm collecting and transmuting energy for a year or so (chi to jing, jing to storable chi), I have more time in Chi Kung so work may be done already
It will depend on whether or not your Chi Kung practices have induced an 'awakening' similar to the yogic kundalini awakening (if not the same thing). I found this to be the first phase in the process, connecting with the primordial, divine feminine power (a womb to prepare the child, if you will). What are your thought on this?

Also of interest is the development of the 'solar-astral-body'.
I was searching Philosopher’s Lapis in the classic occidental way (you know, red dragon, green lion, dragon blood ...), I have almost all processes to achieve it. Comparing, internal alchemy is very easy.
Yes I agree, as soon as the universal principles are somewhat understood, the western and eastern alchemical texts and practices compliment one another.
This spring is the date to start my embryo. So in a year or so, hope, I'll born. But until I can move freely, like ten years more. I think Chi Kung can help and speed up process, but all shen manifestations I saw were from very old people. I'm 30, I have time enough.
Yes, inergal work is certainly not something that can be rushed or sped up without interesting consequences. Everything in its own time. Good luck!
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

corvidus wrote: It will depend on whether or not your Chi Kung practices have induced an 'awakening' similar to the yogic kundalini awakening (if not the same thing). I found this to be the first phase in the process, connecting with the primordial, divine feminine power (a womb to prepare the child, if you will). What are your thought on this?

Also of interest is the development of the 'solar-astral-body'.
We work with Kan and Li, water and fire, feminine and masculine, yin-yang. Balance is key, or attraction between this opposite forces. Water goes down, fire goes up, if you put fire below water, below the cauldron, this two energies are going to merge, water will evaporate (solve) and purified before returns in water form again (coagula). And water is soft, doesn't "kill" things.

For awakening of kundalini snake, I started with meditation like 15 years ago, I was a child, must be the same awakening in Chi Kung (I had this awakening done, not sure), but Chi Kung is designed (Taoists forms in Taoist way, Buddhist in Buddhist) to achieve transcendence. I can see purpose of lot of movements or stances, like clean meridians, collect chi, compress chi, jing to chi ... Shen is less obvious to me.

But another awakening, initiation, come to me without invitation a year ago. Now, I see things in different angle.
corvidus wrote: Yes I agree, as soon as the universal principles are somewhat understood, the western and eastern alchemical texts and practices compliment one another.
Lot of symbols are exactly the same. And Cinnabar Field name for Dan-Tien ... Are connected some way. But internal is higher than external.
corvidus wrote:Yes, inergal work is certainly not something that can be rushed or sped up without interesting consequences. Everything in its own time. Good luck!
Agree. Thanks. Hope I can find you in Tao sometime.

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”