Housewife Witchcraft?

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Housewife Witchcraft?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Normally I really like SRW's writing, but I found her Hedgewitch book was forced and flat. Others may like it, of course. I preferred Ann Moura's Green Magic and Green Witch series. Just sayin'.

I don't get much further than my own back yard and home is where this crone wants to be. I have some small shelves around the kitchen window over the sink where I keep a few mason jars with herbs, and an offering bowl. I have really simplified my practice from the earlier days when i practiced in an attic room & knocked heads on the peaked roof in winter, & was devoted to full ritual in the back yard in good weather. Now my kitchen suffices & everything is handy.

Both Denise Lynn and Ellen Dugan have witchy Pinterest boards that are worth a view.
autumn swan

Post by autumn swan »

Thank you! I'll check their pinterest boards right now. And Ann Moura, too. :D

Edit: OMG there are literally a hundred Denise Lynns on Pinterest. Which one is she? :surprisedwitch:
May the Lord and the Lady bless you.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Check their websites. They probably have links to the pinterest boards. Or just enjoy them all.

Edit: I put "witch" after the name and got a witch's kitchen pinterest board. Hmm. Not the right one, but nice pins.

However, doing an Amazon book search, I see Denise LINN as the author of many spiritual book titles and card decks, and Denise LYNN as a romance novelist. Of course both are on pinterest. Sigh.

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”