Religious magick

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
AncientSideEffects

Religious magick

Post by AncientSideEffects »

The whole point of this is to get everyone to understand and accept different points of view. Many of us could care less about your beliefs, not in a bad way, and are accepting if decision. Having seen a few posts of people getting argumentative, I'm gonna fix it. I'll list every religion I know and know about and let you all in on a few secrets that's have been buried for centuries.
DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO BE OFFENSIVE, YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO READ ON OR STOP! IF YOU CHOOSE YO READ ON, DO SO AT YOUR DISCRETION! I WILL NOT TOLERATE DISRESPECT OR ARGUMENT HERE AT ALL. I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE OFFENDED HERE AND NOW. THIS IS MY LAST WARNING, ALL PERSONS OF SHORT TEMPER OR CLOSED MIND TURN AWAY............... NOW!!!

The reason I'm doing this is because I was born Jehovah's Witness. They lied from the start. The preface they modified the teachings to there beliefs, skipped passages and what not. As far as bread for my flesh wine for my blood, isn't that cannibalism?

If your still reading, then congrats. I'm going to impart some knowledge. Something that many do not understand or have not taken the time to learn. I will cover many religions and many in group. Some will be generalised. I.E. Christianity, it covers a wide group. So let's begin with a general understanding:

Old Testament: The beginning according to most. God creates plants, people, animals, day and night, angels. NOTICE: Demons, by classification religiously, are fallen angels. He did not in any way make them separately.
Adam and Eve. Man and woman, created all humanity. Tempted by the demon Baal, ate the forbidden fruit of knowledge. Failing to listen to His warning, they were banished for Eden, the Holy Garden, and made to "feel" (emotion.) Fast forward some centuries, Moses arrives. He parts the sea's (Red Sea) and saves his people. He climbs Mt. Sinai and returns with the 10 commandments. He imparts this knowledge looking older then when he left the group.
Fast forward to 1 AD. Birth of Christ. The manger and the wise men and the gifts and yadda yadda. He grows up, now 36 (according to all the evidence and the Bible), he sacrifices himself and low and behold, now the New Testament.

New Testament: Jesus modifies his father's (one in the same person by the way) original agreement. He says he will love all people and animals and creatures the same, as he is forgiving to our trespasses, sins. Commandments stay the same.

Judaism(Jewish): Similar to Christians but far from Muslim. They have a monotheistic religion that imparts itself on the Old Testament. Circumcision started when Abraham used this as a way of proving his loyalty.
Magick: Incantation by way of prayers

Christianity: Group( Christian, Catholic, similar): Polytheistic (holy trinity), New testament followers, Monotheistic. Don't believe in idolisation yet use a cross and motion a cross during prayer. Largest group of idiots. Seriously? One "thing" creates all life? How gullible. Here's homework for all Christians. Go back to the christian movement, when it REALLY started. Find me one, yes ONE, Cardinal that says Jesus was real. I can find you many who said he's not. As well as records. The three wise men who followed the East star was actually a reference to Orion's belt... Wait, Orion's belt? Yes. That both Pagan and Aboriginal. Go figure. Crown of thorns: get your friend and stand in front of the sun as it it reaches 1/8 to 1/3 up the sky after risen. What do you see? A crown of thorns. The suns rays. I'll add other coincidences in other religions.
Magick: Incantation by way of prayers, casting by way of forming or using crucifix.

Egyptians: Not sure the technical name, Polytheistic, similar to Paganism. Main God, Horus. Birth, death, resurrection all mimic Christ. However, Horus was 20,000 years before Christ.
Magick: Incantation by way of prayer, spells and potions.

Covenant: based on Halo(XBox game). Bunch of BS all the way.

Hindu: Polytheistic, similar to Paganism. Main God, Shiva. Female, stands on evil. 4 arms, 2 legs, and the Head, represents the 7 chakras.
Magick: incantation by way of prayers, spells (pain reduction and the like)

Native American: Group (Mayans, Aztecs, American branches): Polytheistic, Similar to Paganism, Main God, Varies. One God, deities for each yearly event.
Magick: incantation by way of prayers, potions, and spells by way of sacrifice (usually human)

Paganism: The original "religion": ancient cave drawings dating back to prehistoric eras showing rituals for hunting, fertility, etc. Pagan by Christian definition was a person living outside the Christian rule.
Magick: Incantation by way of prayers, spells by way of sacrifice.

Wiccan: a.k.a. Witchcraft, polytheistic, similar to Paganism. The reason for the a.k.a. is that was how it was viewed and by most is how it is still viewed. Wiccan includes people such as wizards, Adepts, priest, priestess, and the like. Seen as evil, black cat, hexes and so on. However, this was never actually the case. Most were herbalists, healer or doctor.
Magick: Incantation by way of prayers, Spells, potions, sacrifices (herbal usually).

As you can see, every religion is the same. Magick is in everyone. I know I missed a few a long the way. That means I don't know enough to say anything. Welcome to the lies we are fed by major groups to get our money. Even Buddhism takes gold leaf as an offering, money spent. No religion is free of magick and this is the truth. If anyone denies it, you need to look back at what you do and say. Believe me, your using magick.
One Witchy Mom

Re: Religious magick

Post by One Witchy Mom »

How did you come to the conclusion that Baal was in the garden? And please provide some evidence that demons and fallen angels are the same? I do not see where these two things are in the scripture? I know some may believe this, but others do not, so I would be really really interested in some supportive references. And please I am interested in your thoughts of the nephilim.

In regards to Jesus being a historical figure, that is surely up for debate, and surely The Greeks never taught that he was not, it is the foundation for the Orthodox church. The men who actually are said to have known Jesus founded the Church, which was later founded by Paul and was Greek Orthodox. It is very possible Jesus was a historical figure, that was embellished or was what he says he was, other texts exists speaking of Jesus the man. I appreciate your post it has much information, but is purely your opinion with out much support, it seems to me.

Contrary to what some skeptics would have the public believe, the Bible is not the only ancient book that talks about Jesus.

"There was a wise man who was called Jesus, and his conduct was good. Pilate condemned him to be crucified. His disciples did not abandon their loyalty to him. They reported that he appeared to them three days after his crucifixion, and that he was alive" - Antiquities of the Jews, by Josephus ( about 37-101 AD

"Christ suffered the ultimate penalty at the hand of procurator Pontious Pilate when Tiberius was emperor of Rome" - Annal of Imperial Rome, by Tactitus (about 55-120 AD)

"Chertus" caused the riots in Rome in 49 AD. [This probably references Christ and to the hostility that erupted when traditional Jews clashed with Jews who believed Jesus was the Messiah, Acts 18:2 supports this theory, reporting than Claudius Caesar expelled the Jews from Rome at that time.] - Lives of the Caesars, by Suetonius (about 75-130 AD)

So are you saying you have Wicca with witchcraft lumped together because that is social terms used synonymously? Because the two are not the same. Wicca is an organized religion, Witchcraft is act of ancient psychology and science to a degree ,that is practiced yes by Wiccans, but also person not of the religion Wicca, often even by certain subsets of Christianity. Wicca and Witchcraft are not same. Although I can see your point many people are confused on this.

Native Americans do not perform human nor animal sacrifice, in the distant past yes, however your post may lead one to believe you think they do currently, ,which I am sure you do not. I hope you do not....LOL

Thanks for sharing your personal ideas about a few religions.
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

One Witchy Mom wrote:How did you come to the conclusion that Baal was in the garden? And please provide some evidence that demons and fallen angels are the same? I do not see where these two things are in the scripture?
In the Book of Genesis (at least in my Bible) it says that Satan was the one who tempted Eve.

As far as demons go, the book of Job talks about Lucifer (the Angel of Light and one of God's 'favorite' angels) becoming jealous of man and as a result rebelled against God. He was then cast out of Heaven along with his angelic supporters and that's the Biblical story of where demons came from.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
One Witchy Mom

Post by One Witchy Mom »

The original Hebrew the word was serpent, and it was never equated to Ha Satan (the Hebrew word that is now translated to Satan) whom his job was basically to be the deceiver and adversary , as in the Book of Job, to test man's righteousness.

The original Hebrew term, satan, is a noun from a verb meaning primarily to, “obstruct, oppose,” as it is found in
Numbers 22:22, 1 Samuel 29:4, Psalms 109:6. Ha-Satan is traditionally translated as “the accuser,” or “the adversary.”

Baal, also rendered Baʿal in Hebrew is a Semitic title and honor meaning "master" or "lord" that is used for various gods who were patrons.

"Baʿal" can refer to any god and even to human officials and regarded in the Hebrew Bible in that context as a "false god". Baal was not a demon but a fake god , as seen in Elijah.

Honestly the Bible never says Satan is the serpent, nor does it elude to Ba'al. It as common word used for 'false god'. By the NT we see Ha Satan, who previously, according to Book of Job, somewhat worked with God, as Satan in NT he is now is a malevolent being. The Bible no where says that Fallen Angels are demons. Fallen Angels or Fallen Angel and demons are lower vibrations energies which are demons. No where does it state or even eluded that two are the same, this is some denominations dogma, but not at all actually substantiated. Angel and demon are not the same energy forms. Commonly referred to as "The Watchers", fallen angels and demons are not the same. I know it is a common doctrine among some Xian denominations, however there is no proof of this.
AncientSideEffects

Post by AncientSideEffects »

OK, look. See this the problem. Satan had many names, including Baal, Beelzebub, Lucifer, etc.
@One Witchy Man, if fallen angels and demons are not the same then please explain how Satan came to be? There was no evil created. Satan was an angel, corrupted by the praise he saw God getting. The loyalty of the people. He sought the same and was cast down because of it. Hence, fallen angels. The fell from the status they held. Angel+fallen from power=Fallen Angel. Maybe my math is off but if 1+1=2, then I must be right.
Oh, I guess this post may be somewhat biased, having been raised J.W. and all, but I know BS when in see or hear it. All of this following is based in what you said. So correct me if I'm wrong. Apparently, Jesus may or may not have been the son of God, but a person of high stature in which a book was created to show how we should act and was given the name Christianity? If calling demons and fallen angels the same is a Xianic thing, then does that make J.W.'s part Pagan, and liars in their own stead? Everything your saying is both contradictory and raises questions far beyond what I seek. Your creating a notion that many Christians are in fact deaf, dumb, and blind because they cannot see the faults in the bible. So please, enlighten me.
One Witchy Mom

Post by One Witchy Mom »

Again; Ha Satan or Satan is not Baal, Baal is Canaanite God, that some may interrupted to be Satan, when actually it was simple a "false god" see prior post if you could not digest it. Lucifer was actually is simply an angel that held the position of Ha Satan, many have, it is not a person it is a position; The Adversary, the Deceiver. Poor lucifer gets a bad wrap, he was just doing his job.

Angel have spiritual bodies. Lucifer has a spiritual body. Demons do not have spiritual bodies. It is why they seek to make of use of humans from time to time. The Fallen Angels are still Angels with your spiritual bodies. They did not cease to be angels simply because the fell from grace, they are what they are. Unclean spirits are demons , nasty lil beings with no spiritual bodies. I am fully aware of the very short passage about the Fall. They have fallen form their status, but they did morph into spiritual bodiless beings.

Demons are said to be the disembodied spirits that come from the death of the offspring of the Fallen Angels. Because of the to the unnatural origins of the Nephalim/Rephaim/Emims/Anakims Fallen Angels The Watchers, mated with women. (Gen 6:1-6) When they die there is no where for their spirits to go, since they were not created by GOD there is no place for them. This is why they so desire to dwell within us , among us, or possess us, because they once had a body. They do not have what would be thought of as a spirit body as angels does, all they knew was a physical body, this torment for them to be without a physical body. They have no spiritual home, and seek to destroy things that do.

Christ mentions this in Luke 11:24 "When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out."

There are many places in the bible that refer to the ancient races of giants or Nephalim/Rephaim that terrorized humans as follows: Anakims (9 Occurrences)

Emim (3 Occurrences)

Rephaim (32 occurrences)

Reph'aim (17 Occurrences)

Zuzim (1 Occurrence)

Ashteroth-karnaim (1 Occurrence)

I would post the references, but would not be a Bible Thumper...LMAO.

Well, some would say, Jesus was a prophet that created a religious movement, indeed some would say that. Others would say he was the Son of God, yet others would say he either a liar, a lunatic, or Lord. My, personal faith and what comforts me is there was a historical Jesus, there are many reference contrary to what skeptics would say, and I posted a few, and he was the son of God as we all are children God and he was also a supernatural being. He is an example of what we can be Compassion and Love, because in the end love is sacrifice. SO, not sure what you were getting with your question if not to try to understand my personal beliefs. I have said contradictory, that is what is do hilarious here. What in contradiction, support that statement.

The problem is I raise I question you care not to seek or cannot ponder?

Honestly , I have personal opinions on J.W that would be to rude to express. although I find some literature entertaining and some very informative, it the worship style and oppression that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. So I shall refrain. Actually yes, there are entire denominations of people that have no idea that English translation of the Bible is flawed. Spoon fed what someone behind a pulpit tells then rather to learn for themselves. Not all, but many, and I really makes feed sad that people are controlled in that way, unless of course the want to be.

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”