Marking of territory

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
barker

Marking of territory

Post by barker »

Anyone know what the magical meaning of pissing in the garden is? smiley_dance Obviously to mark your territory but what exactly does that entail in the metaphysical sense? smiley_dance
RyukaAscendant

Re: Marking of territory

Post by RyukaAscendant »

barker wrote:Anyone know what the magical meaning of pissing in the garden is? smiley_dance Obviously to mark your territory but what exactly does that entail in the metaphysical sense? smiley_dance
I did something like this once, all I did was leave simple charges across an area basically as a ward. I'd touch a support pillar and charge it for that purpose and spirits would leave me alone if I was within about a 50 to 100 yard radius.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Iron is a protective metal, and disrupts a psychic current that encounters it. So use iron RR stakes or the largest nails you can get, driven in the ground at the corners of your property and gates, charged to repel undesirable presences; witches bottles with the aforementioned contents plus bent needles, broken pins, iron filings or rusty nails, finger nail clippings or hair of all residents to be protected, black salt, dragons' blood & glass shards charged likewise; iron nails hammered in the door frames at the home entrance, one at the peak and two at the bottom corners in a triangle; all activated with air-drawn pentacles and a take-no-prisoners attitude.
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

SpiritTalker wrote:Iron is a protective metal, and disrupts a psychic current that encounters it. So use iron RR stakes or the largest nails you can get, driven in the ground at the corners of your property and gates, charged to repel undesirable presences; witches bottles with the aforementioned contents plus bent needles, broken pins, iron filings or rusty nails, finger nail clippings or hair of all residents to be protected, black salt, dragons' blood & glass shards charged likewise; iron nails hammered in the door frames at the home entrance, one at the peak and two at the bottom corners in a triangle; all activated with air-drawn pentacles and a take-no-prisoners attitude.
Iron is good. I also use small river stones with symbols, runes or sigils painted on them. They are placed on the ground, in trees, anywhere really. They are charged with protection and I change them out occasionally.

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”