Anyone know where to buy dried flowers?

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
Fae

Anyone know where to buy dried flowers?

Post by Fae »

Hey there, hope I'm posting in the right section about this. Sorry if I'm not...

Anyone know of an online shop or even a physical store that sells dried flowers that would ship? I've specifically been looking for different lilacs and orchids, but I never have any luck finding them. The few places I've found online that have either use a ton of chemicals and charge an arm and a leg because they are mainly for bulk purchases for use in weddings and the like. I certainly wouldn't go through 25+ pounds of dried lilac before it went bad. I'd love to grow them on my own, but unfortunately that isn't a viable option at this point.

I've tried etsy, ebay, and amazon, and on occasion I'll luck out, but usually it ends up with me striking out. Again, sorry if this is in the wrong section!
SolitaryWoman

Re: Anyone know where to buy dried flowers?

Post by SolitaryWoman »

http://www.themagickalcat.com/ is where I shop for a lot of my supplies. They have an extensive verity of dried herbs and such. I'm pretty sure I've bought dried Lilly of the valley form then but orchards might be tough to find. I'd recommend perhaps buying live ones and drying them yourself? As far as flowers go sometimes that's easier honestly.
You are what you love
Not who loves you
Fae

Post by Fae »

I'm so glad you suggested that site, they recently added the lilac, which would've been nearly impossible to get and dry myself. Good suggestion there too, I'll have to check around the local nurseries and see if I can get my hands on an orchids.

Thanks again!
mangosandy82

Post by mangosandy82 »

AC Moore has fake flowers..I don't know if that's what you meant
Fae

Post by Fae »

mangosandy82 wrote:AC Moore has fake flowers..I don't know if that's what you meant
I was actually looking more for real dried flowers for sachets and spell work, but thank you for the suggestion! The website listed above had dried lilac listed under herbs they sold, and I'm thrilled!
mangosandy82

Post by mangosandy82 »

Fae wrote:
mangosandy82 wrote:AC Moore has fake flowers..I don't know if that's what you meant
I was actually looking more for real dried flowers for sachets and spell work, but thank you for the suggestion! The website listed above had dried lilac listed under herbs they sold, and I'm thrilled!
Oh ok.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I go to Mountain Rose Herbs...they have many kinds of flowers. Google and you'll find them.
Adams

Post by Adams »

I have tried many suppliers to shop for my supplies of dried flowers. But the one that I loved the most is Intercon Impex. They offer a wide range of dried flower and plant part collection which reaches on time. Being an artist I really appreciate it when supplies reach on time and have good quality. I use these dried flowers everywhere, from my art to meditation. Dried flower potpourri is great option to add a light aroma to any place. I have placed these potpourris in my meditation room. Whenever i feel that i should strengthen my connection with universe and Mother Nature. I light up some candles and sprinkle some dried flower on my Altar. I feel that my energies are invoked much faster due to lingering aroma of dried flower potpourri.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, Adams. Please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you!
Adams

Post by Adams »

Hello, YanaKhan. I am really confused because I am new here. Can you please explain in detail? I don't see a place where I can introduce myself here.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Hi adams. If you click on board index, you'll see a section at the top of the page titled Member Profiles and Introductions.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

Keep in mind that there are always substitutes for a certain herb or flower just in case. Not the way I like to do things either, but there it is...
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Checkout the shop NaturalRuby on Etsy. She has some pretty stuff.
Adams

Post by Adams »

Hi Fae,
I told you last time that i have tried many online shops for dried flowers. I have previously bought dried flowers from Etsy, Amazon and Ebay. As I told you I recently bought dried lavender and potpourri from http://www.interconimpex.com because they provide real dried flower and stuff. You can check them out and see if they provide what you want. I met a group of Wiccan friends here in my city and we ordered the stuff in bulk which we shared. It was suggested by Cathy, the senior most member of our group. we all liked the product. You can buy in bulk, if you have a group of friends.
Well growing your own lilacs is a good idea. I think I should start growing my own herbs too. This will get me more involved with the ingredients I use. Hope you found this helpful.
Adams

Post by Adams »

Hey Freyja 13
I think I will check out the shop you suggested once. Thanks

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”