My Deep Passion for Mother Earch

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
Joachim

My Deep Passion for Mother Earch

Post by Joachim »

I feel a deep passion for mother earth, my love for her is what drives all my decisions. now I wonder, is the capacity to receive love tied to one's own ability to give love?

many blessings
nyxmoonshadow

Re: My Deep Passion for Mother Earch

Post by nyxmoonshadow »

I find that it is, but it's difficult to explain. It's similar to that saying, "You can't help others, if you can't help yourself." The same should go for love, how can someone love another if they don't love themselves, even if it is just a tiny bit.
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

I have to agree with Nyxmoonshadow. The ability to love yourself should come before loving another as sort of your own guide of how to love and be loved in return. Do unto others and all that. There are many different kinds of love of course, how you love your significant other is different from how you love your family or your pets etc. Love others for how you wish to be loved.
Joachim

Post by Joachim »

Thanks for the responses :D

I have a bit more open way of viewing it, I figure that love is what we are, and that if we can share Our hearts we are set free naturally in the process, but I agree With Nyxmoonshadow and Adastrajunction, I hope what I say ring true and if it does not it is still of value to me, but mother Earth blesses me in the same way I bless here and With that love I survive and live life as the soul of an artist.

Many blessings and thanks for the responses :evilwitch:
Aderyn

Post by Aderyn »

I just got out of a relationship and I've been doing a lot of spiritual healing, learning to love myself before I receive another's romantic love again. Friendships I can accept and revel in, but romantic, deep love is overwhelming at times. It's a process, but embracing Mother Earth has helped me tremendously. :)
Joachim

Post by Joachim »

Thanks Aderyn:-)

Yeah, loving another is an art, It is good to hear you have Mother, she teaches me a lot about love:-)
I found that now that when Im open hearted and open minded that I always have someone to love:-)
If you really want to love yourself I advice you to check out Matt Kahn and Louise Hay.

Love Joachim :-)

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”