Stroll through the neighborhood

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
Zili

Stroll through the neighborhood

Post by Zili »

I took a walk today through some of the neighborhoods near my home and took several photos. I made a collage of 4 the balance between man-made structures and nature in these areas are astounding!

Picture 1: a very shaded area giving a view to the sun as it rises higher and higher throughout the day.
Picture 2: a rusted old metal mailbox that sits in front of a home, only you can't see the home through the over grown vegetation
Picture 3: a tudor style home (one of my favorites) and an open yard
Picture 4: I had to walk through a side yard to get this picture of pretty pink blossoms growing through a weathered old fence

there's plenty more pictures of nature and architecture on my instagram from today's walk :)
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: Stroll through the neighborhood

Post by Seraphin »

What a beautiful photograhy Zili.

I do really enjoy strolling through the neighborhood! And on my shoulder will hang cameras in capturing the textures of the beautiful surrounding!

Actually this is one of my most effective therapy. I have a conviction that art heals and makes better persons, so this is not just a hobby or a passion as it is a contemplation through photography, of nature and human life. Yeesh...
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Those are so beautiful. You're quite talented with a camera. :)
Zili

Post by Zili »

Thanks Seraphin and Echo, its been a long time since I photographed anything other than drawings or jewelry. My friend Alex challenged me to get into a better routine of walking instead of just going when I feel like it and said he expected proof in the form of instagram photos lol. He had no idea what he was in for! XD the pictures on my instagram are only half of what I captured today :)

Seraphin, art really is therapy and meditation for me. One of my favorite photos I believe I still have on my other computer is just a shot of my feet in my favorite shoes walking in the park i stopped and snapped a picture because I like how the leaves looked around my converse wedges. That photograph always made me feel peaceful.

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”