Sinus Headaches

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
MysticDreamFaerie

Sinus Headaches

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

Recently I've been trying to take care of a problem with my headaches. I've never made myself any oils before or tried any herbs, I mostly take allergy medication. It seems to help with my headaches a little bit but doesn't really cure it completely. Is there any oils or herbs that could help with my headaches. The pollen has gotten a lot worse in Florida and it seems it's always in allergy season which seems to frustrate me. I'm very new to this, so please any suggestions would be helpful.
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sinus Headaches

Post by Firebird »

I had been getting horrendous headaches lately, the only relief I found was in a rinse from a neti pot, in the AM and after a shower at night, also I had the vaporizer going in the day...It had been so dry here so that may contribute quite a bit....The day after it rained, my headache went away. I have a feeling it was in large part due to the rearrangement of negative ions in the air. I made a small post on this thread that speaks of the importance of negative ions. http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p190729

Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Alura Noel

Re: Sinus Headaches

Post by Alura Noel »

Definetly try a Neti pot like Firebird suggested. They have helped me out so much with preventing sinus infections and headaches. Florida is killing me too this season with the drastic temperature changes. Get colds easily lately.

These two have a whole lot of reviews on amazon if you want to check it out:

Himalayan Institute Original Neti Pot

Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Pot

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”