Herbal pouches for healing?

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
EternalRos3

Herbal pouches for healing?

Post by EternalRos3 »

I'm trying to put together a healing spell, and so far the only information I have gathered are herbs that I most likely have in my house:
Allspice
Bay leaf
Chamomile
Cinnamon
Garlic
Ginger
Rosemary
Sage

I want to make a type of herbal pouch to place in my pillow or to carry around with me, but I've never done this before. What would you suggest?
Is there a combination of the ones listed that go better together as far as smell, or a good combination for a drink to consume beforehand?
On that note, should I place the herbs dry in the pouch, or boil them/do something with them first?

For this particular spell, the healing aid I am looking for is more cosmetic, so I was thinking to include Aphrodite or another similar goddess in the incantation. Are there herbs specific to her that would work best?
YanaKhan

Re: Herbal pouches for healing?

Post by YanaKhan »

I would use rose petals for cosmetic healing. I guess it's not a problem to find one. You can also add some lavender or rosemary. I would put it in a pink pouch and perhaps add a pink candle for self love, anointed with some lavender oil. You could also write a chant to empower the herb pouch. Carrying it around would do better job I think.
Aphrodite is associated with rose trees, lime trees, doves and seashells, so if you have a seashell, you could probably write a good spell to ask for her help.

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”