Herbs, potions, or spells for tics?

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
MagickalMist

Herbs, potions, or spells for tics?

Post by MagickalMist »

Hi all, I was curious if anyone knew any herbs potions or spells to help with tics. I have been suffering from my severe tics for months. It is an uncontrollable seizure like attack that I get and once it starts I can't stop. It is absolutely awful and I was put on Zoloft and Xanax and hated every second of it. I am currently detoxing off of the medication, and want to go back to my natural ways. So, does anyone know of anything? Thank you so much and have a wonderful day. xx
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Herbs, potions, or spells for tics?

Post by Xiao Rong »

Edited the title of your thread a little bit from "ticks" to "tics" ... I initially read your post as referring to the blood-sucking parasites, not what you're talking about ...

Also, what you're talking about seems much more severe than a tic ... Do you know of anything that triggers it? What did the doctor say it was?
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
MagickalMist

Re: Herbs, potions, or spells for tics?

Post by MagickalMist »

Sorry for my typo...

Yes, I have talked to a doctor. He said it was anxiety related, I've gone through quite a bit the past few years, but it never bothered me. I don't think it is anxiety related, because I live a relaxing life. I think it is more attention related. I feel as if I constantly have a million thoughts running through my head. As I said, I was put on Xanax and Zoloft. I did not like it, I was too numb and couldn't feel anything. I didn't cry for over two months. Haha

Meditation is normal for me, so are there any other ideas that could help?

Thank you
xx

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”