Spearmint!

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
raynelae

Spearmint!

Post by raynelae »

Spearmint can be used for relaxation or even a mild stimulant. When taken, it knows what to do for you. It can aid in digestion. Also, it can be used to ease hiccups. Magckally, spearmint can be used in healing, mental, and love spells.
To make spearmint tea:
Bring 8 ounces of water to a boil, Add 1 tablespoon of fresh, rinsed spearmint leaves to the boiling water, and steep for five minutes. You can leave the leaves in the tea or strain them out. Add your choice of sweetner. Dried leaves can be used.
Enjoy :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Skyleaf

Re: Spearmint!

Post by Skyleaf »

Just a point, spearmint can be invasive, so it's best planted in a container or in an area where you don't mind it taking over.

I have spearmint in my yard. I use it for tea and in smoothies, but it does spread.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Yeah. Very good point. I'm a plant killer and it grows good for me lol!!
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
abdul

Post by abdul »

Spearmint tea also helps when you have abdominal problems it helps to remove excess gas which would have caused abdominal discomfort.

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”