Arthritis

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
Zili

Arthritis

Post by Zili »

My boyfriend being a level 2 reiki practitioner did some work on my knee saturday night at work. The first time my knee ever felt like that it was told by the dr's at the ER that i was a blood clot and I'd have to deal with it for the rest of my life. I've had this problem occur several times. So I started rubbing my knee to get the circulation flowing again thinking that was my problem.

When Michael felt around on my knee he said there's no cartilage in the majority of my knee and that I have bone against bone, doing a bit of work on it he says I have arthritis. I'm almost 24 and I know have arthritis in my knees, ankles, back wrists and elbows (the back area includes my neck) so yes my whole body is becoming crippled due to arthritis or rather has been crippled due to arthritis for several years. The knee issues started about 4 years ago, the ankles have been this way before I sprained them in 9th grade, and my wrists and elbows started about 13 years ago. My back is arthritic because of the fusion of my spine (not a surgical fusion) and that started in early child hood and was made worse over time.

with my jobs needing me to use all parts of my body I'm going to need some relief any ideas on what to use? my boss has an herbal tea for arthritis.
Ravencry

Re: Arthritis

Post by Ravencry »

midnyt fantasy

Re: Arthritis

Post by midnyt fantasy »

Aloe vera is a magnificent plant for arthritis, drink an aloe vera juice every morning which is good not only for arthritis, it is great for everything since it is packed with all the vitamins our body cells need and its just wonderful for the skin orally or externally.

check this out for more information on aloe vera and arthritis :) http://osteoarthritispaintreatment.com/ ... -arthritis

hope this was helpful :)

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”