Moon And The Darkside

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
stormofwind

Moon And The Darkside

Post by stormofwind »

I really think we should think of problems we have here than trying escaping them going
to moon.. We did before and what did we get out of it?
Many said there is alien base and they don't want us there..
That makes sense . as we stopped going there after few times .
I feel we will aggravate whatever alien presence is up there and big load problems will come.
We can't handle or deal with.. And in April , there is day time footage of there three huge saucers.
flying over moon.. it was kinda of scary..
And there are now explosions being seen and cracks forming on moon..
I'm getting the visual a scene from time machine 2002 movie when we
screwed with moon and cracked in half... ugh... :shock:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Moon And The Darkside

Post by SpiritTalker »

Mm, I’d bet we have a treaty to stay off the dark side and OK to set up bases. China, Japan, India, Israel, Mexico(?), Russia, US are the countries I think have plans for lunar bases. Bigelow Aerospace has the US contract for inflatable housing units. Have you seen the photos of parallel tractor tread trails on the moon? It’s a regular beehive of activity.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

SpiritTalker wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:29 am Have you seen the photos of parallel tractor tread trails on the moon? It’s a regular beehive of activity.
Ooo, do share :)
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Just look up lunar anomaly images ... there are parallel tractor treads to, from & around a crater, images of steel towers in a row, and some badly paint brushed images the could be equipment the size of a train locomotive, lights inside craters, and stuff like that.

Huff post.com has interesting images.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Beyond any doubt we must become a multi-world civilization if our species is to survive in deep time. It's not a matter of IF but WHEN we will get hit by a planet killer astroid or we will destroy our ecosystem if not the planet in some future war. Not smart to have all our eggs in one basket. We need otherworld colonies to remain viable.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)

Return to “Beyond the Earth”