ET Tunnel in Antarctica

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

ET Tunnel in Antarctica

Post by SpiritTalker »

At the end of August I had a freaky vision experience - it was just an image hanging in the air of twelve rays in a circle (like spokes of a wheel) and at the end of each ray were 2 right angles. It was glowing yellow 3-D with a dull black image on a yellow background. This wasn't on my mental screen where I'd normally have visions. This was literally in my right eye. No matter where I looked it would hang there in front of me. If I closed my right eye i didn't see it with the left. It lasted about an hour. Then at the end of Sept it happened again but lasted about 20 minutes. Both times when it occurred I laid down (in case my eye was going wonky) & fell asleep; & both times when I woke the thing was totally gone, thankfully. No idea what it was all about.

In early Oct I was randomly watching YouTube vids & came across a program of Linda Molten Howe's Earth Files, with a special four part Antarctic Whistleblower series about an underground complex discovered in Antarctica. Inside were many hieroglyphs & on the swivel door was a star map & the same 12-ray circle with 2 right angles at the ends :shock: . The whistleblower was a man identified as a Navy Seal team Lt. Commander - name & team number withheld - who in 2003 was sent to that location to bring back an archeologist studying the glyphs.

Linda Molten-Howe researched the right-angled symbols on the door. The 12-rayed circle with 2-right angles at each end has an ancient history as a sun symbol (called black sun) and is a modern diagram of an electron accelerated to the speed of light & forming a sphere. :shock: OK, my jaw was imbedded in the floor. The star map beside it was said by the Navy Seal to be of three parallel dimensions & together the 2 symbols were interpreted as being a map & the means of inter dementional "jumps".

What the heck is this black sun symbol doing in my right eye? And something I noticed that Linda didn't mention - In comparing the symbol on the door & the electron diagram, the right angle on the rays on the door go deosil & in the electron diagram the right angles go widdershins. The one I'd drawn in my journal in August has widdershin angles, for whatever that's worth, but reminds me of casting circles widdershins to banish or deosil to manifest. Shrug.

This site is supposedly what the then Sec of State Carey & Appllo 11 astronaut Buzz Aldrin had been visiting on Nov 5, 2016. You might remember Buzz Aldrin was medevaced to New Zealand for a possible heart problem, uh-huh. :annoyed:
Howe said the hieroglyphs in the Sidonia plane of Mars & those on the back side of the Moon match the ones in Antartica.
barker

Re: ET Tunnel in Antarctica

Post by barker »

The Black Sun over Antarctica could only mean that the world is patient. Patience is of the south. It is an alchemy so it means that lead is getting to know patience, or has already... ready to be sunlight or something...
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SpiritTalker

I want you to know that I've been thinking a lot about this.
I don't like the vibe of that symbol.

I don't want Antarctica to be ruled by rich people.
I want it to be under direct rule of Emperor Penguins.

I enjoyed one of Linda Molten-Howe's speeches.
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I am curious about Antarctica.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The symbol bugs me because I’ve never seen it before getting socked in the eye. Further research showed it was adopted by the WW2-Nazi SS &supposedly they took it from ancient Germanic sun mysteries. It has also shown up in Druidic paths & various sun wheels are common to all ancient cultures. However ... finding this specific one in Antarctica boggles the mind. It was never put there by Nazis that’s for sure, so they might have copied it from visiting the area. A black sun is a solar eclipse as well.

I think I’d read that 30 million years ago Antarctica was tropical. Now it has a mile or 2 depth of ice covering it. It’s unlikely anyone tunneled through ice to tunnel again into solid rock. So the tunnel with the carving possibly goes back 30 million years. Humans didn’t exist yet.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

In Slavic the name would be kolovrat... the spinned symbol's a mystery to me, perhaps it reflects on the vortex nature of even Sun's rays falling on Earth? Some hard physics there, lol.

I feel there are alien races. One looks like alien from alien vs. predator and I wonder how similar that is to some spiders like https://duckduckgo.com/?q=big+black+spi ... 0056_z.jpg its legs would testify the shape.
Though much more I can't stand looking at black widows which are black-red coloured

I feel there is also a violent and rough race around
If the black thing came from plane of Mars might as well be. Red for Mars and Black for Saturn, the most violent planets, also Nazi flag consists of black and red.

...just some associations. I think I recently had a vision in an eye like that (the same way not the same thing), so don't fret, was weird but vision is a vision innit?
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

It’s a shame the Nazis made their power source by emphasizeing death opposed to the life force sun symbol and the triple goddess colors of white, red, black that represented maid, mother & crone. The present day antifa flag of violent abusers carries on the destructive entropy rather than honoring the colors of life. Same old story with new actors. The physical dimension is created by the duality balancing between matter & anti-matter according to physics.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”