Speculate with me- Magick on other worlds and solar systems

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Astro Logical 1

Speculate with me- Magick on other worlds and solar systems

Post by Astro Logical 1 »

Here on earth, much of our magick is heavily influenced by the moon, the planets and our sun. It extends also to the relation to our place in the cosmos as our system takes part in the great expansion.

But how does our magick differ from what is possible on Mars?
What about in the Alpha Centari binary system?
What about during mid flight to another sytem?

I wonder if black holes are utilized in magick, dark matter, ect.

One thing I am pretty sure of is the abundance of hydrogen and that it plays a role in the fabric of consciousness.
Love and Blessings
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Speculate with me- Magick on other worlds and solar syst

Post by SpiritTalker »

The moon hasn't always been part of earth functions. There are historical references in Peru to it's not being there. I suspect it was put there (no idea how) to effect gravity, to produce waves in the ocean, to pull meteors &'take the hit instead of earth so life could get a toe hold. I'm just speculating that somebody has scientific know how that shapes planetary life-factories like earth & others like it. Mars has 2 asteroid-size moons & has some water & thin air, & it's pretty clear there has been civilization on Mars that was obliterated by war. Maybe that's why Mars is associated with war? But If I was on Saturn then id be timing my spell casting by the cycles of 62 Moon's (58 with confirmed orbits per Wikipedia) which would be an impressive feat & clearly way beyond me. The turbulence down below is huge so maybe the rings serve as stabilizers? Jupiter & Neptune also have rings & multiple Moon's.

Edit: Something to think about is that In occult references (from the Earth's point of view) Saturn's influence is as powerful as the Sun's influence but with a reverse connotation (mirror image?) so death (Saturn) is equal in force to life (Sun) which is at the core of trad witchcraft as a faith. Balance is key.

What little ET head butting I've been able to acknowledge shows me the mind is way more powerful than we've grasped. Their language is layered symbols. Magic as we use it is an effect of our mind's in union with natural forces, IMO. It seems that if either factor of the natural system or the mind is changed it would have to affect the methodology used.

Sirius A is orbited by Sirius B in a 50 year cycle that can't be seen from Earth with the naked eye yet somehow our ancestors knew all about it & even celebrated it's cycles & used Sirius' annual appearance for agricultural planning. That's important if you want to eat regularly. Every Earth culture with a recorded history states that "teachers" from elsewhere taught the basics of civilization, but don't mention magic in any obvious ways. It's "reserved" for those who can connect to it. You have to know the culture's cosmology to glimpse their system of magic... & cosmologies usually describe creation of matter (the world) in ways that explain nature in a macro/micro-cosmic interplay. Nature repeats the template in ever-bigger spirals. Magic mimics creation (on our altars & through the Circle) because that's how our mind's are wired. That's just my non-technical, very broad overview grasp of the gist of it.

Two interesting alternate history books by Graham Hancock are “Fingerprints of the Gods” 1995 and “Magicians of the Gods” 2005. And one by laird Scranton “Science of the Dogon.”

If you're in-flight to another star system the rules that would apply are the one's holding you together. Long distance is time travel, time equates to gravity (if you control gravity you control time, per Bob Lazar who back-engineered recovered spacecraft at Area 51.) The vehicle is going to mechanically create a gravity-pressure envelope to travel in or you'd disintegrate - like in airplanes where the air-pressure inside is greater than the pressure outside (so you can breathe) the higher you go away from Earth's gravity. Deep sea diving is the opposite & water pressure would crush you like a fist around a soda can. The physics of your gravity envelope hold you together so they rule. What happens in the space suit stays in the space suit (old astronaut joke).

If gravity condenses enough does everything stop? Is that a black hole?

Or maybe we just perceive it that way, which changes everything. If I'm rightly grasping the sequence: matter begins as a wave, amps-up to vibrating strings, then pulses out to particles, then on up the assembly ladder to atoms. Atoms take form if you get enough of the same type as molecules. Then I lose the chain... Are divisions between water & air molecules next then minerals & one-celled plant-animal combo lifeforms. Whatever. The mind seems to know this without a technical manual. No, I don't know what "mind" is either but it's at the front end of the chain. Maybe.

Dark matter is unmanifest energy from an alchemy view. I dont know about from a quantum physics view. I think of it as the space between atoms. Mind moving upon the waters of unmanifest energies starts the wave in motion >strings >particles >atoms >molecules >cells >Life. Ask the guys at CERN to explain a particle accelerator. Years ago I read a magazine article at the dentists office about the particle accelerator's construction ... I think it got me hooked. It's closed for repairs at the present time. You gotta wonder what got loose...that it's going to take estimates of 2-4 years to fix.
Astro Logical 1

Holy crap I'm going to need to read that a few more times.
The biggest general thing that resonates with me from your reply is that there's more accurate knowledge innthe past than we get spoon fed now.
Ideally, I love to apply basic science principles of now to the knowledge of yesterday.
Fables, these accounts, are not.
Love and Blessings
barker

Post by barker »

Metaphysics are scientific as well, at least according to philosophy.

In your own magic:
You could take mars and call it "anger is worthy at this time"
You could take alpha centauri and know "peace is the truth for me"

Everything physical has an intrinsic quality that can be applied for magic. Obvious examples are essential oils and herbal tea, tinkering with the mind to allow the heart to solve.

This is a favourite subject of mine. Black holes need to release "rainbow" in order to be free - realising flux. Dark matter is the judgement "not from there" meaning of hell perhaps. Here's one for the empath - green tea: "i know perfection". halfsm
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If you have an interest in alternative interpretations of history, particularly the stone builders, I've found Graham Hancock's books & youtube videos thought provoking. His earlier books were Fingerprints of the Gods & Magicians of the Gods. He's an agile author & visits the sites he writes about.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Some of us had past lives as other world species. Some of those species traveled to this world, and stayed, where they mingled with humans. Not all hybrids are the work of the grays.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

We who have become "walkers between worlds" can be everywhere at once, moving beyond the confines of space-time. This is the Magick of Witchcraft and Wizards. Even this is but a beginning to what we may become.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
barker

Post by barker »

I live on a world of my own. I call it my "Home World," I can add to it by believing, like when everything went golden and I believed, so it stayed that way. What to do about Earth? According to absolutely everyone: Forget about it and make something of love instead.

I like the theory that the Original Earth is just a school or knowledge database or library. And you can earn/learn that knowledge to create for yourself. A lot of New Agers appear to be on this trail. I can say, that a Home World is indeed just what the doctor ordered, for anyone seeking to realise the Divine in themselves the most!

et in arcadia ego
Astro Logical 1

Shekinah wrote:We who have become "walkers between worlds" can be everywhere at once, moving beyond the confines of space-time. This is the Magick of Witchcraft and Wizards. Even this is but a beginning to what we may become.
SnowCat wrote:Some of us had past lives as other world species. Some of those species traveled to this world, and stayed, where they mingled with humans. Not all hybrids are the work of the grays.
I have met one guy who told me this is something he does on the astral plane.

Osiris the green skinned one was said to be physically from another world, while many of his counterparts simply incarnated into this one in the human bodies that were adapted to accept a foreign soul.

And possibly even able to split up into multiple embodiments at once
Love and Blessings
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

For reasons I've never understood, the Grays seem to be believers in numerology. They balance things with numbers is about all I can comprehend.

If they are from the Zeta Reticuli binary star system - as alleged - then maybe binary systems and numerology have something to do with each other.

Osiris' "ritual" tomb was found in 2015.
https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-hi ... ypt-002525
Shekinah

Re: Speculate with me- Magick on other worlds and solar systems

Post by Shekinah »

There is one ET species we know of from our "Agency" Star Gate program that are ~3 billion years in advance of us younglings. Their technology is nothing less then what we call Magick. There are no confining laws of physics when commanding the Higgs field. (quantum field) They are Gods in every sense of the word.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Speculate with me- Magick on other worlds and solar systems

Post by SpiritTalker »

How do they say they’re involved?
I hope it’s not as fodder for the food chain😱

Return to “Beyond the Earth”