2 False Alert Missile Warnings ??!?

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

2 False Alert Missile Warnings ??!?

Post by SpiritTalker »

SatUrday it was Hawaii, today it's Japan. Both are "said" to be mistakes. Uh-huh. As usual, with the IPad, I give the link and, in case it doesn't work, also the YT video's caption. The Inspector Gen.'s report is due this week.

spirit Talker

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IcuPlm-c_iE

BREAKING: "FALSE" Japanese Missile Alert! #QAnon #Hawaii #ICBM #CBTS
The Right Media 5,400 views

Streamed live 4 hours agoThis is troubling, and I break it all down here. My theory fills in some gaps based on educated guessing, but the important takeaways are that the missile alert was a distraction. The missile was supposed to be perceived as a NK missile. It is NOT a coincidence this is all happening at the same time the IG report is supposed to be released soon with big names indicted.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: 2 False Alert Missile Warnings ??!?

Post by planewalker »

They had to go international. The IG's report is going to have things that will have multi-national implications.
Mikayla11

Post by Mikayla11 »

Also something to consider: Its very convenient that this would happen at this time. What better way to get backing for an attack on Korea than to make your citizens believe it is them or us and they have already tried to fire twice? The area the warning went off was Hawaii, if they chose one of the mainland states, then people would have tried to evacuate in a panicked frenzy, flooding into neighboring states, clogging roadways, making a big mess. But Hawaii, there is nothing you can do but sit and wait to die, no big clean up after the alarm is revoked. Just a bunch of fear to feed their agenda. North Korea may not be linked at all. Just the scapegoat.

That's my opinion. It wouldn't be the first time our government has deceived the citizens to gain support for whatever it is they want to do.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Go deeper. InQuire who runs N.K?

Another theory I've encountered is the way to take back the missile defense systems from the deep-state elitists was to activate the Hawaiian system which then transfers it's NSA database to the mainland. It took 38 minutes to cancel the alert in Hawaii but a much briefer time in Japan. Or you could put a sticky note with the access password on your computer and pose for a picture with the computer in the background. Sigh. That really happened.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”