One of a Kind Asteroid

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

One of a Kind Asteroid

Post by planewalker »

Scientists have seen a new type of asteroid in the last few weeks. The research work that I'm summarizing is from the most recent issue of "Nature". This object is a dark maroon in color. It is not out gassing and it is tumbling end over end as it follows it's path which recently bent around the Sun. It is now on it's way out of the solar system. It seems to be coming from the constellation Lyra. That may not be it's true point of origin. It has traveled for millions, perhaps billions of years.
Dr. Karen Meech of the University of Hawaii's Astronomy Dept. said that, even tracking it with the telescopes on Mauna Kea can not account for how gravity of other bodies may have effected it's journey. The Hubble Space Telescope was turned on it last week to tease out all the information on this stranger from a strange place that can be had.
It is thought that many such bodies pass by, and through, our solar system. Unfortunately, they move too fast and are too small to be noticed. This object is tumbling end over end and is long and has a small circumference. It came in, and is leaving, our solar system with a sharp angel on the plane of the solar system. Also it is traveling at a mere 85,700 MPH. It completes one tumble every 7.3 hours. It passed the orbit of Mars on the first of November. It will pass Jupiter mid 2018.
Ashrend

Re: One of a Kind Asteroid

Post by Ashrend »

Gota love some rock hard science in your face!! Love hearing about the new things that are found
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

If regular people get hemorrhoids, do cosmonauts get asteroids and do Polish cosmonauts get polaroids of black holes?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think they get missile toe.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”