Possible Nibiru Eclipsing sun Photo

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Possible Nibiru Eclipsing sun Photo

Post by SpiritTalker »

From WSO YouTube sight ... Speaks for itself.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eeMP6Etse-U
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Possible Nibiru Eclipsing sun Photo

Post by planewalker »

Possible people having fun or setting up scams with photo shop for Nibiru hoax. The sun holds the planets in roughly circular {elipses} orbits. Having another body of that size is going to play unholy he!! with the orbit of every planetary orbit it's passed through, which if it's tracked in this far, to be this close to the sun, is going to be all of them. Just by very unprofessional check, the Moon and Venus are still acting as they should. By Nibiru's apparent size on the photo we'd be talking an M-dwarf star not a planet. Which brings up the question of, if it was a twin star where are it's planets which should be playing pinball in the solar system? The people pushing the Nibiru myth always seem to forget about even the most basic "Knock-on" events it would cause. I'll worry about an NEO ruining our existence in 5 minutes{low probability, but could happen} but not Nibiru. It's more likely I'll be crushed by space junk falling on me then junk science making me laugh myself to death. When I see how many believe it, it's not funny anymore, it becomes very sad.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

My 1st thought when I saw the photo was it was a shot from the recent normal eclipse.

Oh, one thing this week I've noticed is that the sunset is in the west again where it belongs. At solstice it was north west, and in 21 years of noting soltice sunrise and sunsets, it never did that before. But now it's back where it always was. Go figure. Two weeks ago it was still setting framed in a north facing window, where it was for 2016-2017 summer.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

HAARP changed the atmospheric conditions in the north to break the California drought and the Texas drought. The refraction was crazy where the changes were biggest. 2016-17 go figure.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Atmospheric adjustments have at least been finally admitted to by TPTB. It's no laughing matter. I remember reading about cloud seeding of storm cells in the 1940s-1960s in my jr. high school science class. In the 1970s there was supposed to have been a 10year hold on further manipulations. Those 10 years expired but nobody picked up the story again until the 2000s with chemtrails being so evident.

The WSO photo posting has a follow up today, in which they are continuing to investigate, and I think I'll continue my right to judiciously observe. I want to know more about the photo and what they find out.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Please do, You find the best stuff and keep us on the bounce. If they want to check, I'm wondering about HAARP. It's just a bunch of radio signaling devices testing for how radio works in the Ionisphere. AND you can't fly over it because it will destroy your cells with microwaves. WITH WHAT? I know what I do with my microwaves - heat water. Hey, air has lots of water vapor. Just thought I'd bring that up.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

WSO has made a statement today 10/14 that they were pranked, and the photo is a hoax.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=PfCIykQmb4Y

Return to “Beyond the Earth”