UFO sighting log

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
L.J.Hex

Re: UFO sighting log

Post by L.J.Hex »

V shaped? Triangular maybe?

Interesting... Its been quite some time since my last UFO sighting.At least five years I think... I've been kind of missing those buggers. Too many hours indoors and fishing without time to look up. Interesting to see one without lights on it. Specially when its dark? Usually they're always bright during night time. I've seen a "daylight disc" kind only twice or three times, all others have been the lit up night kind.
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Maybe when the weather is a bit warmer, I'll load up my granddaughter and her telescope and get away from the lights. I'd like to see the night sky around Devils Tower again.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

What i saw this time was curved V-shape & not triangular, & as the angle of view shifted further west it could be described as boomerang-shaped, soft gray against the night sky, no lights, totally silent. I had the feeling it was on regular patrol. It didn't flit or weave, but moved at a steady pace, curving slightly to north before being out of view. As long as they stay up in the sky it doesn't bother me. One kind or another is always out there & always have been.

Laughably, I once saw the GoodYear blimp at college as it rose above dorm roofs so unexpectedly it startled the bejeezus out of me. :shock:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I think regular patrol is a good explanation for what I've been feeling. Like we're just being watched, in case something escalates.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've been image browsing & found the Horton flying wing design resembling a manta ray is closest to what I saw although I'd called it "v" shaped for lack of a proper word. It would've been huge.

I think Snow has also mentioned either seeing or dreaming the manta ray as seen from the underside on a couple occasions.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I have dreamed of the manta ray ships multiple times. The dreams are disturbing, because they're so vivid.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Mon September 23, 2019 approx 5:30 pm est
Just sitting on my deck resting after lawn mowing. I was facing east. Sky partly cloudy - big fluffy clouds with large blue gaps of sky between. I caught motion from the corner of my eye by the edge of a cloud. Second look I didn't see anything at first; I did a naked eye scan of the edge of the cloud & yup, there was a reflecting white cigar-shaped thing with no wings & making no sound. I can't gage distance but it was clearly wingless & no windows, & moving very slowly. It left the cloud, moving from N to S. I watched it - mm, I'd say 3 minutes - steadily moving south, & slightly west; until it flew into a thin cloud, then onward into the thickest part & I saw it no more.

Edit
Tue Sept 24th, 6:30 pm
OK I saw the same darned thing again only the sky was totally clear. Same white, unmarked cigar-shape flying the same path at the same speed. It just popped into view directly in front of me or I'm blind as a bat & never noticed it approaching in a clear unimpeded view. I'm human. It's possible.

I THINK I MAY HAVE SEEN A DRONE, ALTHOUGH THE NEWS NET DRONE HAS 3 PRONGS. This didn't have anything. Hmm. Dunno.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

ummm, these recent sightings were on or near the equinoxs, space portal of some sort?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I haven't had any UFO sightings, but yesterday at work was like a demolition derby with wheelchairs. The only thing different was the equinox. Today was business as usual.
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Beyond the Earth”