UFO sighting log

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

UFO sighting log

Post by SpiritTalker »

We could be pooling our sightings.

To day Oct 9, 2017 about 12:15, as I was driving thru a suburbs, coming home from grocery shopping and sundry errands, I saw a white wedge-shape "vehicle" parked in the air, quite high up. It had no reflections, but did have a shadow tint under the wider end. It was Parked. Just sittin' there over outer suburbia. I pulled over, stuck my head out the window and watched for about 3 minutes. There wasn't even a dip of motion. It's a glorious, beautiful but warm autumn day with clear, blue sky. I had groceries to put away so continued home.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: UFO sighting log

Post by SpiritTalker »

Last night I was outside about 2:00am, waiting on my cats who were being cantankerous little pistols. I could hear the freeway repair sounds rat-a-tat, beep-beeping, whirring & thumping in the distance. I looked toward the noisiest area to my NE and up in the sky, which was a bit hazy with ground lights, I saw two very white-bright dots, side by side, at a 2 o'clock position. They were too high up to be part of the yellowish construction lighting, which added to the haze. I could see the brighter stars & lights of 2 airplanes going in opposite directions, much higher up. The dots didn't belong just sitting there. The constellation Cassiopeia was viewable higher up. Ursa Major was lost in the haze. Nope. Those dots were not the usual viewing. The left side dot moved a little higher and faded almost out, then returned to it's 1st place next to the right side dot and brightened. The right dot got even brighter, and just a bit larger. The left dot winked out. Then the right dot slowly dimmed without diminishing in size, faded and was gone. This is the first time I've ever seen the type of UFO that is just bright lights.

Edit: July 20, 2018 just another moon landing anniversary

Since I'd posted the above, the night time freeway repairs have moved out of my area & I've had 3 definite drone sightings, the latest was 2 nights ago &'that particular drone had red& white lights in a compact triangle shape & its flight followed the roof tops at first & then the NB freeway, hovering now & then; so I'm guessing it was the evening news drone doing a traffic report.

The other 2 drone sightings were similar flight paths along the freeway but the lights were one color white, side-by-side,&'tilted in unison darting here & there, and hovering.
Meanwhile,helicopter traffic this week to &'from "hospital hill" has been much higher than 1-2 a day, but up to 5 on one business day. No night flights. Their approach is right over my house, lucky me. Don't know If there was an incident requiring air lifts to the hospital. News didn't carry any story of it.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

That could be because of the distance to the objects. Far enough away and all you see is a point of light.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yes, I'm aware of that. The optical effect of distance on the horizon...if it had been the horizon, would account for something in retreat. This wasn't like that, tho my description doesn't do the mismatched pair of bright white lights justice. The white light on a plane is on the nose, not the tail. Red & green on wings for port/starboard. Yea, I got that. I know where local air traffic routes are around my house, and these were in the wrong place. Altitude requirements for residential areas, etc. What I saw was illegally low. I considered fireworks over the ball park which is in that area, & there's no game at that time of night.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

What has grown up around here is kid's with drones with LED lights. I don't know if smart@ss kids fits your situation.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I don't think so. Did you have a sighting to add to the log? That would be nice. This topic wasnt meant to be a place to debunk, but just to note and record possible sightings.

Most people have a hard time acknowledging their possible experiences. It's nice when we can support each other and know the world isn't shattered because we saw something we can't identify. Others have too. It's OK not to have all the answers.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

I'm AmerInd. We've know about the sky people for thousands of years.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I remember an evening, probably ten or twelve years ago, I was looking up at the sky at twilight. I saw a stationary blue light to the south of me. I felt a malevolent presence watching me. Not one of my better nights.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The only other shape I'd seen before the dots had been the long triangle shaped one's that are probably back engineered and "feel" like home made. I wouldn't know an inter dimensional one if it smacked me on the head. Has anybody here had an encounter with one that changed shape?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I've had very vivid dreams about UFO's. The classic saucer with windows all round, and a triangular manta ray type. I also saw some weird lights along the fence line at Buckley one night. It wasn't anything military related. That fence line runs along the back of base housing.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Today everyone has a smart phone with camera with them all the time one would think there should be a massive increase in UFO photo captures but such is not the case. Makes one wonder about all the alleged sightings over past decades.
In reality star ships are not used much for many millennia since bi-location is the preferred mode of travel, infinitely faster then cumbersome technology. It's the way the Gods flash across space/time instantly.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

planewalker wrote:I'm AmerInd. We've know about the sky people for thousands of years.
Where I live is a mountain clearly visible from nearly everywhere within a 2 mile radius. It has been considered sacred for countless generations and is connected with sightings of lights. Modern lore says UFO, though now drones are a common explanation, the old folks say that the mountain is home to the Thunder People. I even had a discussion with a geologist who made an interesting case for the mineral structure of the mountain and the surrounding magnetic fields which under certain conditions can produce a luminous discharge. OK. I have seen these lights, most of us here have and I offer no personal explanation, but I do enjoy when we get UFO hunters and mediums through here. My kind of folks.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Last night I dreamed that I was standing outside with my youngest granddaughter. We were watching the skies. A triangle shaped craft flew over. I could see various ports and armaments on the underside, as it was flying pretty low. My granddaughter asked if it was a UFO. I said, "No. That's one of ours." Then I named the base that those craft fly out of. But I don't remember which base it was.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Shekinah wrote:Today everyone has a smart phone with camera with them all the time one would think there should be a massive increase in UFO photo captures but such is not the case. ...
Then you aren't watching the YouTube channels, my boy. People are taking photos of something faster than you can blink! If you have an interest you could check out SecureTeam10, ThirdPhaseofMoon, Streetcap1, JarraWhite, UFOSeekers just for starters.

Perhaps you know what is being caught in all these photos around the world, by average Joe people on their way to or from work, I.e., just doing daily normal things and not going looking for these things in the skies. Have a look and see what you make of it.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

SpiritTalker wrote:
Shekinah wrote:Today everyone has a smart phone with camera with them all the time one would think there should be a massive increase in UFO photo captures but such is not the case. ...
Then you aren't watching the YouTube channels, my boy. People are taking photos of something faster than you can blink! If you have an interest you could check out SecureTeam10, ThirdPhaseofMoon, Streetcap1, JarraWhite, UFOSeekers just for starters.

Perhaps you know what is being caught in all these photos around the world, by average Joe people on their way to or from work, I.e., just doing daily normal things and not going looking for these things in the skies. Have a look and see what you make of it.
Definitely gonna check this out! Thanks for the tip @spirit talker! I don’t have any UFO encounters to share but I did once see what I think was a grey alien in my bathroom! There is a post about that somewhere. Anyways, following!

Rosie

Return to “Beyond the Earth”