Finding Ties in Phenomena

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Shekinah

Re: Finding Ties in Phenomena

Post by Shekinah »

The idyllic world described resembles two we at the Agency's Noetic Star Gate project have visited. One is inhabited by "The Ancient Ones" and is a rogue planet between galaxies with no central star. The environment is entirely artificially regulated. This rogue world was selected because it is devoid of the influences of a nearby star (finite life death cycles) and it is nearly impossible to find by unwelcomed star trekking visitors. The topography is very much earth like but far more pristine and sparsely modified and inhabited . The preponderance of the planet is forested. There are glass serine oceans and rivers bathed in only starlight from two distant galaxies. Architecture is simple fundamental geometry and pathways are lit by strings of levitated orbs. Everything is bathed in a blue twilight. The Ancient Ones are few in number, appear timeless, tall, with black hair and deep penetrating eyes and blue skin tone. They are the progenitors of the dominant life phenomenon across countless worlds and we all remain entangled as a collective consciousness we call Akasha. They are the Watchers and the nucleus of what we call Spirit. They have manifested on this world as our pantheon of Gods and Goddesses since the beginning of a primitive human social order. If there be a God it most assuredly be they.

The other world is similar but uninhabited and serves as a visitor outpost and is used as a destination for star gate portals especially those "T" shaped portals. We found it by playing with such megaliths as seen at some of our archeological sites(doorways to nowhere).
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Take a look at the depictions of Gods of the Indian sub-continent and the Djinn. Love those striking skin tones. Osiris and some others of the first time {Zep-Tepi} have olive skin tones. Guess what color blue skin should turn {assuming involvement of copper levels in the metabolism} when given a tan by the Egyptian Sun.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Snow, I was referencing units of the US in service right now. Black Triangles, Pinnacles that sort of thing. They fly out of Vandenburg AFB and "Area 52" - Dugway.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

So Planewalker, I looked a few of those dates...not finding anything really.
It's strange I have family very near Minot and Oracle.
The SSFL had the worst nuclear meltdown in US history, and if I think about the date of my first sighting, that would have been shortly after 2 workers were killed in an explosion they caused by shooting rifles at barrels of nuclear waste to dispose of it. That was years after the meltdown. You'd think they would have a clue by 1971....
Spirit T...your triangle shape, was that b-10?... the only other time I had a weird sighting was in a parking lot behind a bar, me and several others saw what may have been most like b-10. The 3 lights across were the only visible apparition, if they were triangle shape I can't recall, but we were all stunned at the enormity of the lights and the very slow speed at which they were traveling. I wish I could remember more. This was maybe 2004? There were 2 sets of these 3 light vehicles, traveling side by side.
Shekinah...the blue ones very much like smurfs. Is there a sense to their size? I've often wondered about the connection to Spirit and the use of woad.
And mr. Gregory...how about your perspective on all of this from the ocean floor? Any such phenom reported in these realms? Snow, don't you suppose the ocean is a great hiding place? (Maybe not so much for cats however.)
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

FB, The dates were for interference with systems. You've gotta have friend or family at Langley to get the good info. The big one in the 60's was at Minot. UFO over a command bunker. The surface team called the bunker to report the UFO - 30 yards outside the front gate and hovering. The guards were rattled enough to call in the reaction force. That goes past the fire alarm to panic button. At that time all ten birds under the CC bunker's control went dead. The ground reaction force and two 104 Starfighters that had been scrambled saw it climbing out - straight up. The base radar picked it up. The control systems were trashed. They had to pull out all the consoles and put in new ones. They never figured out how the controls got trashed.
For undersea get a depth chart for around Catalina. Beautiful sea mount that's been flattened artificially. Scuttle butt is it's an undersea base.
Take the strange case of Sandy Island in the south seas. A bright bulb checking sat. photos noticed it wasn't there anymore. First charted by Capt. Cook. Confirmed by other seafarers and on Sat. photos. When a prof from New Zealand went to check it out, it was cut off at the sea floor - over 4,000 ft below. We couldn't even do that with a nuke. Somebodies base that they didn't want anybody to find when they were done with it or that they had contaminated and it would leave proof when it had to be abandoned?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

FBF - Is a b-10 over a mile wide? I've googled b-10 and it's not similar. What I saw was extremely large, smooth with no detailing, and arrow head shaped, solid triangle.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vjpjMcm800Q/S ... +ufo+5.JPG

http://www.skyscan.org/UFOCoopCty.gif
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ah, thank you.
I'm going to see if the othe person who saw this might recall. I do not remember seeing a "vessel" at all, so maybe cloaking?. Hard to say if the lights were all in line or at the triangle points. It was more like one in the middle light was just off line but not that much.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Beyond the Earth”