Finding Ties in Phenomena

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
GregoryLionborn

Finding Ties in Phenomena

Post by GregoryLionborn »

Hello! Gosh, I've been away from this place for way too long again!

Anyway, I made a trip to a place where I encountered what my brother and I believe to have been a UFO sighting while camping.

I'd made mention elsewhere of several other encounters I've had, but even lately I can't help but notice that there seems to be a tie-in with the different things I've witnessed/experienced.

One person elsewhere suggested that I may have had astral encounters with otherworldly or other-dimensional beings.

It boils down to a UFO sighting, followed by months of repeated "dreams" of the same blue world. It was similar to Earth, but dramatically different as well. Crystal clear oceans (like, strikingly so, even compared to the "healthy cloudiness" our seas would have, even without pollution), rich greyish blue soil and cobalt looking rock. The plants were all richly green, with much blue and purple in the foliage. I recall nothing of the appearance of any beings, however. Only their presence.

The time before last, I purchased Tektite from my favorite crystal store (and friends!), in the hopes that due to the alleged qualities of the material, it may help. For a long time, I hadn't really noticed a change. But once I had an experience with a very distinct silver "shiplike" thing in the sky above where I was working. It released a massive flash of vivid blue and aqua colored sparks, before disappearing. It either "cloaked", accelerated faster than I could perceive, or otherwise warped out of this plane.

Lately, I've been experiencing similar to the dreams again. Less to recall, but the same general vision of that world. Both from an orbital view, as well as on the surface itself. Lately, even while I'm 'awake', I feel the same presence that I felt during my "astral" journey.

I'm trying to make sense of it. I feel like I'm either being watched, or being communicated with by... something, or someone out there. Either that, or there's at least some kind of connection to the... whatever it is... that I've encountered.

And I very much want to do everything I can to learn and understand what it is.

And yes, it's entirely possible that it's all in my head. But by my nature, I'm very observant and quiet. I believe in much, but I also desire understanding. And I truly believe that there is something by design going on, that I just don't understand yet. I don't know. Just thought I'd put this here!
Eternity begins, and ends, with the ocean's tides.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Finding Ties in Phenomena

Post by Firebird »

What the hay stranger! Reeeeeeally long time no see :surprisedwitch:
Wecome back!
Where were you camping when you saw this and how did it appear? Like can you describe movement or tell how far away it was?
Ok I found this
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p191768
Is this what you were talking about?
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
GregoryLionborn

Hey! Ideally for longer this time, too! Of course, computer dying for the like, third time didn't help. I finally found the links again though!

Hmm. Well, for the camping, it was back on my Sedona trip (seems to be a trend), but specifically in the hills/mountains in Williams. It was probably a good few hundred feet, but like the first time, pretty definitively moving up and down quite nimbly in elevation as well as lateral movement. Pretty much exactly like I originally described.

The non-camping incident was in Long Beach, CA. People made fun, because I tried pointing it out, but only a couple people were near me, and they were all under some overhangs and couldn't see, and it was gone when they slowly came out when I pointed it out. :\ This one was a shape VERY close to "G-6" in the chart I found (and attached in this reply). It was just floating there, probably at the elevation of a high blimp or low airplane.

It was close enough that I could actually distinguish panels and what seemed to be functional... um... parts? It's hard to describe when you have no idea what it was. lol But I could see large panels that formed the "hull". After a moment of floating, and drifting VERY slowly forward (towards the "point" of the shape - as seen in G-6 representation in the image), that was when the big shower of aqua/cyan/blue sparks shot from all over the body of the thing, and it eitehr vanished, accelerated too fast to see, or shifted somewhere else.
Attachments
UFO shape chart.jpg
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

GregorytheImpaler wrote:And yes, it's entirely possible that it's all in my head. But by my nature, I'm very observant and quiet. I believe in much, but I also desire understanding. And I truly believe that there is something by design going on, that I just don't understand yet. I don't know. Just thought I'd put this here!
The mind is the processor, so everything could be said to be "in our heads"? If reality = effect, then even our dreams have some aspect or dimension of reality?

Although I love quotes I rarely quote fiction, certainly not fantasy fiction, yet one piece seems very appropriate and terribly relevant when thinking and dreaming along these lines ...

" ... Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? .. "

- Dumbledore
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The beautiful, natural planet might be what our Earth could be if we stop polluting, get off fossil fuels and nuclear hazards, and convert globally to "free" energy.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ya know. ..there is a weapons bunker very near Williams, hundreds and hundreds of acres big. I wonder if our ufo's keep an eye on these places.?
Bb, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

They do.
Daughter of Sekhmet
GregoryLionborn

Intriguing, on all accounts. For the reality part, I absolutely agree.

And as far as keeping an eye on things, I wouldn't be surprised either. With how the whole world has been acting (although really, it's nothing new), it would make sense that visitors would be curious about developments made by the different nations.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

My UFO didn't look like any of the pictures, and I saw the same thing twice about 20 years apart. They were a light that moved at incredible speeds in every which direction, and then they would hover for a bit then move around again...first time I encountered this they were over the Santa Susana field lab (that was the 70's so the lab was still in operation) and the next time it appeard to be over the northern most section of the Temblor range. And nothing is out there that I know of. ..just alot of rolling hills, and the town of Parkfield...it's the earthquake capitol of the world. It's near the junction of Ca. hwy 46 & 41.
Bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've seen three of the huge arrow-head shaped types in my life time, & once a circular shadow wider than my car was hovering above as I drove on a two lane highway surrounded by tilled farm fields on a clear sunny day.

According to the whistle blower sworn testimonies during the Disclosure Project, organized by Dr. Steven Greer, UFOs do keep tabs on weapons, and missiles have been disabled by them.

Greer has a web site siriusdisclosure.com where he has guided meditations to help people make contact with the inter dimensional UFOs who are spiritually evolved.

I recommend reading The Day After Roswell by Col. Phil Corso. It covers a lot of back info & "hints' at things he dances around not saying because of security.
GregoryLionborn

Fire: Oh wow, that's really intriguing. Hearing about experiences just fascinates me. I'd love to know how many are unrelated, and how many are of the same or similar origins. What or whoever they may be.

Spirit: I know of Greer! I'll have to look at those meditations for certain. And interesting about your own experiences too. Was it close, or high up above?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I have no personal knowledge of these sites for you to research. Nuclear involvement can not be confirmed or denied.

Jan '61 - Polaris test Cape Canaveral, Fl
July '61 - SAM battery fires in salvo at target Moscow USSR
Aug '62 - Oracle AFB Az
April '64 - Minot AFB ND
Sept '64 - Titan test shoot down Big Sur, Vandenburg AFB Ca
April '66 Malmstrom AFB Mt
June '66 Test site Kalmuk USSR
Aug '66 Minot AFB ND
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

@Gregory -I've seen a few just dots of pale light in motion. Meh - nothing to describe.

Summer vacation 1972 - night sighting at lake. What I saw blocked out the entire star strewn sky between two little islands that were a mile apart from each other, & close enough to me to paddle to. So the thing was huge. There was a red light at each point of the triangle. The blackness moved extremely slowly and soundlessly, south to north. I watched for about 10 minutes & changed my exposed location from out on the end of a dock to the tree cover on shore, then ran like a rabbit along the wooded path to a cabin, indoors.

May 21, 2013 - seen while driving home thru 5:00 stop & go freeway traffic. Perfectly clear sky. Seen at my 10:00 west position, 1/2 the size of my thumb held at arms length. I 1st spotted it edge-on, as a straight white line. Then it turned it's position to a flat long white triangle & stationary. The traffic crawled or stopped & I watched it do absolutely nothing for about 2 mins. Then it faded gradually to transparent and vanished, not changing location.

June 2016 - unable to sleep, at 3:30 AM I went outside on my back deck to sky watch, which has become a habit. Nice clear night with city ground lights. I saw a bright spot of light moving from above the tree covered hill line at the east, a few miles across the river and coming toward me very slowly with the customary silence. As it neared I could make out that it was a dull gray colored triangle with lights at the points, and smooth. No detailing. No sound. Im no judge of heights. It was close enough for the ground lighting to illuminate it softly against the dark. It flew directly over where I stood and continued west. I watched it out of sight. Then I went back inside muttering that I could now fall asleep.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Spirit, should we bring up non-terrestrial units and officers? Does anybody want more dates?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

You might as well talk about non-terrestrial units and officers. We've been here since before recorded history.

Commander Cat
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Beyond the Earth”