Alien Genetics

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Alien Genetics

Post by planewalker »

I'll actually start with a comparative anatomy fact that I just know off the top of my head. Most mammals have sweat glands. In most animals they are used to send messages by scent. Horses, cattle and people are the only animals that fully use their sweat glands. The easiest way to hunt something like an antelope or deer on the plains, where you can see for long distances, is to keep a fast walk/slow jog up behind it for an hour or two. It will overheat and die of heat exhaustion. The other primates sweat about half as efficiently as humans.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Alien Genetics

Post by Firebird »

Are these the scents known as pheromones.?

I also found this is a way certain people can find others that would be compatible. ...right? like we're drawn to certain types and others we're just repulsed by not really knowing why. ..perhaps it's a scent that we're picking up on... this one's not for me ,okay?
Next!
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

...keep a fast walk/slow jog up behind it for an hour or two. It will overheat and die of heat exhaustion...

So will I!
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

The signals are mostly for pain/fear reactions. A survival marker - the smell of fear sometimes spoken of. Pheromones for sexual recognition/ esterous tend to be from glands around the sex organs. It could be another proof of tampering that humans don't react to any known pheromone.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Some of us do react to pheromones though. That could be a learned response from past experiences.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

It could also be that our reaction is so subtle that science hasn't caught up to it. The reading I did about it, I remember, they were sort of wishy-washy about it. Like they didn't want to rule it out, but that no matter how they looked they couldn't find it. It could be guided by something they didn't look for. Maybe a response from the cerebellum and not the cerebrum.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Still waiting on the work force for the heavy lifting. I've been thinking on it and remember work done by a Phd of Anthropology and Comparative Locomotion. It was about Bigfoot, but I don't mind digressing in the name of full disclosure.The human foot is very different from hominid feet,our closest ancestors. As to Bigfoot, the Prof is a believer. He's at Idaho State and has tenure. The identifier he uses to give credence to the reality of Bigfoot also has baring on the genetic issue. DERMAL RIDGES. Finger prints of the foot. Ours are circular and lengthwise - forward and back. The other hominids have transverse dermal ridges. They all run right - left. The ridges show up on good Bigfoot tracks. They also show up in hominid tracks in volcanic ash fall{ask me if you want the whole procedural stuff for reading the prints and track ways}. The foot structure is also very different. Homo Sap. puts pressure on the foot running at an angel from the heal to the outside across the arch and then forward push off back to the inside with power off the interior ball and big toe. The other toes are just used as balancers. Hominids from the 3 1/2 million year old Liatoli Austrolipithicine Afarensous prints to Homo Erectous, Homo Ergastor and Homo Neanderthalous and modern apes and chimps all run straight back to front. The foot doesn't even have an arch. It doesn't need one to twist it's foot when pressure is put on it. Our foot needs a redesign. It gives us flat feet with fallen arches and artheritis in the ankle, knee and hip. I'm just going to line up for my hip replacement now. Hey ET! You should have spent more time in the lab. Am I still under warranty?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I go barefoot a lot and grip with my toes for balance and direction. I'm interested in what makes for the extra vertebra in many Rh negatives. And what area is it in? Is there an extra gene for that?

I'm sure my warranty was faked.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

I'll see if a prof is back from the summer and see if he's got any idea about the vertebra.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Interesting stuff from talking to Vince. The extra vertebra can fall in any one of the three sections of the back. A few even have two extra. They will both fall in the same section. It's a triplet specific gene section {even smaller then the sequences usually heard of}. The extra vertebra aren't "statistically" more likely in Rh- then in Rh+. There are of course three kinds of lies; little white lies, great huge lies and statistics. Take the information as you wish. Also, I was waiting for all the stuff I had before going further. I was reminded that genes show up in traits so why use all the sequencing charts that are so dry that's why they're buried. I'll try to start getting more in to start some more conversation.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Skull structure in hominids is different from Homo Sap. Sinus cavities are very thin mostly running up under the thick brow ridges and under the wide cheek bones. You can even see the space marks in fossils. Ours are great puffed up germ catchers. So why would we have them? What's the survival bonus if they help us get sick? They help with articulate speech. Hominids can screech out a racket and a half but it's limited. Ko-Ko the gorilla could be head of the class in any 2nd grade in the US. All the conversation is in sign language. Has tried and can't get out a word. Eye sockets are also very different. Homonids have very round eye sockets. Our's are squared off. That's why human nockturnal sight is so limited. Shape affects the rod and cone distribution. The teeth are smaller and the chewing muscles more gracial. There is no trace of a sagittal ridge in humans. The sutures are also somewhat different. The skull neck structure is different. Hominds basically have no neck. They have to twist to the side to see that way. We need only turn our heads. This does make for unfortunate events in school cafeterias. Hominids can breath and eat at the same time. Humans get milk projectiles.

Is anybody still out there? Shall I go on running through old note books for info?
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I'm reading planewalker. It's actually very interesting because I've recently been studying "the lost book of enki", tablets transcribed by Zacharia Zitchen claiming humans were created by an ancient race of intelligent beings from another planet.

The interesting part is that the feet and speech are specifically mentioned in this lost book of enki. When trying to create a a new species they combined bits of their DNA with a hominid who already existed on earth. One of the problems they encountered was that the feet kept coming out like hands. Once they got the physical look they wanted they started working on intelligence and speech was specifically noted as the last thing to "get right" if you will.

Rosie
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If humanity is a designer-species, what is the purpose of this particular design? Why 2 arms and not 4? And what happened to our tails? They'd be such useful things when we need an extra hand.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

According to the "Lost book of Enki", the annunaki struggled with the idea of creating a whole new species. They justified their actions by saying they weren't creating something new, only modifying what was already in existence. So I guess that's why not the extra limbs and such.?

The propose? The original purpose was to mine gold. Not for jewelry but supposedly to use to save their failing atmosphere on their home planet, Nibiru. Seems like the extra limbs would really have helped for this!

One of these creating alien beings, Enki, who's name is in the title, pushed for the experiment to be approved. He seemed enamored with the new beings and is even to said to have mated with these "primitive workers". Then other Nibirians mated with the children he produced from mating with the "primitive workers", and this is what supposedly created the modern man. It's a very interesting story to say the least.

Rosie
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

As promised some moons ago {blatant plug for you to look in and comment on paleface's} , the gene that they found at one of the gene projects in Chicago about 20 years ago at Howard Hughs Medical. The name of the gene is Fox P-2. It has no base to evolve from in any known hominid , including Homo Sap. Neanderthalensis. Just shows up in Homo Sap. Sapiens like it was dropped in whole. It controls cognitive thought. The ability of modern humans to break things into distinct idea chuncks that we can disassemble and then "imagine" and reassemble as planning and proceed to change the environment. Also in the last 5,000 years mans DNA has changed 7%. That's 100 times faster than at any other time.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”