Pole Shift

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Pole Shift

Post by planewalker »

Stay with us Firebird. I need somebody to throw me a line to keep me connected to reality once in a while.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

firebirdflys wrote:I think I'll become an ostrich :surprisedwitch:
Ostriches can be very aggressive. They can also run fast. Good choice.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I wonder if this accounts for the activity at the south pole?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

:mrgreen: have you all seen the commercial where the ostrich can fly? It's so cute make me all emo for the bird. (I was going to say "emu" but I think I only crack myself up :mrgreen: )

I had a thought about pole shift. Perhaps that's what happened to the dinosaurs?? The dramatic change in all things, maybe it was like a really apocalyptic earthquake?...and the ones that survived were the crocodile sorts? If they survived the shift their new digs were no longer tropical and the lack of digestable food was gone. I don't believe they have found dinosaur remains in all parts of the worlds, they were confined to the locations that had the food source. So if the vegetarians vegetation was no more it wasn't long before the meat eaters had no source either.

And the pole...yup. Someday that may be the equator :|

SwingingFromThePoleBird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Sorry to remember all the science I've learned along the way but, Dinos on all 7 continents and even petrifided topical plants on Antarctica from before the K-T boundry. Paoleo-climate shows whole earth during the Craetasous was much warmer, almost tropical, world wide. The Asteroid hit the Yucatan 65.5 million yrs. ago and set off the Deccan Traps on the antipodal earth point to make it the climate from he!!. Think every bad climate thing you've heard of in cycle over about a hundred years. They haven't found much that was bigger then a small dog that survived and it appears to be chance what those were. Please excuse the lack of spell check. The cat's sleeping on mine.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”