USAF Space Corp.

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

USAF Space Corp.

Post by SpiritTalker »

Don't know if anyone caught the low key news, but US Congress this week has passed bills to establish a new branch of military service - Space Corp - under the Air Force. There's been a Space Command section of the Navy for years using satellites, but the Space Corp is apparently an independent new branch...allegedly to protect all the expensive space junk in orbit from ourselves. Uh-huh. Sure. Regardless of the low key, lack of hype or news coverage, where do I sign up? :mrgreen:
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: USAF Space Corp.

Post by planewalker »

Spirit,

You've gotten suborbital at least {though it was the TOUGH way to do it}. Let the hot shot kids from Black Ops have their fun. Besides you should hold out till we get the treaty signed to put boots on Mars. You know that's where you want to go anyway.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Transparent as that, huh?
But...but...this branch is to be visible, no black ops required.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Weed & Feed! Use the stuff that shows to find out who they want and need to go black. Besides they won't take anybody our age. If they did I'd be in line behind you.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh mercy, I know they'd never take me seriously :lol: . Semi serious, semi joking. If i were 40 years younger (sigh). I'm obviously not meant for it in this life, but there's next life time and now - at last - the service branch publicly exists. I got to see that. I stood up & cheered. Scared the cats.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

We're both kidding on the square and would do it in a red hot second. I''ll definately run into you when we get there next life-time.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

:mrgreen: Deal!
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Spirit,

News from space from a friend from the 75th that went Tier One. I was wondering where he "walked off the earth to". The lead service is the Navy. Running the ships. Marines and Tier One as boots on the ground. There is an amazing number of jobs for them. He's been around long enough that his rank makes his retirement date fluid. The air force was brought on board to more closely mesh atmospheric defense.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The ships nobody admits we've got - Those ships?
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Yup! those are the ones. You know, the big black triangles that where a "hoax" or "swamp gas". They're building like crazy too. Enough that there are transfers of personal and units {ships} between fleets. And people still wonder why we're paying $47.50 for a toilet set.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

"Atmospheric defense?" My dad spent years listening to atmospheric noise for the government. I think there was probably more to it than that.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Here in Michigan, I've seen 3 of the longer, arrow-head shaped triangles that don't exist. The latest one cloaked. Oh, wait. That ability doesn't exist either. They didn't look like B2Spirit or tr3b black mantas...or whatever they're not called.

At an air show in the 90s, I saw a stealth jet with the round thing on top, and walked around and inside a B 52 so I have a grasp of their sizes. What I saw was much bigger but, since they don't exist, what does size matter?
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Bigger cloud of swamp gas and more expensive toilet seats. As far as cloaking, back in the 80's that movie "Predator" hit the movies and a week later the Joint Chiefs called DARPA and said we want one soonest. They were talking about man size, however, bending light rays is power intensive. Put it on a great huge honking ship and, after years and the application of meta-materials, and it will work.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

At those prices they are called cammode covers.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”