Jim Sparks conscious abductee

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Jim Sparks conscious abductee

Post by SpiritTalker »

Art Bell interview with Jim Sparks, conscious abductee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URQrDcfcSaE
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Jim Sparks conscious abductee

Post by planewalker »

What do you feel like talking (typing?) about. I can go with any of the subjects on that you tube sight. I would love it, if you can put up with me going on and on. I'm not very conversant with abductees. I know I'm glad I've never experienced it. Those people who say they'd love to have it happen are out of their cotton pickin' minds. They've obviously never been abducted. As far as I can follow it, there is a very real phenomena involved and I think it's possible that different entities have different agendas.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Different agendas for sure. I've had some of the experiences Sparks mentioned, but not with the full clarity of recall that he has. But good enough. Apparently I'm not a threat because I've had pretty much a free roaming pass since my teens (except for some areas where I fall asleep, or conk-out, usually at the "exam" and tissue sample phase. I do remember being chased down a corridor at about the age of 3, and my stubby little legs could out run them for a few minutes anyway.

A turning point came in my late teens, 1971. I was sucked out the dormatory window, and given a birds eye view of campus. I was deposited in a room (with the standard table and screen) and left alone with the door slightly open. Well, being the inquisitive thing that i am, naturally I poked my head out, and instead of wandering aimlessly (which way? Which way?) I felt a call and followed it, like a rat in a maze. I passed several corridors in a circlular pattern, with lots of doors and zeroed in on one (it looked just like the rest). I entered a room full of Greys & dozens of humans jostling here and there. I was welcomed by the Greys, ignored by humans, and given to understand that I'd performed appropriately.

Then I was led over to a group, and remember seeing a man's polished brown shoes as he stood just behind my line of sight. I was "shown" to a gal who I would meet later in college in 1972, and would become best friends with (40 years now), then introduced to a man both my future friend &i would meet a couple more years later. The man was seated and looked pretty limp. But he lifted his head and we locked eyes, & telepathically linked. He is a very gifted telepath. We literally set up a future meeting date, June 6, 1977. And that is when my friend & I did actually meet him, at a conference in San Diego. We had been assigned to inform him of his past lives. And that past life study was trance-channeled through me over several months in 1976. (This gal's dad is now in his 90s & has some vague Military-Industrial connection.)

Whew. La la land flight passes are available at the entrance.
I resonated to the YouTube video, you could say. :?

I have not found the Greys to be completely cold and unemotional. The short ones are dedicated to getting the job done, while the slightly taller "supervisors" as he said, have guarded feelings like empaths are self-guarded. They do have compassion for the instinctive fear that they cause their lab rats, uh us, and use telepathy to ease our pain. Maybe its just to make us stop screaming, but it works.They can exude delight over small successes. And once in a while have a dry sense of humor.

Wow. I really needed to say all that. Yup. It happened. Crap.

I think now that this is why my best friend and I, at our first meeting mutually reacted to each other like "oh crap, it's you." :o We knew we had something to accomplish together, and have done so. It's starting to make sense in a cockeyed, screwy sort of way.

But i don't know who the guy with the brown shoes was. He stayed behind me on purpose, so maybe he is somebody I would have recognized. Nor do I know why it was necessary to give the man in the chair a literal dossier in 1977 on his alledged past lives, which also included my friend and I. It was an interesting study. Nothing's provable, except we met.

So as far as Sparks video is related, I can attest to his validity with my own experience. Of course I don't expect that proves it to anyone else. All we have is two people with similar detailed weirdness. It's logical to question the weirdness. When 2 people experience the same thing, it's coincidence. When three people do, it's a pattern. When thousands do...what's left? It's real?! Crap.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

It seems to me that you were most likely guided by electro-magnetic means. Studies have shown that such means can guide certain "Feelings". Someone unseen with you, certain smells or sounds. Finding the effects is in it's infancy in our science. I see no reason to think that is true of advanced technology of the entities involved in your experience. After all the brain and nervous system are an electric system. I believe that this is what makes the phenomena we (the people on the forum) deal with, from spells to precog and ghosts and all the rest. I would bet on it explaining the telepathy you experienced. I would say you use that La La Land comment the way I use "Keep your limbs within the car at all times - it's going to be a bumpy ride." I'd say you use it to give people who can't handle it a way out. Thank you for judging that I'd have no problem with it and continuing with your fascinating story.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

But what do ETs care about who meets who on planet Earth, or anybody's supposed past lives? What's it to them? Or what business is it of theirs? And since Brown Shoes nudged me to the intro, what the heck does it matter to whoever he's working for? The guy in the chair has done telepathic work for governments, no secret there. What's it got to do with me, Jane Q. Citizen? I've figured out little pieces, but over all, what's the point? It's one thing if my genetic material goes in to making more little Worker Greys and who knows what else, & there's not a darned thing I can do about it anyway. But prearranged meetings? Past life lessons? It's laughable. They manage fine without our cooperation, so who benefits? How Big is the bigger picture? I have questions with no answers. Maybe the Collective has a psychosis?
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

As to who they are - I'm of a few minds and considering there different "races" couldn't that mean they are from "different" places of origin. I've always had a suspicion that coinciding in our reality are paths that lead here and somehow we're a nexus point. The reptile type could be dinosaurs that became sentient. It seems to have taken man about 5 million years to get to where we are right now. On the cusp of becoming a space faring people. Dinos were around for 225 million years. That's plenty of time to have more than one sentient race. Its estimated that we have only found about 3% of dino species.
Man has been around long enough that humans could have gone out and be coming back. The culture that sent them out could have been ground to dust long ago. The Nordic type can fit that. A small population or possibly clones. Sightings from them could be kids borrowing the saucer for the night and going to see the sights. Then there's the ever popular people from our future &people from alternate lines of reality to ours. They'd be traveling laterally. It makes my head hurt just trying to come up with different kinds of entities. As to what they want. How many kinds are there? Does each race have more then one objective or opposing factions within groups. Races that have formed some alliance. The possibilities are as numerous as the multiverse. As to what they have been doing to you, maybe it in some way has protected your sanity by your seeing that it's not just you that has been singled out. It's given you a life long friend that you can share this with. What if you were alone with these ideas running around in your head? I'm sorry I don't have answers for you. I hope that one or more of the things I've thought of gives you some perspective and maybe a little moment of peace.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

That's a pleasant scenario but the best friend prefers not to discuss the ET angle. She gets cranky if I send her ET related subjects...no, she gets hostile, lets call a spade a spade. She is ok with the psychic stuff, to a point, then cracks jokes to change the subject. And at one point she decided she'd had enough, and wrote me a letter ending the friendship. It took us 2 years to reconcile, & of course things changed. You cant go back. When I awoke to the ET issues in my 30's, the whole tone changed. So I've never openly discussed this with anyone other than the priest friend, who opened the can of worms. He also has his own life to live. His role was as catalyst, not support. (I'd explained on the abduction post about how my priest friend had introduced the "Communion" book, and that started the string of memory awakening.)

That's not to say there's no support out there. It's just not in cozy places. At times it's even come from the ETs themselves. The Greys once gathered to commune in a circle in a dream-like OOB experience I had. I was permitted to witness them & although it was dream-like, they tolerated my presence with no explanations. Words fail. No tissue samples were taken then. Well, being OOB, they wouldn't be taken. The communing was a bit of spiritual glue to hold me together. So they aren't all bad, just enigmatic and set on their un-specified purpose.

I think it was the former Canadian Defense Minister that mentioned 124 known species that he'd been told about. My link appears to be with binary star system Zeta Reticuli Greys. And there are something like 4-5 different Grey species, 2 Reptilain, and 2-3 Nordics. Well, who really knows?

Writing on the Internet has an interesting therapeutic effect. It's "fully out" yet anonymous at the same time. When I came across Sparks' video, it had a cascading effect on me. I happily put some more pieces together, had a run of "ah-ha's", and felt vindicated in hearing a total stranger with the same experiences I've had. That was new. It was a healthy, re-assembled whole, feeling.

I know I have to find my own answers, and input is wholesome. Also maybe there are others who need to see this video and have their own ah-ha's to return part of their lost wholeness. So I posted it, with nothing particular in mind. I hadn't intended to prattle on, but then you - PW - asked what I wanted to discuss. So...I let the stream of consciousness run and this is the result. Thanks for the opportunity.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”