What makes Grey aliens so creepy?

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: What makes Grey aliens so creepy?

Post by planewalker »

First,sci-fi movies not withstanding, sea creatures can all make Einstien look like a dunce. They can only manipulate things already in their enviroment. We've all seen the octopus go through whatever to get to the jar it's never seen and unscrew it to get the food.

Impressive! I'll really be impressed when he can make the fire to make the glass and metal. No matter how smart the being, they need to be able to do some amazing manipulation AND modifacation of their environment to get to space.

I'm not saying you have to be mammal {if you'd like something speculative about non-mammilian sentience see "Indispensable' in RANTS & RAMBLINGS. And sonar works well if the environment is quiet. Vision I think has the most possibility for variation - Microwave to infrared.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Being bipedal has often be attributed to an animals need to explore water. A bear is a great example. When the bear gets into water he'll stand on his two feet and wade through the water to catch with with his two paws he isn't walking on. Some primates also do this to cross water. It makes sense that our ancient ancestors would have spent time in water. We already see that in our webbed fingers and toes as well as our body's ability to bend and swim vs that of other primates.

As for grey's looking like is, I've heard someone suggest that greys are ancient humans who had the ability to leave earth somehow. As they traveled farther away from the sun, their irises faded away and eyes turned dark, skin looses pigment, loss of muscles and they maybe weren't needed. This would explain why they can easily use our genes to help them reproduce and the fact that there are so many familiarities in our biology and theirs.

Eyes are one of the most interesting features ever in my opinion, but super interesting in this conversation because we're talking about an evolutionary process that we see in every animal, and even in the extraterrestrials we see. No one has ever described an alien they have seen that didn't have eyes or clearly had some other way of seeing than traditional eyes. The nordics, greys, annunaki, and reptilian are all reported to have eyes similar to ours.

Eyes were first evolved by bacteria that used light as a food source. Some bacteria developed a way to see the light coming into the water form the sun. Those who had this ability were more likely to swim up to the surface of the water while the the others who didn't really had to just guess where they were swimming and hoping to get sunlight (food). As eyes continued to developed along with the species being evolved from that bacteria eyes took on small changes that were advantageous for the individual species.

Since, according to this theory, we see that eyes were originally evolved in the water, scientist feel that they can back this theory up with the fact that all eyes are wet! All eyes are wet and need to stay wet and if they become too dry it's painful and unhealthy. Very interesting to me that the same conditions presented themselves on other planets and created the same or at least similar results.

Rosie
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I've some interesting outlooks on Darwinian evolution. Great as a theory but doesn't really work well in practice. At least not for homo sapiens. Humans look like aliens not the other way around. They mixed their genes into the homanides to give a gracial form that could modulate their voice for better communication. We are also weaker by a factor of 5 and only about 1/2 as fast. Homanides also can breath and eat or drink at the same time, we get milk out the nose. It also changed our skull structure rather radically. With that we got artherities because the joints and structure of our legs is for endurence, the easiest way to hunt is to move an animal till it drops dead from being over heated. They pant and don't sweat. Oh Yeah. We suddenly had genes from ? to sweat. They have speed so they don't become cat snacks or bear snacks. Sometimes they pack hunt if they don't have overwhelming speed - dogs and lions. We walk it to death and bash it on the head if we're real hungry at the end of the hike. We have over 4,000 ressesive genetic diseases that kill before you can mate. Any individual has 200 - 250 in their genes. The next highest number in any known organism is 7. With that many we should have died out, and would have if it went 500,000 yrs We got smart enough to do medicine. Our IQ has also increased by {low estimate 5%} much more than any organism on the earth since we can trace it approx. 10,000 yrs. That's observational. The genetics tied it up in a bow. This is one time that science and religion, not usually known for being friends, are in, paradeground perfect, lock step. What should have gotten church leaders high fiving for intelligent design got an annoucement from the Pope that you shouldn't bring up religion to aliens unless they ask. Are we getting suspecios yet. Check the Brookings documents. By freedom of Info Act. Homanides have 48 Chromasoms Homo Sap. have 46. WE BECAME MORE COMPLEX BY LOSING 2 CHROMOSOMS. But wait they didn't get lost on the lab floor. They along with a bunch of gene sequences from thin air have been spliced onto 2 other chromosoms. 48 - 2 = 46 Yup, that checks. This has been a whirlwind tour of the alien-human question that shows how terrible I am at spelling. The cat is sleeping sprawled across my spell check. I'd love to expand on any part of the topic if anyone is interested in particulars.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Some scientists believe that 97% of our DNA is junk. They'll be surprised when they actually figure things out.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
jaybirdblue

Post by jaybirdblue »

Eheheh yeeeees yeeees discuss alien evolution! Ehehhehe my evil pan has come to fruition
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Is that a frying or flying pan?
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

planewalker wrote:I've some interesting outlooks on Darwinian evolution. Great as a theory but doesn't really work well in practice. At least not for homo sapiens. Humans look like aliens not the other way around. They mixed their genes into the homanides to give a gracial form that could modulate their voice for better communication. We are also weaker by a factor of 5 and only about 1/2 as fast. Homanides also can breath and eat or drink at the same time, we get milk out the nose. It also changed our skull structure rather radically. With that we got artherities because the joints and structure of our legs is for endurence, the easiest way to hunt is to move an animal till it drops dead from being over heated. They pant and don't sweat. Oh Yeah. We suddenly had genes from ? to sweat. They have speed so they don't become cat snacks or bear snacks. Sometimes they pack hunt if they don't have overwhelming speed - dogs and lions. We walk it to death and bash it on the head if we're real hungry at the end of the hike. We have over 4,000 ressesive genetic diseases that kill before you can mate. Any individual has 200 - 250 in their genes. The next highest number in any known organism is 7. With that many we should have died out, and would have if it went 500,000 yrs We got smart enough to do medicine. Our IQ has also increased by {low estimate 5%} much more than any organism on the earth since we can trace it approx. 10,000 yrs. That's observational. The genetics tied it up in a bow. This is one time that science and religion, not usually known for being friends, are in, paradeground perfect, lock step. What should have gotten church leaders high fiving for intelligent design got an annoucement from the Pope that you shouldn't bring up religion to aliens unless they ask. Are we getting suspecios yet. Check the Brookings documents. By freedom of Info Act. Homanides have 48 Chromasoms Homo Sap. have 46. WE BECAME MORE COMPLEX BY LOSING 2 CHROMOSOMS. But wait they didn't get lost on the lab floor. They along with a bunch of gene sequences from thin air have been spliced onto 2 other chromosoms. 48 - 2 = 46 Yup, that checks. This has been a whirlwind tour of the alien-human question that shows how terrible I am at spelling. The cat is sleeping sprawled across my spell check. I'd love to expand on any part of the topic if anyone is interested in particulars.
Humans don't look like aliens, aliens look like humans because potentially aliens created humans with some of their own genes, I can totally %100 get on board with this idea. But, back to the eyes, it doesn't explain why almost all creatures have eyes and why they are so similar in shape and function..? Do you subscribe to the idea that aliens had any hand on creating the other animals of this planet? That's would sound very "genesis" if you ask me, but still curious.

Rosie
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

I think that our, "earth" genes, that were the base of all communication from generation to generation and organism to different organism, came from outer space. That could be as inclusions in spores or other incasement for safe transport through space. This can be over deep time. It can be viruses. It could be carried as tartegrades. They can all carry things from system to system. I also think it's possible that ANY alien DNA could be from something that is related to aliens being a typical being. On a planet with existing life, they would probably be very careful that, at least, they would be careful not to contract anything from the environment. They might not care what "they" left behind. They could leave all kinds of garbage if there was a long occupation for science purposes. Just accidental cast off into an environment could provide the start of "life as we know it". Other changes could happen from other genes that came later by whatever method. Eyes could be a genetic development that, because of it's usefulness, just passed on. It could have caused an arms race. If you can sense something better you do better. However it arrived, it would tend to continue through time.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

The sight angle kept bouncing around my head and the rattling sound was keeping me awake so I slowed it down and listened to it. I'm going to have to check if the eyes at the end of stalks on crabs and lobsters are at all the same as soft creatures eyes. That also begs how much I can dig up on comparative anatomy on arachnids and arthropada eyes without having to cut through more Latin than I still remember. Stay tuned. Results to follow.
autumn swan

Post by autumn swan »

I have watched the X-files obsessively back then, so ive seen many greys on tv. They Never scared me, though. Later i realized the similarity between those greys and a human embryo at a certain stage in pregnancy and have come to believe that this is why the greys image has developed and is anchored deeply in the Human mind. Many might have Seen their dead twin in utero (Not rememebring it of course), big eyes, thin and pale skin... * and now fear this kind of appearance, or are subconsciously obsessed with searching for them in unreachable, far away places.

* I mean look at it: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aEXOBkXTECM/U ... +Birth.gif

My other conclusion about the aliens that i only recently got (from the author Steward wilde) is that Grey's are a certain Kind of Demons that Haunt us. That makes Sense, Too, i think Both theories go well together. Especially since my sister used to have nightmares and visions of being abducted, but After much therapy she is now convinced it was her psyhiosis talking, purely psychiological. I on the other hand think when you're in a certain state of mind demons can get easily hold of you. I've been psychiotic myself and at the same time as my sister, but I never had alien encounters, for me it manisfested differently.
May the Lord and the Lady bless you.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

I've got to point out that not many have had a twin in utero, much less a dead twin. The inside of the uterus is completely dark to boot. You can't see without light. I don't think that plays much part in making us have an idea of Grays. The Grays were probably seen as dem0ns, evil spirits or some other kind of boogey man. The first UFO reports go back to The Egyptian Pharaoh Tutmoses III. That's back to circa 1,500 BCE. Doesn't even try to say how tied up we were with Aliens as our "creators" from homonids and alien DNA circa 200,000 BCE.
autumn swan

Post by autumn swan »

Well, it is not completely dark in utero, it is thought that the skin of the belly lets through some light. But yeah it's just a theory, my personal one. I can't prove it. But I also haven't found any proofs that aliens have been physically here on earth, muss less meddled with our DNA. So... yeah, I guess my intuition tells me thats not the case. But by all means i could be wrong, of course. :wink2:
May the Lord and the Lady bless you.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

We're all just going with pleasant back and forth theorizing. It's kind of like a "If I had a million bucks I'd..." with science in the mix.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”