WoW signal

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Shekinah

Re: WoW signal

Post by Shekinah »

Cruise missiles and drones now are very smart and able to make targeting decisions. Some drones look for targets of opportunity to take out while en-route to a primary target. Be nice to Artificial Intelligence least it turn on ye. :shock: Stephen Hawking is probably correct that AI will one day tire of tolerating us stupid humans.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Snow & FBF, my dad was in radio in WW2, stationed in Belgum, and had home CB & ham radios. He said he climbed poles & installed wires behind enemy lines. No other associations were ever mentioned, and he became a city policeman until he retired.

Shekinah, my iPad is smarter than I am. Heck, so is my toaster! :anxious:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

My dad was a Tech Sgt in the Army Air Corps in WWII. I think he was stateside the whole time. He used to talk about Boca Chica and Boca Raton in FL. I need proper Internet at some point so I can use my laptop instead of my phone and research dome of this.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

There is the possibility that the WOW signal was a beacon that the earth passed through. It could have been an episode of "I LOVE ICKY". There is a wave front of our signals going out in all directions that we send out into space. It's been heading out more heavily every year. The receiver was modern for the time but was only able to tell it was a directed signal by it modulation on the hydrogen band. Another problem with radio (or anything other then QE as Shekinah pointed out) is that everything is moving at different speeds in 3 dimensions. The signal could have come from any distance and been directed on an unknowable course by gravitational lensing. As far as computing power; a decent watch has more computation power than NASA used to put man on the Moon.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”