I saw an alien in my Bathroom!

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hello all, Rosie here. I had the craziest experience yesterday. I was walking into my guest bathroom & I saw what looked like an alien! It was about 3ft tall, large head, wide slanted eyes, humanish type body and pale beige skin. It startled me so much I gasped/screamed. I was already headed into my bathroom and my hand was sort of reaching around the corner to flip the light before I came fully around and saw it. If it had been here, on the physical plane, I would have run right into it. There was no stopping or stopping my hand from reaching the light and as soon as I flipped the light on, it was gone.

Super creepy. This was a first for me, to see an extraterrestrial but it is not my first clairvoyant experience, so I know I was seeing it with my 3rd eye. My best guess is that this was a grey... That creeps me out more. It looked exactly how you would think one would look, but it was in much greater detail. It's skin was wrinkly. It's head was proportionally large compared to its body. It was much wider than you see in drawings of them. It's skin was similar in color to mine, but paler.

Should I be afraid? More protective? Is there anything I CAN do to protect myself? My overall feeling was bewilderment, and the fear of it surprising me. But, I don't get an overall ominous feeling from it. Could I be attracting them because I'm interested in the ancient astronaut theory? There's no way this was the extraterritorials that could also be the Gods of the past. But, still? Has my interest in extraterrestrial history attracted them? Thank for any advice you can give!

Rosie
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: I saw an alien in my Bathroom!

Post by SnowCat »

My opinion, is that they don't like us "nosing around in their business." That would translate to one of them being there because of your interest. It could be that they're just watching you. I've found that an awareness of them makes it much more difficult for them to actually do anything.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've heard it said that they are interdimensional. But what the heck is that? Now you see it, now you don't is about right. Of course it startles the bejeezus out of a person, but beyond that, recognize that you were not harmed. Should you be scared? I really don't know. It's instinctive. You have my sympathy and support.

Your description of the gray's appearance agrees with my own experiences. They have individual differences, you know, like tabby cats. Even facial expressions & a rare sense of humor, and get weary.

I don't think they are attracted or repelled by our personal interests. Some people's social positions or jobs may be of use to them. I have no idea what they get out of bothering me. After 60 years, you'd think they had everything they could get from me. Once I remember they were particularly encouraged by my being telepathic. it meant something to them, but of course they didn't enlighten me, the guinea pig.

My personal musing is the grays are what Humanity will evolve into, and have come back in space-time to fix something inherent in the species so as to fix themselves...thus altering evolution. I may be ridiculously naive. And I agree with Snowcat, that being aware is the best defense.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Interdimensional aliens in my bathroom. [FLUSHED FACE] I knew it was a possibility that there were interdemensional beings that we could consider extraterrestrials. Never, ever, did I expect to see one. I've had some time to think and discern some more and I'm totally convinced what I saw was real. If it had happened in a dream, I'd be less convinced. I would say, "oh you were listening to he description of someone online who has experienced this, and then you created that thing in your dream. This is not what happened. As I mentioned I have had other clairvoyant experiences and this was almost exactly like those types of experiences. And, what I saw is not how I pictured it when hearing descriptions of others. This was much more real, or life like. Much more detailed. I could see wrinkly skin like maybe it was older or something? I never would have considered an aliens age before this. Lastly, it came out of the blue while I was upset about something else. I've noticed that when I'm upset, the veil drops with no warning. And at the time, I was very upset with my two friends for not getting along and dragging me into it. I did find another post here from a while back with lots of information about protection but it was almost overwhelming. It was like stuff you see in moving a like not using electronics, covering your head when you drive under telephone wires, etc. you know all I can picture is myself sitting in my closet wearing a hat made of tinfoil so the aliens can't read my thoughts or feed off my energy. Surely there is another way!? Lol

Rosie
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

When I am old, I shall wear purple, with a tinfoil hat. We can start a Tinfoil Hat Society.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Maybe sooner than later snow! So I came home from work and I'm walking briskly down the hall past the guest bathroom to retrieve my phone. Not thinking about the incident at all. Not in the slightest. But as soon as I'm passing the bathroom my ears start ringing so strong! Holy cow! I was slightly afraid to walk back past it but it was the only way back to living room. I stayed in my room for a minute and pumped myself to walk back there and look. Nothing.

I'm assuming they aren't scared of my pets. I have two dogs and a cat that lives in my garage. I'm never using that bathroom again..

Rosie
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

And, it gets weirder... So my husband comes home and first thing he does is run into the guest bathroom. I'm like crap! I've had no time to explain/warn him, and my husband isn't as believing in these things as I am. So he comes out and asks me if I want to go out for dinner. I say yes. We leave and on the car ride I begin to explain to my husband I think there is an interdemensional alien in the guest bathroom and ask him not to go in there anymore. I have plans to burn sage soon and see if I can cleanse them of the house that way, so I'm telling him not to use that bathroom until I can try that. Anyways, we are stopped at a T and going to make left. He may not believe easily in these things, but he's use to me saying them. He replies with a smile, "you're funny." Then he tried to make the left turn and the truck pulls out onto the highway and stalls. Like he's saying "crap, it's not going!". He pulls to the side of the road just in time to avoid being hit by a car he should have been able to pull out in front and get ahead of easy. His truck is newer, in great condition, he drives around the country for a living and has never had issues. I was just in shock. It happened immediately after I told him of the being in the bathroom. I am now dedicated to learning everything I can about protection from these beings. I want to be able to protect my husband too. Thanks for listening everyone! As these metaphysical things often do, they lay dormant until the day they are awakened and then they flood you.

Rosie
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Do you have a mirror in that bathroom? And if so, can it be turned to face against the wall, at least temporarily? Mirrors can be used as a gateway. The odd thing, is that I feel like your visitor is there to benefit you somehow. You might try visiting our Peace Garden that I established in the astral. It's basically neutral territory. You might be able to see something from there, or leave it a message there.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

@Snowcat, the mirror in the bathroom is huge, with no border, and cannot be turned around. I wanted to feel that it was a helpful being as well, because it certainly didn't give of negative energy or seem aggressive in anyway. Also, when I picture it's eyes, it reminds me of animals, who can't make facial expressions, but you can tell they are loyal to you or happy with you.. But, making the truck stall, out of nowhere and almost getting us hit by a car zooming our direction does not seem benevolent to me. Like that should not have happened. There is nothing wrong with the truck, that man keeps it immaculate, inside and out! We'll be taking it in to have it looked at soon to see is the stalling can be explained. But, I have a feeling they won't find anything..

I read about your garden and would love to visit but I'm not experienced in astral travel and my lucid dreaming skills are rusty. I would love to visit though!

Rosie
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Just look for a garden with a lighthouse in the middle of it.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Bumping this. It has come up in discussion recently.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Thanks snow! I am glad you bumped this post up because I would have had to find it. I have had no incidents with the alien since this original post. And, we did have the truck looked at, no issues, no reason it should have stalled that anyone can figure out. But, yesterday, after I had brought the post up in another discussion, I saw a bright flash of light just outside of my bathroom door. It was low to the ground and it was not sunlight, there are no windows in that hallway. I get flickers of light often and have to discern if it’s natural light or not, this was not. It reminding me of a camera flash honestly. Not sure what it was but my instinct says it’s related.

Rosie
barker

Post by barker »

SpiritTalker wrote:My personal musing is the grays are what Humanity will evolve into, and have come back in space-time to fix something inherent in the species so as to fix themselves...thus altering evolution.
Yes they intervene in cases who's people is fear is greater than their love, yet they are free. Obviously that's going to go wrong in evolution. They aim to balance.
Zeta_Star

Post by Zeta_Star »

Wow that's super creepy! Reminds me of the time I saw a Demon when I was a small child. I was sitting on my parents bed and when i turned to look at the hallway A tall dark humanoid figure with a bull head walked right by! It had piercing red eyes and scared me half to death!

Return to “Beyond the Earth”