ET asked is there a God?

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Shekinah

Re: ET asked is there a God?

Post by Shekinah »

Yes there are many and not all honest nor devoid of ill intent just look at us. Fortunately we demons usually fail to survive ourselves as power becomes intoxicating evil self destructs long before it ventures to infect other worlds. The wisdom of Natural Law protects fledgling civilizations from critter such as we. We are currently in a most dangerous evolutionary situation, will we or will we not prove noble mettle and survive into deep time?
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Shireside

Post by Shireside »

autumn swan wrote: So I guess I'm still not convinced but that's okay. Not everybody has to believe the same right? :wink2:
Yeh, you're not alone. Some ideas simply fail to cross my threshold of belief, and much of this fits into that category. Oh well~
The map is not the territory, the facet is not the jewel.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Shekinah, the things that have been noted here about the Ancient Ones authoritative presence within consciousness, and about knowing vs believing, and sadly about mankind and the governments we create, are things that have been slotted into my thick skull time and again during meditations. I'm still working on getting my head around quantum physics & part of me intuits the info. My day-to-day side hasn't caught up yet. So far, the top of my head buzzes, so I'm probably stirring up something. I just hope it's useful. Can you provide some development tips? Or books? I mean, something that doesn't endanger the planet and evolution? :)

Remote influencing is familiar to hippies from the mid-60s-70s ... It seems every neighborhood study group was having a go at it back then. And again in the 90s. It probably is continuous but I haven't been paying attention.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I'd guess that people have been tring remote influencing for the last 200,000 yrs. If for nothing else then to get dates.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

LMAO! At bad puns :lol: better than on-line dating services. They call that spell casting, right?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Even after all these years there are times I'm not sure myself.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”