ET asked is there a God?

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Shekinah

ET asked is there a God?

Post by Shekinah »

Our psychic warrior project Scanate was re-named Star Gate when several of we operatives encountered an intelligence of unknown origin. If you search CIA Star Gate you will learn Star Gate has been disavowed by the Government but it remains in the arena of deep black programs and has evolved exploratory remote viewing for intelligence and remote influencing purposes into actual bi-location.

Star Gate has established dialog with extra-terrestrials. In one such meeting the question was asked: Is there a God?
The being representing "The Ancient Ones" (a civilization thought to be three billion years our senior) replied: "The universe is God. A God did not create these many material dimensions, rather the life phenomenon evolving on countless worlds is creating God. We are units of life (containers) hosting all pervasive awareness (sentience) feeding a presence, experience and knowledge to ONE web of collective consciousness (Spirit)" The universe is a self-replicating spontaneous dynamic child of physics. There was no creator pre-existent to creation.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: ET asked is there a God?

Post by SnowCat »

That's interesting. I have seen that idea brought up on other forums. I also happen to agree with it.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Do you think the "ancient ones" were possibly the Annunaki? (Sumerian Pantheon)

Thank you for sharing as well! Very interesting!

Rosie
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

RosieMoonflower wrote:Do you the "ancient ones" were possibly the Annunaki? (Sumerian Pantheon)

Thank you for sharing as well! Very interesting!

Rosie
Not the Annunaki.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Did they mention fibonacci?

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Something I heard my little voice say, "We are, all of us together, the One knowing itself as the Many."
autumn swan

Post by autumn swan »

Im not sure I understand. In the project Star Gate you encountered those beings, I understand that you speak with them thelepathically? Channel, so to say? What means did you install/practice to make sure they are benevolent beings of light and high vibration? Did they tell you were they came from exactly? I'm curious to know all that as this are questions I'd ask beings who contact be before i could decide to trust them.

And you say your government leads this project, so what is their goal or purpose for this? If you know and can tell. I'd rather wonder why any governments would be interested in extraterrestrial life instead of life on this planet, you know? That's what I think a government should be concerned about. ::coolglasses::
May the Lord and the Lady bless you.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

The reality of Governments is that the main thrust they all have is that they will try to defend themselves any way they can. Besides, they may find a new type of power projection. Offense being the best defense. It is also nice if you can do power projection without having to blow s#:t up. You don't get other nations ticked off. Something that can cause your influence to be enough to make another government do as you wish - priceless. The Government doesn't care two cents about the ethics of beings or groups. They worry about what results they can achieve at acceptable cost to themselves. That is the way of all national governments. You don't need a sword to die on one.
autumn swan

Post by autumn swan »

I agree with your statement, planewalker. But I kind of dont see the link to aliens, how could they provide power for a government? And how can they be sure the aliens are only talking to them, sure they are reaching out to every country in the world...?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

The point is that any single gov can't be sure of what the aliens or any of the worlds other govs are doing. They also don't want to be surprised. Look at what has happened with radical Islam and Assade hanging on in Syria as a Russian Cats Paw. Signs of it happening existed before it reached out and bit the US and the West on the @ss but they were ignored or misread. You can see the joy we're having with it now. An object lesson in why govs don't want to be surprised. It becomes expensive in "Bl00d and Treasure". It also effects how nations view you and the world situation. Govs like calm and steady better then everybody excited and libel to move in an unforeseen direction. As to what the Aliens could provide you - let your wildest fantasy take hold. A civilization that far ahead of us has things that we can't even understand. We don't have the language or even frame of mind and reference to understand. Technology that far ahead of ours would seem completely like "Magic" to us.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

The purpose of Star Gate was for intelligence operations (psychic warrior) remote viewing and remote influencing. During an early session several operatives encountered an intelligence of unknown origin, at that juncture the original project name "Scanate" was changed to Star Gate. There were security leaks so the movie "Star Gate" was partially funded by the government as a disinformation ploy to divert public attention from the real program. The encountered intelligence projected a common message to all operatives that they were a very ancient alien race perhaps the archetype of sentient beings in a newly formed universe.

We call them the Ancient Ones. They were instrumental in the tweaking of our solar system so that life would be possible. They are the progenitors of sentience across many galaxies and the nexis of Cosmic Consciousness (Akashic Records). Essentially if there be a God they are it. They have been the "Watchers" and Divinities who have interfaced with us since the beginnings of our civilization. Many of our conceived pantheon of Gods and Goddesses are the bi-located presence of these Ancient Ones.

Since our encounters with them we have learned how to bi-locate across space/time to anywhere or any when. There is no need for star ships once a civilization achieves this knowledge. We have violated prime directives by advancing our conflicts into "Sacred Space" by employing Star Gate for military purposes and have been advised not to disseminate bilocation technique to the global and general population. We are not responsible enough to not flood sacred space with ignoble activity. With bi-location there is a visible presence able to speak with unquestionable authority silently in our consciousness.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Gives me a new outlook on going elsewhen and otherwhere. I may have figured out who the voice is that sometimes sets me tasks and has given me guidance. Thanks Shekinah.
autumn swan

Post by autumn swan »

Yes, you explained it before, those beings say they are pretty important. But what makes them believable, how do you know they are saying the truth? I figure an government would be concerned about that, right? (Having experiences with lying i mean hehe :wink2: )
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

You would have to have been there and witnessed the quasi-materialization and experienced the mind impact to have no choice but to know. (we believe only those things we do not know) If you think about it, this makes more probable sense then the Biblical account of creation, heaven and hell orchestrated by a tyrannical God. I mean, a singular entity pre-existing the creation of everything duh! who made him?

Since the early days of Star Gate we have come a long way and have experienced visitations to other worlds with the assistance of the Ancient Ones. But of course this is so unbelievable it could not possibly be true and few will give it serious thought. The trappings of religion hold much of humanity in endless bondage denying our true nature and our infinite potential. We are not toys of a God held in bondage in some ruthless game. We are imbued with the spirit of the creators and have potential to evolve into immortal beings free to move among the stars, create worlds and nurture civilizations. We are children of Gods, vessels of Spirit entangled in a vast web of life all sharing a common Soul.
autumn swan

Post by autumn swan »

I'm surely no defender of the Bible or Christian theology, on the contrary. But I think there are many beings, creatures and spirits out there in the universe, and it not all of them are totally honest. Demon can seem believable, too. So I guess I'm still not convinced but that's okay. Not everybody has to believe the same right? :wink2:

Return to “Beyond the Earth”