What Do You Think of the Annunaki?

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

What Do You Think of the Annunaki?

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Anyone else here constantly find their studies bringing them back to the Annunaki? For me that seems to be the case. There are sooo many theories in them. Some say they created human beings and are the ancient gods of Sumar and Babylonia. Some say they left earth and live on Nibiru and some think Nibiru will return to our solar system and bring them back to Earth. Some even believe that they are still on earth, or at least nearby and still squabbling with one another and controlling earth through Annunaki appoint human rulers. And, some believe that the Annunaki are not 3rd dimensional beings but actually 4th dimensional beings.

My question to you all, is what do you think about them? Amongst all of the theories and rumors, which do you find the most likely?

Also, if you believe they are real, do you think the Annunaki will ever return to Earth? Do you think their return will be peaceful or violent? Do you think they will be helpful, or make things harder for us?

Just curious what your thoughts are and I appreciate any responses!

Rosie
gittejohnsen11

Re: What Do You Think of the Annunaki?

Post by gittejohnsen11 »

If you look up our ancient God Enki he will tell his story about it all [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Annunaki

I have read many stories of Enki and Enlil, and their struggles with each other. Some say Enki is the one who actually created us, along with his consort and son, but it was his idea. Some say Enki was also the "snake" in Genesis who got Eve to eat the forbidden fruit, but to give us knowledge, not to damn us. What do you think?
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

gittejohnsen11 wrote:our ancient God Enki
He's not my god, not by a long shot, my friend.

gittejohnsen11

Post by gittejohnsen11 »

We are all Gods together as one in my beliefs. Even the 'heavy energies are a part of the cosmic oneness in the universe creation.
Not only by bad doings but also as teachers of what is not for better good towards the human growth of its own love awareness.
Urusvati.... agni yogi.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

I'm just curious what others consider to be "true" about the Annunaki. I'd even settle for what you think is "most likely true". Do you think they were gods? Or, aliens? Do you think they truly played a hand in our creation?

You see... All of my dreams and meditations keeps pointing back to the Annunaki. Many times I've dreamt that something large was in the sky and moving ever closer to earth. In each dream I'm standing in on earth looking up, I know something is coming but I'm not sure what. Many others come out of their homes and look up at the sky as well. The closer and closer the object (s) get the more excited every other person gets, but I get nervous. It's like I know whatever is moving towards us is not good. Eventually, a large land mass is clearly visible in the sky. It reminds me of those little bits of hanging land in Avatar, only the one in my dreams emits a neon green glow. More floating land masses follow until the whole sky is filled with them. That's when the running begins. All of the sudden there is mass panic and everyone is running and screaming! I typically take off and run to my home. It feels as if something is always right in my heels. I either run through this giant home all night hiding in secret stairwells and hidden passages from whatever is chasing me. I never see what it looks like.

So after a few meditations that brought me info on the Annunaki, I started to really look into them. That's when I realized that maybe I was dreaming of Annunaki return. Only once did I dream that the giant land masses showed up and gave us 6 or 7 glowing, Jewel covered tools, each that had a different power. They literally just dropped them on the ground in front of us, but only one was close enough for myself to try to get. My friend got to it first and I told her she could have it, I took off to try to get to another before someone else, then I woke up.

I happened to be listening to a South African researcher yesterday on YouTube who believes in the Annunaki. He mentioned that archeologist have a very hard time finding the remains of the Sumerian people as well as the Mayan people. They were supposedly settled in the same area for thousands of years, yet he claims there are no remains to prove it. Same goes for Stonehenge. This lead archeologist to propose that Stonehenge was not a permanent home to anyone, but simply a place where ancients visited during certain times of the year.

But, what if Zakarias Sitchin, a researcher from the 70's who claims ancient Sumerian tablets tell the story of our creation by these celestial beings to be slaves for them and mine gold, is true? What if we're nothing more than free labor to them, and every now and then they come here and collect an entire civilization of people and take them to other planets to mine gold for them? Although Sitchin has been largely disputed and accused of making the entire thing up, I still have to explore the possibility of it being true and wonder what will happen if they return...?

Rosie
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

RosieMoonflower wrote:Do you think they were gods? Or, aliens? Do you think they truly played a hand in our creation?
Some would argue they are all three, simultaneously...the three are not mutually exclusive of one another, after all. For instance, why couldn't an alien be someone's god? I'm pursuaded that humans here have some kind of hardwire programming glitch that causes them to make gods out of anything and anyone. Who's to say that many of the gods worshipped now are not really what we might call ancient alien peoples? I doubt they'd do a public service announcement on lamestream news like CNN or BBC to kindly inform humans they've been duped, lol.

So, say I'm an alien, and I have a bag of telekinetic and other tricks in my bag, and I impress the people of Terra enough that out of their usual fear-conditioning/programming they choose to worship me for whatever reason, prostrate themselves as though they are inferior to me for whatever their reasons, give their allegiance to me, give their first born, sacrafice animals to me, build great altars and even greater temples in my name, even cathedrals and mosques, etc., and best of all, gladly will kill anything and anyone (including themselves) if I "guide" them to, just to prove their devotion to me...

Hey, what's there not to love about that? Would it surprise you if "gods" are possibly be the biggest vampires in the universes, really?

And if I genetically-engineered them to be a slave race for my race, installed mind control programming in their genetics so that they'd intrinsically "need" to worship something or someone when they saw that thing or that someone could do marvelous things they could not do (because I shut off the "junk dna" that enabled them to do said tricks), and if they were compelled to believe they should subservient to my race because we are their "pantheon of gods," which means they wouldn't resent being our slaves, really wouldn't know any better...then, great!

RosieMoonflower wrote: And, some believe that the Annunaki are not 3rd dimensional beings but actually 4th dimensional beings.
Again, I don't think this has to be an either/or thing. New Agers are prone to make it seem that this kind of ability is due to one being more "spiritual," more "enlightened," a special, chosen "starseed" and other such self-aggrandizing nonsense. I think it's closer to truth that this ability is just a matter of having or not having the tech/practice to do it. It's my understanding, there are beings who can shift between several densities (or dimensions, as you call it), including humans with tech or with the psychic ability to do so (energy follows thought, so you must first will it, then it happens). I also think humans are born with this tech innately, but have forgotten how to use it. When we dream, our consciuosnesses are not in 3rd density, so would that make us "4th dimensional beings" as well, at least part time?

I find that with this stuff avoiding an "either/or" approach is the best way. Reality doesn't have to be "this way" or "that way." It could, at times, be several ways at once.

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Thanks for the response Kassandra! This is something I've been considering for a while now. Because the stories of the Annunaki line up so well with stories told in the Bible, it could be said that they are, or at least one of them, the god of the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim faith. With my upbringing in Christianity I have to look at how I would describe God. Well, first I would say, and this is just a base base level understanding of God, the being that created us and tells us how to live life while demanding worship. Well, if the Annunaki theory is correct then they definitely fit that criteria.

What if the notion of God is just something that the Annunaki made up to make us want to serve them? It also makes me wonder if the Annunaki believed in gods themselves? And, if so, were they just other Aliens? So what constitutes if something is a "God" or not? I think, but I am not certain, that the Annunaki recorded that they believed in a Creator or All. So is this the "true" god? Does one need to be the creator of all things to truly be a God? And, isn't it just as possible this creator of all things means creator of all things just in our dimension or our universe and came from some other one to create ours?

I'm also plagued with questions of our own "godliness". If all the gods are just a bunch of extraterrestrials who can create things, what about us? We create amazing beautiful things all the time, art, gardens, music. We also create some pretty awful things, but none the less we create. And, with our advances in technology I wouldn't doubt one day we might have the capabilities to create life on another planet. I mean we've known how to clone animals for sometime now. And, what about this idea that humans have the ability to access the 3rd dimension, they just don't know how to use it? Could we too, move between dimensions, speak our will into action, and be like gods? And, if so would we still worship those that were gods before us? And, if we're all capable of the same abilities, do any of us (beings of earth and all other planets) actually deserve praise and worship?

Rosie
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Kirk questions God.jpg
Kirk questions God.jpg (6.51 KiB) Viewed 2470 times
"Excuse me, excuse me, I'd just like to ask a question..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o14DOOlsOkY

Wandering Warlock

Post by Wandering Warlock »

Kassandra wrote:."Excuse me, excuse me, I'd just like to ask a question..."
Right.

No matter how powerful an extraterrestrial being may be, they are not gods as per what I consider God to be. And just as God would truly have no need of a starship, a true God would have no need to:

enslave humans
mine for gold
genetically engineer any life form
manipulate anyone for any material desire
need people to follow them

etc..

What I consider to be God is beyond any of that. I don't consider aliens to be gods, though it is likely that they have deceived some people into thinking they are.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Thanks -- never read this name before. I looked at a show in german (translated / was a history channel show)

And do you know what? I found out many of the things they said on my own - doing research on mythologie and religion back in 2002.

I read many parts of the bible for my art history class and looked into greek, roman, chinese, Egyptian and indian mythology - I found so many similarities! It was almost crazy - not only the dieties, heroes and persons but the idea and symbolism of creation and stories and teachings - the flood in particular! Thats when I started seeing the bible more like a book of stories. There is alot of truth and interpretation of course - but the things writen about and taught are so similar in other traditions.
BB

Blue Moon
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Wandering Warlock wrote:
Kassandra wrote:."Excuse me, excuse me, I'd just like to ask a question..."
Right.

No matter how powerful an extraterrestrial being may be, they are not gods as per what I consider God to be. And just as God would truly have no need of a starship, a true God would have no need to:

enslave humans
mine for gold
genetically engineer any life form
manipulate anyone for any material desire
need people to follow them

etc..

What I consider to be God is beyond any of that. I don't consider aliens to be gods, though it is likely that they have deceived some people into thinking they are.
So what is God then? Or what are the gods? The real ones? If they don't need humans to follow them, what do they need? Where do they come from? I'm just trying to get a grasp on what qualifies a spiritual being to be a god? Again, I wasn't raised pagan. I was raised Christian and told there was only 1 God, the God of all creation. But, Tommie understand that there are actually many gods, I have to ask, what qualifies them as Gods?

Rosie
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

blue_moon wrote:Thanks -- never read this name before. I looked at a show in german (translated / was a history channel show)

And do you know what? I found out many of the things they said on my own - doing research on mythologie and religion back in 2002.

I read many parts of the bible for my art history class and looked into greek, roman, chinese, Egyptian and indian mythology - I found so many similarities! It was almost crazy - not only the dieties, heroes and persons but the idea and symbolism of creation and stories and teachings - the flood in particular! Thats when I started seeing the bible more like a book of stories. There is alot of truth and interpretation of course - but the things writen about and taught are so similar in other traditions.
The show you are referring to I believe is called Ancient Aliens. I actually watched the series back in 2010-2011 and didn't buy a word of it. At the time, I was a much bigger skeptic and I did not believe in aliens. I thought if there are other life forms around they are so far away that they have never gotten close to us, and probably never will. I left it at that until the recent messages I've been receiving to study the Annunaki now.

Ancient Aliens is mostly based on the work of Zaharias Sitchin, a man who researched certain Sumerian tablets in the 70's and translated The Book of Enki. This is a story that outlines a lot of ancient Annunaki history and the story of how Enki, along with sister and son, created humans and continues to defy his father and brother by giving the humans knowledge and interbreeding with them. Pretty interesting stuff, true or not.

Now, there are so many people who have "debunked" Sitchin by saying he did not translate the work correctly. That's basically their whole argument against him. And, if they are correct, it's the only argument they need. But, I don't read Sumerian so I wouldn't be able to tell you one way or the other.

There are some other really interesting people I've learned about recently, Dr. Sasha Lessin and his wife Janne Lessin (I think?) who continue to try to educate people about and bring exposure to Sitchin's work. They have an online radio show at aquarian.com. And, they also run enkispeaks.com. Dr. Lessen had worked with Mr. Sitchin and promised to continue to try to shed light on the tablets he translated. Mr. Sitchin also wrote several books on the subject such as Genesis Revisited and The 12th Planet.

And, I know what you are saying about the stories that repeat themselves across time, religions, cultures, and great distances. The story of the flood. The story of the man who's brother takes his inheritance. The story of death and resurrection. I was pretty much convinced a couple of months ago that all these stories are just stories of personified stars that got retold with new names over and over and over. And if you've ever played the game "telephone" or "gossip" (one person whispering a phrase in another's ear, continuing until all have heard the phrase, and the last one reciting the phrase out loud. The phrase said out loud is drastically different from the original phrase, proving that the more times things are told, the more they change) you know how things get misconstrued the more you share them.

Have you ever seen the documentary zeitgeist: the movie? It's a 3 part documentary but the first part covers this idea extensively. Showing many similarities of stories of deities in different nations all across the world. It also brings up the astrological ages and shows the correlations between them and the religions of their time. During the age of Taurus people worshiped the bull. Then the age of Aries, Abraham brought on the abrahamic religions and sacrificed a Ram. (Symbolism for him sacrificing himself and anything he holds dear) then during the age of Pisces, Jesus and Christianity were dominant. Jesus has long been identified with fish. And, now we are in the beginning stage of the age of Aquarius, explaining the name chosen for the couple's radio station.

Thanks to all for your wonderful responses!

Rosie
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Kassandra wrote:.

"Excuse me, excuse me, I'd just like to ask a question..."
Kirk questions God.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o14DOOlsOkY

Okay I watched this, which I was not ever a star trek fan so I actually had to watch the first part twice because I was like what is going on here? But, Kirk brings up a good question. What does God need with a starship? This would be based on the idea that God is so powerful, that God can do anything, absolutely anything. And, he doesn't need any tools he can just make it happen, anything. Kirk's opinion of God is also based on the Christian idea that God LOVES every human more than he loves himself. He doesn't want to hurt us. If we're being hurt it must be the devil or some other really bad entity.

It all makes me wonder: how do we know God loves us? How do we know God can do anything without tools? And, since there are many gods, does that mean they all have this incredible power to make anything happen at any moment, just because they will it so?

Rosie

Return to “Beyond the Earth”