What Do You Think of the Annunaki?

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Kassandra

Re: What Do You Think of the Annunaki?

Post by Kassandra »

Wandering Warlock wrote:No matter how powerful an extraterrestrial being may be, they are not gods as per what I consider God to be. And just as God would truly have no need of a starship, a true God would have no need to:

enslave humans
mine for gold
genetically engineer any life form
manipulate anyone for any material desire
need people to follow them

etc..

What I consider to be God is beyond any of that. I don't consider aliens to be gods, though it is likely that they have deceived some people into thinking they are.
Can I plaster this permanently on a very large billboard, in multiple languages, please? lol

especially
Wandering Warlock wrote:I don't consider aliens to be gods, though it is likely that they have deceived some people into thinking they are.

In fact, I would go as far as saying there will be quite a rude awakening on this, a kind of worldwide...unraveling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTp5OrHwRao

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

So which pantheons are real and which ones are ET in your opinions? And, why do you think so?

Rosie
Wandering Warlock

Post by Wandering Warlock »

I think they are all ET's, or are all based on something similar (based on something not God). I believe this because I am a pantheist. I believe the only thing that qualifies as God is Nature.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Wandering Warlock wrote:I think they are all ET's, or are all based on something similar (based on something not God). I believe this because I am a pantheist. I believe the only thing that qualifies as God is Nature.
I'm inclined to agree with this. Makes sense. But, I'm also inclined to believe that there are some who come from other planes of existence and can reach us. But, that's not to say that they aren't 3 dimensional beings on their plane. And, honestly I'm the last person who can talk of other worlds that overlap ours and other dimensions and things like that, I just don't know enough about it.

Rosie
Wandering Warlock

"Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do." - Benjamin Spock
lilacnyellow

Post by lilacnyellow »

If by gods you mean better than humans then I don't think aliens would qualify as gods maybe elders sisters and brothers.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Some people believe that the "gold" they were searching for was symbolic for enlightened souls. That they genetically modified us to be more likely to achieve this, and the work they had us do was to lead to transcendence. They believe this because, if these extraterrestrials had the kind of technology they needed to do the things they did, then they would probably be able to replicate gold or at least harvest easier without human labor.

Just a thought.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

lilacnyellow wrote:If by gods you mean better than humans then I don't think aliens would qualify as gods maybe elders sisters and brothers.
I don't believe the Annunaki were actually "Gods", but I strongly believe that they were "the Gods" of the olden days. I think they were here and they taught us to respect and adore them as "Gods". I think they were the characters of the old myths. I'm not throwing my hat entirely in with stitchin's theories, but something along those lines I do believe happened.

Rosie
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

blue_moon wrote:Thanks -- never read this name before. I looked at a show in german (translated / was a history channel show)

And do you know what? I found out many of the things they said on my own - doing research on mythologie and religion back in 2002.

I read many parts of the bible for my art history class and looked into greek, roman, chinese, Egyptian and indian mythology - I found so many similarities! It was almost crazy - not only the dieties, heroes and persons but the idea and symbolism of creation and stories and teachings - the flood in particular! Thats when I started seeing the bible more like a book of stories. There is alot of truth and interpretation of course - but the things writen about and taught are so similar in other traditions.
Yes, the similarities between the creation story of the Bible, and creation stories involving the Annunaki are very very similar. The code of Hammurabi also includes a similar creation story, and it would seem Moses modeled Jewish law after the code of H. Interesting, huh?

Rosie
Wandering Warlock

Some people believe that the "gold" they were searching for was symbolic for enlightened souls. That they genetically modified us to be more likely to achieve this, and the work they had us do was to lead to transcendence. They believe this because, if these extraterrestrials had the kind of technology they needed to do the things they did, then they would probably be able to replicate gold or at least harvest easier without human labor.

Just a thought.
A logical assumption.

During the gold rush in North America, people were finding gold nuggets just laying on top of the ground. It's hard to believe all of this was not collected, unless everything that was found just laying around was on par with pocket change compared to what they hauled offworld. This may also lend an explanation as to why it was freely found laying on top of the ground despite its weight.

Another possibility: due to human uprising, their attempt to completely strip mine the planet was simply a failure, and they just didn't get it all.

Finally, I don't think it's that unreasonable to think they modified humans to work for them, despite their technology. The best technology is biological, which can replenish itself and be self sustaining, requiring zero additional outside resources.
KittyGoddess

Post by KittyGoddess »

I'll be honest and admit I skimmed this pretty quickly sorry. But is it safe to assume this is all based around Scientology?
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

KittyGoddess wrote:is it safe to assume this is all based around Scientology?
Hi KittyGoddess. Just wondering, which aspect of the discussion on this (rather lengthy, lol) thread you're referring to when you say "this." And also, just to help folks out a little who may not be familiar with Scientology beliefs as you understand them, could you clarify the connection you are making as regards Scientology? Many here may want to post an answer to you, but just need a little clarification. Thanks.

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Wouldn't be the other way around?
Scientology was based on this?
:flyingwitch:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

firebirdflys wrote:Wouldn't be the other way around?
Scientology was based on this?
:flyingwitch:
Quite possibly so, @FF!

For new comers to the thread, the Annunaki are more a part of what is commonly called "the ancient astronaut theory".

Rosie
KittyGoddess

Post by KittyGoddess »

Kassandra wrote:
KittyGoddess wrote:is it safe to assume this is all based around Scientology?
Hi KittyGoddess. Just wondering, which aspect of the discussion on this (rather lengthy, lol) thread you're referring to when you say "this." And also, just to help folks out a little who may not be familiar with Scientology beliefs as you understand them, could you clarify the connection you are making as regards Scientology? Many here may want to post an answer to you, but just need a little clarification. Thanks.
Wow... ok...well, as it is based on the extraterrestrial I questioned if it was based on Scientology. Is this not allowed? There is no connection for me, was just asking.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”