Have you seen the Morphing Black Holes???

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have you seen the Morphing Black Holes???

Post by Firebird »

Hi folks, I have had an experience several times on the hike out to our ritual hill.
As I stroll along the path, I can see definite shadows, black spaces, that you can't see through, with irregular shapes and edges. They tend to hang about three feet or higher from the ground, and their shape changes, hence...Morphing. The first time I saw them, I thought I was going nuts, so I asked one of my friends when we got back to the car, what he saw... without telling him what I had seen, OMG he had the same experience....What do you suppose this phenom is??
Blessings Firebird....Flys!
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Have you seen the Morphing Black Holes???

Post by Firebird »

ANY ideas at all?? ( I have my suspicions but I don't want to influence your answers) FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

i have no idea sorry could be faeries but being specifically black holes would lead me to believe its not
Mazu Sakura

Post by Mazu Sakura »

Possibly a guardian spirit??? Or the spirits of your ancestors? These do sound similar to what I see.
The tears we cry are the scars we bear.
May we bear them with pride, for they tell the story of who we are and where we have been.
BLESSED BE!
Isabella

Post by Isabella »

I see the same thing often too. But they usually only appear in my school. And since my paranoid friend sees them sometimes too, she belives our school is haunted. ( Even though it opened three years ago, its a very new school.) But they don't do anything, and nothing happens when they are around. So I just don't mind them. Sometimes I see them and do a dounble take, and then they go away. They're really strange but it doesn't bother me much. Hope this helps. I don't have much information, I've only just begun observing them. Blessed be! )o(
Peace and Pasta!~
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Hmm...well this is late to the original post but here goes. Lately I've been seeing what looks like orbs with my eyes. Sometimes I see little lines falling from the sky too. One day it got really odd and I saw flashing spots everywhere I looked for a few minutes.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Isabella

Post by Isabella »

raynelae, when you see these falling lines or flashing spots do you feel dizzy or have you looked directly at a bright light? If so, these are things floating in the retina of your eyes. It happenes to everyone. And the spots are due to sudden exposer to bright lights. I think what firebirdflys is seeing is an actual 3D black hole or figure. Hope this helps! Blessed be!
Peace and Pasta!~
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

No. I see them without having looked at bright lights.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Mazu Sakura

Post by Mazu Sakura »

Isabella wrote:I see the same thing often too. But they usually only appear in my school. And since my paranoid friend sees them sometimes too, she belives our school is haunted. ( Even though it opened three years ago, its a very new school.) But they don't do anything, and nothing happens when they are around. So I just don't mind them. Sometimes I see them and do a dounble take, and then they go away. They're really strange but it doesn't bother me much. Hope this helps. I don't have much information, I've only just begun observing them. Blessed be! )o(
I see them at school and other places too but my school was built in the 1920's.
The tears we cry are the scars we bear.
May we bear them with pride, for they tell the story of who we are and where we have been.
BLESSED BE!
shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

I don't see them... but if I see that, I think I'll be scared >.<
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

They are really not scary, just interesting. I think they are portals to another dimension, but I who knows.
ff
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

That sounds so cool! My first thought would be either portals or nature spirits. I know nature spirits sometimes do take on black masses but they typically move really, really fast so I don't think it sounds like what you're describing at all. It could very well be portals! That's very interesting. I'd want to go up and touch it, but at the same time, I feel like that probably wouldn't be a smart idea. Haha!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

Firebirdflys, maybe next time you can sit around and observe the black hole for a while. Who knows what you may find :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I first saw them in the season of Mabon, so I will be taking some extra trips out to the location coming up this moon and at the Equinox. I want to bring some offerings, usually apples from my tree are left.
We'll see what, uh...transpires. blue_flee
FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Oh wow I can't wait to hear what happens! I've never seen anything like that, although I think I'd like to

Return to “Beyond the Earth”