Have you seen the Morphing Black Holes???

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Shub Niggurath

Re: Have you seen the Morphing Black Holes???

Post by Shub Niggurath »

Oh myy :shock:

Morphing black holes remind me of two things.

1. A portal, obviously.
2. A being of an extraterrestial (or rather multidimensional) origin, I'd say. A fallen angel to be specific. "Morphing" is the key-word here.
dualhands

Post by dualhands »

I had to bump this old thread,

Did anything come of these amorphous black "holes" Firebird ?
diligentibus te dilectio qua dilexisti me , sic fiat
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

No, nothing came out of them....that I know of,
but with the equinox not too far off, I am looking forward to seeing if it happens again.
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I think they might be at my house. Things keep disappearing and reappearing. Or it could be the cats doing that. I'm eager to see the sky at Yellowstone. My grandkids don't know what it's like to see the night sky without so much light pollution.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

It really reminded me of the Twilight Zone episode where the kid fell thru a "hole" in the wall and the parents finally found it behind the bed, now that was scary. Then the movie Poltergeist used the same scenario but used a rope so they wouldn't be stuck should the portal close up.
That must be what they are, some sort of portal. I never atempted to touch them, but it seemd like they were untouchable, kinda like a rainbow.
bb, ff
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I saw that episode of Twilight Zone a while back.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oho, the hole in the wall TZ episode scared me for weeks. I even pulled my bed away from the wall before going to sleep, and I was none too sure of the laundry chute in the linen closet. It was a hole that went from the 2nd floor all the way to the basement.

Getting back to the morphing black holes, I have seen what I call holes in the film, a black splotch or missing sections of my immediate surroundings, and wonder if this is similar? It is not on My eyes and does not shift when I blink. I just accepted them as weak spots where this timeline knocked into another timeline. But Fireflies' description is of a black shadow that changes shape, that cannot be seen through, and what I see is stationary with a distinct edge.

I also see those dust specks on my eye lenses in bright light. Not similar at all. And I do have a crazy, weird thing that if I turn my head fast, with both eyes open, my eyes don't move and focus at the same speed. For a moment I'll see two different images superimposed, like the time I saw a coworkers' head in a flowerpot. it was almost as funny as seeing Elvis in a potato.
frostarei

Post by frostarei »

I know this is an old post but it was recently linked elsewhere. I once had a priestess tell me they were 'hedge holes' spots where the Otherworld is botched or broken or visable for some reason. Maybe something happened there, maybe something passed through recently or maybe something is watching from the other side and your sensitivity to magical energies is not allowing them to fully maintain the illusion. I dont know how much stock to put in this as it was something she told me when I was a preteen to help ease my fears of some of the things I started seeing. I always got darting humanoid shadows, long willowy legs silently stepping from the cover of tree to tree, little people disappearing behind things on shelves and large bulky masses surging passed windows. Turning eleven was rough on me. It's kind of a fae-folk thing I guess. We were always partial to the fairies.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

@forestarie what you describe is something I can relate to very much. I see similar things. I read another post on here one time saying it was what the priestess told you, or they even admitted it may be time travelers watching.
MasterofNone

Post by MasterofNone »

I see similar things also. Don't know what to do with this...
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Shadow beings, I saw one once. He walked with unnatural grace directly into a small tree hardly 4 inches in diameter and vanished from sight. They are other dimensional Watchers.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Astro Logical 1

Post by Astro Logical 1 »

Next time throw a stick at it. See if it swallows it up. If so, go back with a gopro on a stick and put it in there. See whats happening in there
Love and Blessings

Return to “Beyond the Earth”