32 planets found outside our solar system...

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Kassandra

32 planets found outside our solar system...

Post by Kassandra »

saw this article this morning....

"The discovery of 32 more planets outside our solar system means there are more places out there somewhere that just might support life. News about the 'exoplanets' was announced today at a conference in Portugal. The European Southern Observatory has also posted an online video news release -- complete with some jazzy sci-fi graphics.

The discovery means there are now about 400 known planets outside our solar system. Wired says that several of the 32 newly discovered planets 'qualify as 'super-Earths,' meaning they have a mass only a few times that of our planet and could potentially harbor Earth-like environments.'

Nature.com says 'the planets may not be the biggest, fattest, smallest or Earthiest, but they show that the chances of us finding Earth-like planets are pretty high'..." Read More Here
WillowMoon

Re: 32 planets found outside our solar system...

Post by WillowMoon »

Wow thanks for this information, I always wondered about other planets. As I had a vision of a new planet being born but it was made out of grey cloudy rock, with what looked to be like clouds around it, also blue stars and rings around it like Saturn does but in blue form. In the vision, I was to ask the planet's consciousness whether it could communicate and if I could send it some healing energy to help it along its way. I could not continue the vision as was dancing at the time so my energy level must have been at the right receiving frequency, Many thanks once again. Kudos.
ness

Post by ness »

I have been watching the series "How the Universe works" and it is amazing. They have discovered around 400 planets so far and they hope to find more. They have also discovered many galaxies! Not just galaxies but super galaxies. They have build telescope that is in the process of coverting the pictures into 3D images and they are trying to build a 3D map of our universe. It's crazy how mnay super galaxies are suspected to exist.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

It's hard to believe we've such a crowded neighborhood up there, lol. It seems a lot of information may be suppressed from the public.

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Awesome! I've been waiting for the day that they finally get this, but apparently I'm really slow to realizing it's been shown as a possibility... Given this post is from 2009. LOL! I don't ever follow other life in the universe things, only if I happen upon it. Totally think we're not alone in this universe, of course, but my sisters are more into this than I am.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

Lol. Its amazing how many offworlders and communications are out there. I have seen, heard and connected a couple of activities in the sky during my time and am a firm believer in intergalactic nations myself.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

WillowMoon wrote:a firm believer in intergalactic nations
"The Star Nations," as some native American tribespeople refer to them.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”