UFO Disclosure to congress May Be June 2021

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

UFO Disclosure to congress May Be June 2021

Post by SpiritTalker »

Unclassified UFO disclosure is expected to be made to US Congress by CIA & Naval Intelligence in June 2021 - should be available to public; classified portions naturally will not be public. Place your bets on them weaseling out.

https://www.thewrap.com/tucker-carlson- ... ort-video/
Tucker Carlson on Fox News video with Nick Pope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3NpQKai5JI
Nick Pope

https://nypost.com/2020/12/29/covid-19- ... sclosures/
NY Post article
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: UFO Disclosure to congress May Be June 2021

Post by SpiritTalker »

We’re getting closer. I wonder what the DoD has shared with Congress UAP Committee and what will dribble down to the rest of us. C’mon people, estimates that 3% of the world’s pop are Experiencers so you’d damned well better come clean. It’s time.
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Saw a UFO once,later found out someone else had seen the exact same thing from a different place. But I do not think governments would tell us anything.Unless it distracts from other serious matters.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Waiting for the big reveal! It was in the news a bit the last several days.
Hubs just told me of a sighting in the late 1960's when he was camping in Yosemite. It acted the same as the one we saw together in the late 1990's over the Temblor Range. Tight right angle turns and accelerations that no aircraft at the time was capable of. I saw this too with a friend in the Santa Susana range very near Rocketdyne in about 1973.
We know you're out there! What up? Hello fellow space traveler :)
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’m hoping for some truths but don’t expect it. I’ve seen the so-called tic tac moving slowly here, from my back yard, just about a year ago. … 40-ft white tube.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well, here’s the UAP task force report, measely unclassified version officially released June 25, 2021

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/document ... 210625.pdf

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... p-20210625

Summary - we don’t admit we know what they are and we think it needs study.
Doh 😣
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

LoL 😆
So ya, where the "news?" :?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Interesting follow up memo from Deputy Secretary of DoD

https://media.defense.gov/2021/Jun/25/2 ... SMENTS.PDF

DEPUTY SECRETARY OF DEFENSE 1010 DEFENSE PENTAGON WASHINGTON , DC 20301-1010
MEMORANDUM FOR SENIOR PENTAGON LEADERSHIP
COMMANDERS OF THE COMBATANT COMMANDS
DEFENSE AGENCY AND DOD FIELD ACTIVITY DIRECTORS SUBJECT: Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Assessments

DATE STAMPED JUN 25, 2021

A recent report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) highlights the current challenges associated with assessing Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) occurring on or near DoD training ranges and installations. It is critical that the United States maintain operations security and safety at DoD ranges. To this end, it is equally critical that all U.S. military aircrews or government personnel report whenever aircraft or other devices interferewithmilitarytraining. ThisincludestheobservationandreportingofUAPs.
The report also confirmed that the scope of UAP activity expands significantly beyond the purview of the Secretary of the Navy, who heads the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF), and suggested process improvements to ensure timely collection of consistent data on UAP. Consistent with these recommendations and to improve partnership with the ODNI and other non-DoD organizations, I direct the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security to develop a plan to formalize the mission currently performed by the UAPTF. The plan should:
1. Establish procedures to synchronize collection, reporting and analysis on the UAP problem set, and to establish recommendations for securing military test and training ranges.
2. Identify requirements for the establishment and operation ofthe new activity, to include the organizational alignment, resources and staffing required, as well as any necessary authorities and a timeline for implementation.
3. Be developed in coordination with the Principal Staff Assistants, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Secretaries of the Military Departments, and the Commanders of the Combatant Commands and with the DNI and other relevant interagency partners.
All members ofthe Department will utilize these processes to ensure that the UAPTF, or its follow-on activity, has reports of UAP observations within two weeks of an occurrence.

SIGNED
KATHY H. HICKS
DEPUTY SECRETARY DEPT OF DEFENSE

Kathleen H. Hicks is the 35th deputy secretary of defense, sworn in on Feb. 9, 2021. Most recently, she served as senior vice president and director of the international security program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

~

Maybe there’s hope.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The 9 pg public UAP-TF report shows the limited resources the Pentagon used for UAP research. They want to research the topic and need funding approval. Ok. Fair enough. Sightings occur daily and there’s no shortage of opportunity.

Are we missing the point in what constitutes National Security threats? The DOD considers if there’s a security risk from UAPs that can out fly anything man-made, but is anyone discussing the security of citizens continued experience of physical abduction? or the intent behind genetic harvesting? & medically verified interrupted pregnancies? or implanted devices medically removed that are found to emit terahertz - between infrared and microwave - frequencies.

The value of “disclosure” from world governments that have consistently lied for 70 or more years, is in shaping an attitude; we have to acknowledge the situation if we ever want to move forward. Military and congressional confirmation that UFO/USO/UAP are real is a start; non-security declassification and participation by the public sector as well as military, academic & scientific communities in uncensored discussion is needed. I have a hunch that JQ Public man-kind working with a group-mind awareness has potential to resist ET interference. In sympathetic Magic the vibrational, resonance template manifests the change into material reality.

I’ve seen many things the website is now censoring. I won’t waste effort on details - I know what I saw. So do the 1%-3% who are experiencers. Evaluate for yourself.

What happens next is anybody’s guess. Meanwhile here in earth … A population that is aware could effectively resist. It will take generations to educate planet wide. Nothing to fear but fear itself. With an estimated trillion other planets in just the MW galaxy itself it’s ignorant to think we’re alone.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove possibly censorable personal experience reference.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I seen the what call Andromians they about 11 feet tall very thin..
pale pink a semi large head.. I seen the smuggled out video..
They seem peaceful.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”