Cancer and AI

Post your short stories, articles, etc. here.
SapphireRoad

Re: Cancer and AI

Post by SapphireRoad »

Amauretina wrote:Sorry, I don't completely understand your story about souls....

I have found out that to carry out real witchcraft, one needs magic to be stable (it wasn't for 3 centuries). Magic was forbidden by god for 3 centuries and you need to sacrifice something really valuable..... To get magical energy......
Magic got weak by people not believing in it, not empowering the Old Magic by the bolt of their thoughts. Instead they empower new things like chemistry with this belief... which technically still is magic... either way we put it it is the same world.

The soul thing is a research that requires study of witchcraft. I think your story has some natural analogies so perhaps you will find new options in studying witchcraft books and lore.
ThunderFog wrote:Avoress sounds a lot like avarice at least vocally?
Thanks. Reminds me that ancestors of my local area where not only Celts and Slavs, but also Avarians, the warrior race capable of keeping the land intact... maybe not, the lore on history is bit dimmed but Avarians lived here and I like the ring to that name. Avoress be a bit female form but most likely something entirely different anyway... oh well, a shot in the dark...
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

SapphireRoad wrote: Thanks. Reminds me that ancestors of my local area where not only Celts and Slavs, but also Avarians, the warrior race capable of keeping the land intact... maybe not, the lore on history is bit dimmed but Avarians lived here and I like the ring to that name.

I feel like I've seen the word "Avarian" before would you mind looking into it for me if it's not too much trouble?
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

https://www2.rgzm.de/foreigners/cfm/the ... anguage=UK this looks ok

made me reflect on "Bavarians" too which where in Germany and the land called 'till today Bavaria
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Evora comes to mind
of Celtic origin apparently as Évora https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89vora
also Loreena McKennitt song Tango to Evora
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

That reminds me of Devorah (aka Deborah) The Judge/Prophet beneath the Palm tree.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Amauretina

Post by Amauretina »

I have reason to believe that magic is stabilizing again. However, to cast real magic, one must sacrifice something valuable. Such as diamonds.....
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

I read through sapphireroad's post about avarians that I asked for thank you for looking into it
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.

Return to “Creative Writing”