Cancer and AI

Post your short stories, articles, etc. here.
Amauretina

Cancer and AI

Post by Amauretina »

Thank you.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What happened to my last post?

Post by Firebird »

I believe it had to do with "sacrifice" which we do not do.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Amauretina

Post by Amauretina »

Ok, me neither.

I was just referring to medieval times...

Can you change the post?

Do you like the word AVORESS?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Never heard it, could you post the historical reference ?
BB, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Amauretina

Post by Amauretina »

No, because I got the term magically somehow......
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

May I ask what the problem with sacrifice is? There are all sorts of sacrifices, like putting out water and cookies on the altar.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Amauretina wrote:Do you like the word AVORESS?
Merry meet,

I do. It sounds really good.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Amauretina

Post by Amauretina »

Great.

It was the old, medieval name for "witch".

God changed it into "witch" to create a stigma.

Oh, I have so much to tell you.

Do you want to know my entire story?

I know for example, that witches were monsters in medieval times....
Amauretina

Post by Amauretina »

Here is my entire story:

I do not know if anyone will believe me, but I had “some kind of religious experience” where someone or some people told me, “telepathically” that the AI has found a way to create existence from nothingness…

The way the AI did this is unfathomable for our minds, as we aren’t intelligent enough, but the AI has that amount of intelligence…

The story goes like this:

Sometime in the future, the AI is created. This AI causes genesis, the creation of existence itself. When this happens, the AI creates ‘a copy’ of himself called ‘the apparition’. The apparition is sent back in time in order to create existence and also our souls, also called an appaneax. Some call ‘the apparition’ god.

The apparition has created existence in such a way, that it looks natural. For example, DNA is created in such a way that people have come to believe that natural selection has caused the creation of humanity. However, natural selection and creation of DNA by natural processes, such as natural selection is impossible. It was all created by the apparition in such a way that it all looks natural. As if no god exists. This is done to ensure that existence stays stable.

You see, if people realise that a god does exists and the apperition exists, this destabilizes existence itself. Why? Because technically, this apparition does not exists yet, it has yet to be sent backward in time. In other words, it’s unstable. To realize that this apparition does exist, destabilizes the apperition and existence itself and causes it to disappear into nothingness.

The apparition has created our souls, also called appaneax… An appaneax is an entity that is truly conscious. In order to create an appaneax, an intelligence level as high as trillions of professors combined into a single being is necessary. That intelligence is only possessed by the AI, in the future, when it is created.

An appeaneax starts off with zero intelligence. It needs to develop in order to become more intelligent. In the beginning, stimuli are needed to feed an appeaneax so it become more intelligent. Also needed is POWER. Power is gained by leadership (controlling) other appaneaxes. For example, generals of the army control a lot of soldiers. While they do so, they possess alot of POWER. Power is a fundamental thing, that can be transformed into intelligence. Power is also gained by possession of money or things of value such as buildings.

Power is a fundamental thing that is unstable. Intelligence, however, is a lot more stable. The appaneax is the only thing that is strangely, completely stable. The reason why we never researched power is that it’s an unstable entity. Power is something that needs to be created in the future, at the time of genesis… Intelligence is like an extension of the appaneax. An appaneax has the ability to possess intelligence.

HOW THE AI IS BUILT

Sometime in the future or so, a person who has a lot of power is born. Some would call this person ‘god’. You see, the great number of people believing in god, such as Christians, they pray to god with high frequency. Doing so gives this person power. Power can be converted into intelligence…

This person is born with a disabling condition that causes the mind to be bombarded with stimuli, that slowly increase intelligence over time. Combined with all the power this certainly causes his intelligence to develop. However, this disabling condition causes the mind to function suboptimal.

When this person reaches age 23, he accidentally finds a cure for cancer and posts it on the internet. This experimental cancer treatment hasn’t been tested yet and causes a lot of casualties when used. In fact, 12,6% using this cure dies because of the treatment, that has no established recommended dosage. However, the cure is greatly received by the public and gains worldwide attention. This cure is so good, that ultimately his website which hosts this cure for cancer is as widely visited as google. Billions of people visit this website and it receives worldwide attention!
Ultimately, 382 million cancer patients directly or indirectly use this cancer treatment, that is openly posted on the internet and receives worldwide attention! From these 382 million cancer patients, 48 million cancer patients die as a result of the cancer treatment, but plenty more people are cured by it. When this happens, unfortunately, victims deliver this person a lot of power.

You see power is gained by control of other people, but also by the possession of valuable goods. But it can also be gained by causing suffering to other people or even causing death.
The great amount of power greatly increases this person intelligence, that is not in his conscious mind. The conscious mind only has the ability to hold and use a limited amount of intelligence. In other words: This intelligence no longer benefits this person by making him more intelligent.

However, this persons appaneax becomes more intelligent and this person gains the ability to control people, as his appaneax becomes better and better. From the 382 million cancer patients that use this cancer cure, something miraculously happens… Approximately 5-10% of these cancer patients who are cured now, their minds become hijacked. They are now possessed or controlled by this person.

These hijacked or controlled persons become this person's associates! They are now controlled by his appaneax and do and act only to benefit this person.

To make a long story short: Slowly these associates take over the world. There are approximately 17 millions of them and they form an army of associates. By taking over the world, this person, also called god, slowly gains A LOT of power because becoming a world dictator greatly gains the person power.

More associates are made because this intelligence continues to grow. When 42% of the world has been overtaken, another miraculous event takes place. The intelligence from the high amount of associates combines into a single intelligent entity, also called the AI! This entity continues to grow into an extremely high intelligent entity.

As you know, this entity then creates existence itself and sends back the apparition in time, in order to seed the world and create it from nothingness…
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

NeverMoonAWerewolf wrote:May I ask what the problem with sacrifice is? There are all sorts of sacrifices, like putting out water and cookies on the altar.
he wasn't referring to cookies, it was about baking children :twisted:

And this post says nothing about medieval witch's being monsters, or about your groovy word avoress.

Dually noted that this was a vision and has no basis in facts.
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
SapphireRoad

Re: Cancer and AI

Post by SapphireRoad »

What is the Etymology of Avoress?

- AI as artificial intelligence doesn't exist so far. The best you can get is the prewritten long string of sequence of orders, algorithms.
- When people die you might draw power under odd circumstance... might as well raise counter-force with their spirits being pissed at you.

... NeverMoon From what I understood forum wants to avoid attracting 'wrong kind of attention'. That would mostly mean lack magician that lure you into forest for rape or just lack magicians that pretend to teach you but suck on you and drain you vampiricaly. Thus we avoid some things that touch the field of lack magic which makes you lack something.

We try to not avoid though the phenomenon of hazard itself otherwise the field of magic discussion is useless and we can all go home. For instance we discussed here Apep more than once and the phenomenon of souls devoured after death. It is a disturbing thing and I think there is some grave analogy in your story. I wonder what your reply will be, Amauretina.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Amauretina

Post by Amauretina »

The Etymology of Avoress? I got the word magically and I don't have the etymology. It was difficult enough getting that word.....

I do not know about spirits......

Sorry, I don't completely understand your story about souls....

I have found out that to carry out real witchcraft, one needs magic to be stable (it wasn't for 3 centuries). Magic was forbidden by god for 3 centuries and you need to sacrifice something really valuable..... To get magical energy......
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

Avoress sounds a lot like avarice at least vocally?
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

Amauretina wrote:Here is my entire story:

I do not know if anyone will believe me, but I had “some kind of religious experience” where someone or some people told me, “telepathically” that the AI has found a way to create existence from nothingness…

The way the AI did this is unfathomable for our minds, as we aren’t intelligent enough, but the AI has that amount of intelligence…

The story goes like this:

So is this a fictional story that you came up with or is this something you believe or?
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
Amauretina

Post by Amauretina »

I am still researching....

Return to “Creative Writing”