Permiscous Wind (quick pop)

Post your short stories, articles, etc. here.
Aceso

Permiscous Wind (quick pop)

Post by Aceso »

Every autumn day I take a walk and day dream in the city park. Yes I know, the city park. Very dangerous place in the autumn months. But, I tend to do as I please and today I felt a calling to day dream in the park. You may be thinking "You can day dream anywhere." Yes I can, but the pull to do so in the park was so intense. I put a hold on lunch and walked to my favorite place.
The spot is rarely used and today it seemed completly deserted. I sat down and noticed a particular bush. The leaves were vibrant. It contrast with the other's making it stand out more. There was actual dew on the tips and it caught the light just right that I felt pulled into a dream.
Here is what I thought, that was very strange. I was still in the park. My dreams take me all over, but this one. I stayed were I was and felt a chill on the back of my neck. I shivered and a whispered voiced said " Are you one of us?" I looked around and no one was there. I shook my head "No". The wind picked up and the leaves shook except the leaves on the beautiful bush.
The whisper asked "Are you friend?". And I thought yes. So I whispered back "Yes". I must have pleased the wind because the air seemed to warm up. Everything fell quite for a short period. Then, peeking out of the beautiful bush was a tall, lean, amazing man. I could not take my eye's off his face. It was perfect. from his full lips to his long lashes. His hair graced the very tip of his firm bottom.
He spoke, " You say your friend, but you hide your self with those strange coverings." I had to think of what he meant then it dawned on me. My clothes. He stood before me naked and I was fully clothed. Well, I do have my limits.
"They are not strange. I do not know you well enough to be completly unclothed." I said. This concept flew over his head. He walked closer and if being naked is taboo. Then walking into my personal space should be a crime. He was so close his breath mimic the wind.
"What is your name?" I asked. He looked as if the question flew over his head.
"Your name. Mine is Yona." I said pointing to my self. He said. "I am Wind. That is what I have been called."
I was really talking to the wind.
He moved even closer. I moved back.
"Whay are you so close to me?" I asked.
"I want to greet you as I have been watching your kind greet each other." I decided to stay still and see.
He leaned in and and pressed his lips to mine. It felt like a cool mist was caressing my lips. I slightly parted them to be pleasantly surprized that he deepened the kiss. His tongue felt as if it was trying to explored and devoured my mouth by a storm. I pulled away because my senses were reeling.
My day dream was coming to an end. He started to fade and I didn't want him to leave.
He called out "Come back to me Yona."Then the dream was done. I went back to work feeling confused and alone. But how can you be alone, if the wind is always around?

Return to “Creative Writing”