Add to the next paragragh

Post your short stories, articles, etc. here.
DaughterofErebus

Add to the next paragragh

Post by DaughterofErebus »

I sat in his lap with my arms wrapped around his neck and with my face burried in his broad shoulder. There I let my tears flow freely down my cheeks.
Never let life kill your spark ~ Crown the Empire
Ravencry

Re: Add to the next paragragh

Post by Ravencry »

"Why are you going?" I begged of him. Sobs broke freely from my throat. "There is no other choice", he said "It's either me or you".
stariebird11

Post by stariebird11 »

My mind painfully remembered a conversation we had during a happier time, when the Sun still warmed my cold soul. We promised to never leave each other, oh what young fools we were!
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain
-Unknown
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

But how could we have known what darkness would befall us? Love made fools of us both, fools to the world around us. I look up at him, his face, his lip is bust and a dark bruise colours his natural bronze skin but his eyes still shine so blue and clear, as unmoving as ever. "You can't leave Tom, I can't do this without you."
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
kalicokitty

Post by kalicokitty »

"I have to, Kandria. It's the only way we can keep them from fighting any more." "How would this solve anything?!" I begged to know. "These people have been at war for years. Why would your sacrifice stop them?" "Because our families started this war and you and I are all that are left. If I die, your family will be victorious, and the people will have a reason to stop fighting." "The people will always fight for one reason or another, but don't worry about choosing who must go. This war is too important to be stopped simply because of your little love affair." Said a newcomer. "We will kill you both and leave you here. Your people will get angry and continue to fight with renewed vigor! It will be glorious!" I recoiled in horror as I recognized the voice.
"There is nothing more melodic, than the purring of a cat."

Return to “Creative Writing”