Vampires

Discussion of folklore and myths.
unbreakablespirit

Vampires

Post by unbreakablespirit »

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr33 ... AMPIRE.jpg Vampires are most commonly known for there sharp fangs and there bloodthirsty appetite but, there are more about them then people assume.

A long time ago the begaining of a vampire was when someone died of unfortunate illness or because they died hung,murdered,stabbed ext. once dead they would take back there form a deseave a person involved in the death or just random, the person was often the opposite gender because vampires are known for there sexuality also [sorry if that was an inappropriate detail... :oops: ] The next morning they'll would be dead. {This is what I've heard and I know a story of this you can change or add anything if you would like.]

The new modern vampire today has made rules some of which are, They can not expose children to there ways, and you can not drink blood. They feed off the Aura, extra energy, but it can be extremely dangerous if you don't know you have it! Its rather easy to feed of energy though I'm sure you can figure it out!
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Re: Vampires

Post by Lost_Demise »

Vampires aren't the undead and what makes them vampires isn't if they do or don't kill. I know my grandson isn't dead, nor is he something completely different then he used to be because he's a vampire. He didn't become a vampire by someone 'turning' him. Nobody turned him, ever. He's also pansexual so there goes the idea of all vampires going after the opposite sex. It's the modern day and he drinks blood, it's just he doesn't kill people for it. I may not know much about vampires, but I do at least know enough about my pacifist grandson ^^; Also, he has a son and his son knows of his problem. His son is a child.
unbreakablespirit

Sorry, I didnt explain it very well, Im not saying all vampires are like that Im only refurring to some. The first vampire story I mentioned was somthing I herd from a friend which is where I go alot of it. I do know though some modern day vampires prefure to feed off auras though because they feel drinking blood is to 'dangerous' Sorry if I offended you or your grandson in any way I just passed on somthing I know and what I've learned I would love to say I acctuly know real vampires but I dont, alls I can do is feel others peoples energy and boost from that but, I dont know all that much either. Thank you :)
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Post by Lost_Demise »

I don't tell my grandson every little thing I do or read^^; Also- I just noticed this was in the myths area so where you talking about the myths of vampires and not real ones?
unbreakablespirit

I was talking about the rumors of what was said and what some people believe that might not be true, I put it here because I knew that this most likley was not true and that it would be discussed and corrected :)
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Post by Lost_Demise »

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... 57&t=17604

This topic on the forum might help you out in learning more about vampires~ ^^
unbreakablespirit

Yeah, thanks again
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Post by Lost_Demise »

Welcome^^
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Also
* vampires turn to ash when they are exposed to the sun or at least burn.
*a werewolf's bite kills a vampire
*a wooden stake through the heart kills a vampire, also de-heading.
*vampires can turn into animals, aside from the classic bat image.
*vampires can come in your dreams at will
*they have some sort of though projection/ hynotising (compultion is the word they use in the vampire diaries and glamour in true blood)
* vampire blood heals
* they can turn into mist or smoke
*aside from human blood they can drink animal blood too (twilight, vampire diaries and interview with a vampire) also it is kinda common sense blood is blood
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Actually vampires dont turn to ash in the sun, this is a popular misconception spread by most of the vampire community, they are actually photoluminescent, meaning they give off light when hit by UV rays. It's sort of like snooker, when a particle of UV light hits the vampire skin two particles of visible light are emitted thus they "Sparkle" in the sunlight.

the reason many people believe they turn to ash is because a vampire will actively seek to avoid any exposure to UV light in order to avoid exposing themselves as vampires, the act of photoluminescence also uses up some of the vampires energy reserves and so while it isnt painful it can, if the vampire is starved, lead to atrophy of the muscles etc... until death occurs. Much like if we were strapped to a treadmill while being given no food or water.

As for the werewolves im afraid that's just pure fiction!
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

May i ask what your source is Shadow?
also i answered totally based on movies, books, and legends so no hard feelings.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Ketchup :P

My sources? A few books go into a bit of detail about vampires and their modern day presence in the world. I wouldnt say *all* of it is true though.
Tehfluffiez

Post by Tehfluffiez »

Lost_Demise wrote:Vampires aren't the undead and what makes them vampires isn't if they do or don't kill. I know my grandson isn't dead, nor is he something completely different then he used to be because he's a vampire. He didn't become a vampire by someone 'turning' him. Nobody turned him, ever. He's also pansexual so there goes the idea of all vampires going after the opposite sex. It's the modern day and he drinks blood, it's just he doesn't kill people for it. I may not know much about vampires, but I do at least know enough about my pacifist grandson ^^; Also, he has a son and his son knows of his problem. His son is a child.
You actuallly beleive your SON, has no gender, and that he is indeed a vampire,you say your son has problems? cant possibly see where he gets them from.
unbreakablespirit

Please,don't be rude. She probly knows what shes talking about also.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

It's a fair point though... Pansexual = Bisexual TBH.

Still.... Lost Demise is a demon so i dont see how she or he can have a grandson :?

Return to “Folklore and Myths”